no one comes here anymore edition

Other urls found in this thread:

i.imgur.com/Eve3cFq.gifv
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

GET wasted desu

yas

Hey man

How are you today?

Actually just wanted to check Sup Forums one last time before going to bed. Just watched some cosplay/convention videos on YouTube and realized again how much I hate cosplaying and most of the community.
It's funny how I'm wondering why I don't really meet like-minded people at conventions when I'm someone who constantly says how horrible of a hobby cosplay is and how shit anime in general is. (Spoiler: Maybe that means I shouldn't go to places focused on those two things.)
But anyway, I'll have to go to bed really soon. I'll try to check the catalog more actively tomorrow (didn't see any thread yesterday, so I wasn't sure if something would pop up today...).

Sounds like a puzzle man. I thought you enjoyed it quite a lot

I'd ask why you have a problem with it but bed is a thing.

I didn't make it yesterday. Wasn't really in the mood

I enjoy wearing cute shit, but I hate having to do that at conventions where everybody judges how well you look, comparing you to real girls, and I hate caring about it. But that is part of cosplay, that ideally you create something yourself, present it to others, be judged, and hopefully get photos taken so you get an opportunity to judge yourself.
I'll continue to go to cons because that's the only place I can wear cute dresses in public without anyone complaining, but I should see it more as dressing up than as actual cosplay in the future.
I have constructed three cosplays from scratch so far but I just should stop doing that. I just don't enjoy it, and I don't get enough recognition to make it worth it.

I started cosplaying because of cute shit, but I instantly got a bit of recognition, and that was addicting, unfortunately (being recognized for how you look is not something I had known before). So I continued to do it not just for me but to actually continue to get attention in the cosplay scene, and that cycle just wasn't good for me. I'm trying to stop caring whether people recognize me or whether I get photographs or anything, and I think I'm getting to that point. But at the end of the road, what I'll be doing is no longer cosplay but just dressing up (which is fine with me).

So yeah. These are the thoughts I had over the last three hours of YouTube videos.

But I really need to go now, sorry. I'll check back tomorrow (but I won't be able to make it afterwards until probably Tuesday night (Wednesday for you)...), or maybe Saturday morning (i.e. Saturday evening for you).

Just read the last line. Read the rest in a sec. Ok mate take care.

If you ever just want to talk and there's not a thread just jump on steam. Like I said its always on and if I'm not around I'm not around

>I started cosplaying because of cute shit, but I instantly got a bit of recognition, and that was addicting, unfortunately (being recognized for how you look is not something I had known before). So I continued to do it not just for me but to actually continue to get attention in the cosplay scene,
I've read dojins that are like that ;3

>If you ever just want to talk and there's not a thread just jump on steam.
Sure, will do!

Good ni— I mean, day!

Well, they're all true. Except for those that try to tell you all female cosplayers are traps or futanari.

>Except for those that try to tell you all female cosplayers are traps or futanari.
literally no fun allowed :/

good morning tasmaniac

Hey man.

How you doing?

hows your kitty doing

She's ok. Could use a little love I guess

I was speaking yesterday saying that I want to get a kitten so that she can have a little mate to play with. She's a little autistic I guess. Not used to anything that isn't me

have you been feeding her ice cream again... what happened to her playmate that bullies her?

No but I bought some salmon dip that I don't like so she's getting bits of that occasionally. Being careful though because I don't want to give her the runs

They still play. He comes to fetch her and stuff. Just she doesn't really touch him and stuff. She's super cowardly and just isn't comfortable. Also I doubt he's desexed and she is so she might get a bit of a shock one day. Might be a little rough

maybe after she gets roughed she'll be less ausitic?

