Fuck tinder

>Girl profile says she LUVVVSSS the musix
>Same 5 anthems repeated across 200+ girls
>Chance the Rapper, J Cole, Drake, Kendrick, Childish Gambino, etc.
>One girl I match with doesn't even know who the fuck David Bowie was

Why the fuck can't I find a qt into Prurient or Wolf Eyes on tinder boys? Should I just start fucking men since they have a broader music taste?

try moving somewhere better and stop living in a poor shitty town

I moved to the mountain college town thinking it was large enough for diverse music taste, guess i was fucking wrong there.

Most bitches are plebs OP.

Your best bet is to either find an open minded qtpie to introduce music to or keep looking for the needle in the haystack qt with some actual depth in her taste.

youll have much better luck on fetish sites finding girls into noise/industrial m8

>Chance the Rapper, J Cole, Drake, Kendrick, Childish Gambino

what the fuck is it with pleb college age women and black """"""""culture"""""""?

is twitter to blame? instagram? alcohol?

All three bro.
This sick world we live in.

They're popular music artists, what the fuck do you expect?

>tfw people on fetlife have better taste in music than people on tinder
>tfw too afraid to meet anyone from fetlife irl

there are very few women who are actually "music nerds" or whatever the fuck you want to call it. you should probably give up on that.

I live in Southern California and this is literally every fucking girl here. Plus The Smiths and Mac Demarco.

honestly girls are too distracted and think they have to listen to what their friends do, I guess. As a female I honestly don't know why. Some of my friends don't understand the concept of music discovery if Spotify isn't spoon feeding it to them, and even then it's "too much effort" to listen to anything more "indie" than "that one Imagining Dragons!!!!!" song

Who the fuck is Wolf Eyes? Sounds like you have a bit of the tism, maybe you should try introducing them to music you like instead of sperging out when they don't know your stupid favorite band

ugh awful

>I don't know that band
>shit, I better call him autistic

Marry me pls

just matched with an asian qt that had deathconciousness in her spotify list, time to get my heart broken again :)

>"Imagining Dragons"
i don't think this was intentional by you but I'm going to assume it is because it makes it funnier to me

>As a female I honestly don't know why. Some of my friends don't understand the concept of music discovery if Spotify isn't spoon feeding it to them
t. girl who just uses Sup Forums charts to spoonfeed instead of spotify

Do it faggot.

do it, you never know.

But if she's a dan fangirl yo've already lost.

Fuck tinder

>harsh noise
>anthem is Swans
bitch what

>Most bitches are plebs OP.

Most men arent?