Where are the films starring Asians?

Where are the films starring Asians?

In asia

In Finland

Kind of sad too see that 3+ generation asian are falling for the sjw retardation.

>stfu you uncle chang

Don't talk unless you doctor

Really a good movie, especially with Haing Ngor's portrayal of something he lived.

He truly had a shitty life.

The Killing Fields for you anons incapable of deducing as much from the pic, (there is always one).

is her eye fucked?

Asians = same person

you can really only have one asian in a film or it gets too confusing

Rush Hour is the most diverse movie of all-time

>Asian and black leads
>Latina love interest with integral impact on plot
>Bad guys are Asians and whites

Why would anyone fuck her eye

/thread

i don't see why this is brought up so much asians can make their own films.

>Rush Hour is the most diverse movie of all-time
What is Fast and the Furious Franchise?

Why do asians get bothered by this? If you want movies with asians there are a ton of chinese, korean, japanese movies to watch.

Blacks dont have this option because sub-saharan africa is a economic basketcase so blacks in America get a disproprtionate number of roles in Jew owned Hollywood. Most people who complain about this (besides white liberals) are SJW asians who don't speak their native tongue or dumbass asian adoptees who hate their white parents.

Imagine if every black cast in a big budget Hollywood film looked like Steve Urkel or Leslie Jones, that's what watching asian-american actors in Hollywood movies is like from a asian POV. Daniel Dae Kim, John Cho, Lucy Liu, that girl from the upcoming Star Wars, that girl from House M.D, Sandra Oh. Actors from Asia are so much better looking.

>lead characters are whites

I think not

Name of pic related?

>Vin Diesel
>white

I'd fuck any part of Lucy Liu.

>that girl from the upcoming Star Wars

what girl?

the uggo, that's going to get blacked

It's because young asian americans don't watch as much asian cinema as the older generations so they whine about not seeing asians in hollywood movies.

let me pull up my motherless history...

kek

>What is Fast and the Furious Franchise?
Absolute Shit

30 years from now:
>Why do whites get bothered by this? If you want movies with whites there are a ton of Russian, Norweigian, and European movies to watch.

>Lucy Liu
It's bizarre, she's truly a strong 9/10 to my eyes but to the chinese she's ugly because of her freckles. There arse backwards when it comes to standards of beauty but to be fair when they think an asian girl is hot, they also hot for us.

I'm asian and she's not ugly to me... but she's not the exotic knock-out that she is to everyone else.

She also clearly looks old. There was some video of people go around asking people on the street how old some asian celebrity was, people were just surprised by how old Lucy Liu is and like... she clearly looks her age. She just has Hollywood-levels of fitness, makeup, and general health.

That's true I guess. I find asian girls that are more "natural" looking like lucy and some other bitches who I can't pronounce or spell more attractive that the pop idols that japan and korea churn out. Pop idols don't even look human.