She's just a baby. Like a year and a half old. And very sheltered. Only started letting her go outside like a month and a half ago or something

idk I just want her to be happy and not suffer

what if.... let cat out for first time ever, cat never comes back :'(

Wasn't really your cat then. Just a lodger for a bit

A mate of mine's cat went missing from outside. Pretty sure it was called scrag. Funny name for a cat

there were tons of strays in the town i grew up in. always wanted to catch one and bring one home when i was a kid

Yeah idk man you can't really look after shit when you're a kid

Its more asking your parents if they will look after a cat

yeah, we went camping up in the mountains for a week long school trip when i was young. came back and dad suprised me with a pet rabbit. took care of it for a week, then it was all mom's.. she ended up getting tired of chasing after it and we ended up giving her up

we got wild peacocks roaming the streets near my. wants to catch one and keep as a pet, adult style

I don't think a peacock would like that man. Wild animal hey. Might be a bit unkind

the albino one is the prize catch around town, but i think it hangs around the aboretum more :(

Yeah I mean you can't really do much with one though man. Like I can cuddle my cat (she doesn't like it though) or She comes and sits on my lap for pats or snuggles into my legs on the couch. When I was living in the livingroom she used to crawl into bed with me sometimes and when she was a baby she would sleep at my back every night.

my old roomie's cat and dog would always sleep on my bed. they pretty much run the house

welp, how goes your day so far

Really, in the scheme of the last few year, very good.

Kinda in a catch 22 where I want to walk but will kinda hurt myself if I do probably and need baby powder for my legs so I don't hurt myself. But I've been walking the last couple of days so have gone through like 5 shirts in the last 2 days so don't have a clean shirts so don't want to go to town not being clean and there's only buses to town.

But I don't want to play games today so I am bored.

So as you can see literally no drama at all and reasonably happy.

My freedomspecs are 6'1 250 pounds just to give you an idea of why I want to walk every day

legs hurt from walking? or just tired from walking the day after? any form of cardio is always good, even if its not a lengthy period. i think its like 20-30min walk each day or something like that to see results

just dip the shirt in water with a bit of soap.. it'll dry out in a few hours adn the scent will be gone

Um my thighs chaffed a lot. So they're really raw and aggravated.

And I did all my washing this morning. Its like autumn or whatever though and Tassie is quite a lot south from like NSW where it will dry in a few hours this time of year. idk I kinda hate going to town anyway. But I kinda want a comfy jumper and I get paid tomorrow so I will probably walk in tomorrow

keep walking! body pain is a good sign that things are heading in right direction

its always nice to treat yourslef with the pay... and your cat too

Feels so good to get the blood pumping man

Anyway how are you?

woke up with the feeling that it would be a bleh day. turned out to be a bleh day. been trying to get this other comp to connect to the wifi but been failing, so just gave up. just waiting for hte day to end to start anew

Yeah it can be rough. idk I got a laptop but it broke and won't turn on so taht's been my computing thing for the last year.

to be fair though I think I can actually deal with some anime today so I might watch the first episode of the new danmachi

*brrrrrr*

computer shit just gets me annoyed so fast. and then you google the how to do stuff and every single time on some page there's the resident i know it all saying run this and post your system info and then his suggestion is some basic shit that never works for anyone

go watch anime. the baords really slow right now, you wont miss much lol

Animes do not braaap

Yeah idk got like 5 minutes in and not interested.

needs to gt comfy to be in the watching mood i reckon

Just watched the second episode of 'girl beats boy'. I quite like it actually. Shame its short. Have you seen crows zero?

dont really watch anime anymore. just watching natsume and that one shojo with the singing girl. just nice comfy laid back ones

Crows zero is live action. Its quite good actually. I'd recommend it

i shall check it out

My bf broke up with me.

Ouch.

You ok?

(was this the french anime bf?)

Not him! I'm not sure who that is!

There are so many aniposters here it's hard to even try and keep track sometimes.

Huh. So who are you and who is this """bf"""?

Morning, which one are you?

