Another Fluffy Thread

Another Fluffy Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

aetasxblog.wordpress.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Wewfag/op here, does anyone have any fairly easy requests for me to try tomorrow?

Pic related, my last work (I'm still trying to improve.)

aetasxblog.wordpress.com/
Been busy, but I'll update again soon.

I....what? What the fuck?

???

Had to watch for a full minute to ensure the hand wouldn't close on the little guy.

I'm confused too

Did that mother just casually kill both her babies? And is that the Dashie from Scootafluff? Is she gonna kill the little Scoots?

draw a fleeing fluffy

Nnnneeeeeeddddddd bbbblllluuuueeeee

These two posts have little to do with each other

It is like a alternate world one off, at least I don't see how it fits in the story.

I'd fucking hope so. Cause Scoots survives, if I'm not mistaken.

Scoots is now hostage as Jessibells mate. Last time I checked.

YEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!
GRORUOUS YEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!
SO MUCH GLORIOUS JIZZING OF RAINBOWS IT FILLS MY SOULD WITH THE POWER OF GOD TYE ANGER THE FUCKING ANGER OHOHOHOHO IT FEEDS MY BALLS SO GLORIOUS MUCH JOY FROM OF SUFFERING THE BAD MORE WILL DIE IN THE PAIN FOR NOW EVER GOOD FUCKING JESUS TIT FLICKING WHORE BUTTER CHRIST YEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAASSSSSSSS

I thought they were on their way to Skettiland

This is the only fluffy I acknowledge.

Skettiland was a ruse. Perhaps a repost is in order?

#karma

If that's the case, that's fucking depressing. Poor Scoots....

SKETTI OF THE GENITALS TURN THEIR SKIN INTO NOODLES AND BALLS INTI BALLS OF MEAT SEASON THE SAUCE WITH THEIR BLOOD AND GRIND THEIR BONES INTO SPRINKLE CHEESE FEED TO TGE YOUNG THEN SHOW THEM THEY ATE THE MUMMAH AND DADDAH MAKE THEM APL SUFFER GIVE THEM HERPES RAPE THEIR SIBLINGS FORCE FEED THEN EYEBALLS RIGHT UP TGEIR POOPERS TEAR THEM MASH THEM BEAT THEM BURN THEM WHIP THEM FREEZE THEM SHOCK THEM GIVE THEM TONS OF HORRIBLE DRUGS METH AND COKE AND ACID AND SHROOMS AND BOOZE AND PCP AND CIGARETTES AND LAXITIVES MAKE THEN SUFFER BLEED SCREAM AND DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE HAHAHAHAHAAHAH

Bro, really, keep taking your meds.

It is really shit how much of a cunt Dashie is to Scoots. Not once does the foal display any smarty or feral behavior. What's more frustrating is Dash is smart enough to comprehend that. It's like the writer made Dash plot stupid.

>complaining that fluffies are stupid

What is stupid is that you are into this shit. Go take a long hard look in the mirror son and try to do something with your life that wont make your parents ashamed of you. You sad little cunt.

The thing is, Dashie isn't all that stupid. She's scarily smart for a fluffy.

YES YES THEIR ALL FUCKING DEAD ITS YOUR FUCKING FAULT AND ALL YOUR PAIN AND DISGUST IS MORE THAB DESERVED I HOPE YOUR BRAIN AND HEART EXPLODE FROM AGONY AND YOUR SOUL STABS ITSELF IN THE FACE YOU CANT EVER HAVE MORE YOUNG AND YOUR LIFE WILL WILL WILL BE EXISTENCIALLY WORTHLESS YOU SUCK FUCK YOU AND YOUR FAMILY AND YOU VERY BEING IN THE UNIVERSE YOU ARE NOTHING AND YOUR SUFFERING WIPP BE FOR ALL ETERNAL OF TIME AND I WILL BE THEIR TO LAUGH AND SCREAM AT YOUR IGNORANCE OF USEFULNESS HAHAHAHAH FUCKING SUFFER CRY HATE YOURSELF TILL THE UNIVERSE SMITES YOUR PITIFUL FORM FROM REALITY HAHAHAHA

> 2EDGEY4ME

Well, wait, never mind. I forgot about this. Scoots and Dashie's owner is just a piece of shit.

She is also jealous. She doesn't want to share daddy, especially not with such a runty fluffy.

Sorry edgy teenage virgins don't get to me. Try to meme harder son. I am sorry for your autisim though.

So, no maternal instinct whatsoever. Fluffies are reeeeallly going against their programming nowadays.

Keep it up, These are really good.

These stupid fucking fluffy things have really helped with my anger. Sup Forums has cured another one of my ills.

You just had an outburst man.

Fluffies are descended from what are basically late alpha/early beta stage tests. They're very far from being perfected.

Even still. Most early stories have fluffies cooing and doting on their babies and begging to spend every second taking care of them. A lot of modern writers forget that and just make most mothers and mares terrible creatures.

had to resize

POST FASTER GOD DAMNIT MY BREAK ENDS SOON

Trixie....probably the only smarty I've been empathic towards.

Once again, fluffies are fucking stupid. Also, this Dash isn't a mother, and furthermore is very clearly no average fluffy to begin with.

booru has it instant, shadysmarty

I've always been kind of annoyed by Dashie as a character in general tbh. It's like the worst kind of Mary Sue fluffy, but she's really just an intolerant dumbass.

I'm lucky I can even access this the goddamn web filter is bullshit here. So, H U R R Y Y O U R A S S U P

probably because shes what theyd call a smarty friend. ie not a true "smarty" but a herd leader, which while arrogant is not prone to full on idiocy of a normal smarty. unless truly broken a smarty would still not posses empathy for others

Don't make me turn this car around.

This seems like a case of nurtured smarty syndrome, since the owner in the story taught Dashie how to kill fluffies. I suppose she's not fully to blame in that case.

FOR FUCK SAKE I GOT LIKE 5 MINUTES LEFT YOU CUNT BEFORE I GOTTA GO BACK TO BEING A CASHIER, SO FOR THE LOVE OF ALL THINGS HOLY, FUCKING POST THE REST

Bro, shit's massive. We're only on chapter 2. Check the booru later.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

This has always confused me. When was dashie experimented on?

Well, she *is* the experiment, hence the size and the wings.

So, more evidence the owner is a piece of trash.

Lucky me, slow night tonight. Was wondering also, but this makes sense. Gonna pop in from time to time, looks like we ain't getting anybody anytime soon.

This when I start getting fucking pissed.

Dat delicious betrayal.

Best reformed smarty ever.

who missed me ?

why?