Hey
>which one are you?
What do you mean
There's a lot of anibe posters

Which russian

OwO
Have never posted here b4

Ah fair enough.

i want friendship but what country likes aus minor, we don't even have dropbears

Got hobbits though. And your sheep must like you

I love everyone in this thread. :^)

Reee my German should be awake by now

i.imgur.com/Eve3cFq.gifv

the kick at the end :DDD

Yes indeed. Just having breakfast and after that I'll be heading to the customs office to fetch a new dress.
Glad to hear your day was good! Yes, back when I was in a bad mood, I used to walk a lot to lift my spirits.

Wouldn't say that. New Zealand is seen rather favorable in Germany. Or maybe I'm biased because my mother always said she wanted to go there (but is afraid of the long flight) and I have a friend who's been there twice (once for half a year or so).

Bist du 1 Mädchen oder eine Schwuchtel?

Morning. Did you sleep well?

What sort of dress?

Speak English like a christian

Man kann auch Kleider tragen, ohne eines von beidem zu sein. Im Zweifel aber ein bisschen von beidem.

Yes, slept well. Just some Lolita dress.
So, let's do some smalltalk. How's the weather for you, now that it's one month into fall? From some diagrams I see it shouldn't be exactly warm anymore, and April averages 12 rainy days, too.

Its pretty nice I guess

I did 2 loads of washing today and they dreid so can't really complain. I think we're getting an late onset winter. Hopefully it will be a short one even though I find it easier to be active during the winter because its not so hot and I don't think the sun thinks I'm a tool for wandering around aimlessly

How is Dresden this time of year?

Just translated this.

kek desu but also rude

a-are you going to wear that dress

OK. I personally use any weather situation as an excuse for not being active. When it's cold (and dark, because it's winter), I get in a bit of a mood. When it's hot, I'm just lazy.

It's pretty cold right now. It has snowed on Wednesday, actually. But things are returning to 10 to 15 °C, which is usual for April. I think last year it was pretty cold at the end of April, too.

I certainly hope so, it was expensive enough.

cute...
I like lolita fashion

That's pretty reasonable. I need to lose at least 15kg this year though if I'm honest with myself. Its good though I went for a walk the last couple of days and now look like I'm not actively dying so result I guess

What are you having for breakfast?

Sounds good! I hope it goes well. It may sound stupid, but I do think you can and will do it.
Just had a chocolate milk (with enough sugared cocoa powder to be considered a meal) and a bit of birthday cake.

Oh now that is amazingly remiss of me. How was your birthday dinner? Indian in the end?

What's the source? I hope it's a guy.

D:\Users\kurt\Downloads\[[ Pictures\Animus\Nazis

Best I can do sorry mate

Yep, we went for Indian. Was OK.
Now I'm off to customs, so I only have my phone (and I don't have many images here)...

Source is KanColle, it's a girl. Or a ship, depending on how you look at it. But the ship's namesake, Prinz Eugen, was a guy.

Kinda want to see this dress.

And what sort of curry did you have? (my favourites are the coconut milk based ones but I use coconut cream instead so they are thick and lovely)

>coconut

I don't like coconut at all.

But in seriousness how are you man? Feeling well again?

git gud kurt

Yeah righto mate

Feeling much better my dude. Just had a massage on my lunch break (benefit of a trendy company).

Yourself?

Sounds pretty comfy

Um idk kinda want to sleep but not really tired. Reckon I'll go phonepost from bed actually. Scheduled to catch up with an old mate tomorrow who's been living in melbourne for a while so that will hopefully be nice

Pretty standard I guess

Ah, no worries. Getting your sleep is always important.

Any progress on a companion for your cat?

Waiting for my nun to get back from working with a mob on the mainland man. There's a qt little kitten called tai I like the look of

Mum*

Got any pictures?

On phone sorry

Just had some lamb with normal curry. I do put coconut in many things when cooking for myself, but they didn't have anything like that where we went.

Sup Forums wouldn't let me post from a mobile IP. Hiro plz. ;_;

Also eine Schwuchtel

Wenns dich glücklich macht.
Warum interessiert dich das? Bist du etwa eine und suchst Gesellschaft?

womöglich :^)

I honestly hope everyone involved in this cancerous circlejerk wakes up missing a head.

>this thread