It's great to see Trump siding with Obama on the bathroom issue! LGBT rights!

It's great to see Trump siding with Obama on the bathroom issue! LGBT rights!

Glad to have Sup Forums on board finally!
/lgbt/ welcomes you to the cause!

Other urls found in this thread:

thefederalist.com/2015/08/19/transgender-regret-is-real-even-if-the-media-tell-you-otherwise/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It's a non-issue.

no fundies allowed on /pol
stormfags have learned to manage their expectations

>April 21

he avoided a pointless culture war and hasn't given a fuck since

Few people realize how brilliant he is.
For the rest, he just wins them over some other way.

Yep. Just a pointless culture war. :) Thanks for advocating our rights. Trans rights are the civil rights of the 21st century.

I'm so triggered
post moar

>If a man agrees with me on 8 out of 10 things, he is my best friend
>if a man agrees with me on 10 out of 10 things, he is lying
>-Winston Churchill

I happen to disagree with him on this. Society should not be forced to play along with mental illness. Let them dress up if they want to, because there is no definitive cure right now and if that's the best way to not have them kill themselves, I guess there's not much that can be done.

But there neds to be emphasis that this is only a short term solution, and if all the money being put toward ad campaigns for tranny acceptance were instead put toward hard research for solutions to gender dysphoria, the problem would be fixed ALOT sooner.

Many trans people at first just wish they could be normal and fit in with thei actual gender, instead of being mentally ill and thinking they should cut their hair short or chop their dick off. I have no doubt that there is an actual cure for this, we just haven't found it yet, because it's not politically correct to look. And the reason it's not politically correct to research it is because the liberal masses have been fooled and duped into thinking that there is nothing wrong with these people (there obviously is, they need help and I want to help them), and the reason THAT is is because the liberal democrat higher ups have figured out that not only everytime they paint something rainbow they get alot of good boy points, if someone else opposes it they can yell homophobe and bigot to their heart's content, and calling other people bigots is one of their favorite pastimes.

So yeah. He's wrong on this, but that doesn't mean that all of his other policies aren't the same.

He will still make America great. Plus if he pulls in a few Bernie supporters for whom LGBT shit is a hardline issue, hey, the more the merrier.

FPBP

What do you think Trannies have been doing the past few decades, shitting their pants? It's a non-issue being masqueraded as a fake wedge-issue to try and push people away from republicans

All those Republican presidents winning by doubling down on abortion, gay rights, etc. over issues voter care about has worked out so well hasn't it?

>Giving a shit about inconsequential wedge issues like this
>b-but, they will molest our girls with their penis!

We don't stop fags from using the same sex restroom.

This is a key issue. It's no longer about whether or not you want trans to go to whatever bathroom they choose. it's about the executive breaking down federalism and persecuting those who do not agree with the lgbt narrative.

Trump is a wimp. Instead of standing up to this lunacy he meekly goes along begging for votes. He is wrong. Most americans find this bathroom kerfuffle baffling. They side with the women who do not want a man in a dress raping them in the bathroom. Obama is wrong on this issue, and so are the democratic elites. Trump had a chance here to contrast himself with the progressive obama and clinton and failed.

He is an idiot and a coward. You will be made to care about this issue.

you mistake his indifference for support. They can use any bathroom they want, but he really doesn't give a fuck what happens to them when they do.

t. Mental Illness Enablers

It's not even really an issue, I find it disgusting really that his kind of garbage can even enter mainstream politics.

How is anyone going to force this kind of shit?
>SHOW ME YOUR GENITALS OR CAN'T ENTER!!!!

Yeah, fucking right.
Sorry, but this is fucking stupid and disgusting.

We have bigger things to worry about than where the fuck bathroom you're going to choose to shit in.

Fucking retards.

And if a state has a law against it, it's fine if the obama administration sues them, right? :^)

I mean, if it goes to the SCOTUS those objective judges will impose the consitution, right? It's not like the supreme court is filled with judicial activists sucking obama's dick.

Oh, wait.

Nah, States should be allowed to do whatever they want here.

It's a good thing obama isn't suing them then.

what kind of bigot could have any problem with this beautiful woman showing off her feminine penis to girls as young as eight in the locker room?

who hasn't dreamed of the day when you can go to the bathroom with a lovely lady like this?

Anything after lgb is degenerate and needs to be eradicated. Hate that they're lumped in with the others.

>american bathrooms
You could get murdered by niggers there.
WE NEED LAWS TO MAKE SURE AT LEAST THEY USED THE RIGHT ONES.

>wanting to keep the trannies in the men's room with us
>pic related

God Emperor is 100% correct.
Let the women reap what they've fucking sown.
We get shorter lines and they have to deal with the freaks.

If your white I don't care if your gay, trans, ect...

Jews won't use our disabled to divide us any longer

Trump's a genius. This whole gender bathroom issue is going to tear the left apart once the freaks start shit in womens bathrooms. Trump will then end it once and for all when the public changes their mind about it.

Yeah, coming out in support of men using the girls restroom was a brilliant move.

No actually it wasn't, you idiot.

Let's not waste our time passing laws that affect .1% of the population and turn them into victims and give them free attention. The best way to combat degenerates is to ignore them.

It literally was my True conservative tm friend ....It killed they issue in one day. Now get the fuck off pol you cuck

>girls restroom
kek, I don't care.
Less freaks in the men restrooms.
That's what the feminists wanted.
It's their problem now.
Actually, it's going to be hilarious.
Damn I love Trump.
I'd kill a guy for him.
If he asked...
I'd kill a guy.

Trump on tranny bathrooms

>say they shouldnt be able to use the restroom
>people bitch and moan for a month and change
>say they can
>win over more people
K

Just make a 3rd bathroom classification and call it "FREAKS"

You're Canadian. Fuck off. This is our issue.

I'm done with this mayonnaise hair faggot. From this point on, he is no different than Hillary

I already fucking hate the issue. I had a cute mentally ill autistic gf who went full tumblr, past the point of no return, into the abyss of full retard.

You know how much that shit hurt? If I could play along with this shit, believe me I would've, cause I loved her, but I could not, and it just couldn't be saved.

Look, I used to think like you did. I suppose I still do, underneath it all. But, when searching for the truth, to believe you have everything figured out right now as you do without keeping a somewhat open mind (not a too open mind, that's how you get fooled) is foolish.

I talked this issue over with a couple of trannies I met online, mostly on /r9k/. I changed their mind on a few things, they gave me a new way to look at the issue.

>Cont'd.

Because the people who advocate mentally unstable men using the girls room are the type of people who vote republican.

Instead of contrasting himself against the insanity of the left, he has joined it. This is an issue moderates agree with the repubs with. This was a mistake by the coward, vote humping trump.

ONE
MILLION
DOLLARS

I don't fucking care about your life you cretin.

>Cont'd
Basically, what it boiled down to is:

>This trans shit is a mental illness. It's not normal.
>Trans shit shouldn't be normalized in society
>The public should be aware of the condition as a mental condition in need of treatment (It already is, it's called Gender Dysphoria, but the public is not aware of it, they think they're just perfectly fine mentally like the gays, which I also slightly disapprove of but that is a different post)
>As it stands, there is no real cure for Gender Dysphoria.

>This being the case, it would be cruel to deny them comfort for their troubled mind

Now, these two perspectives mixed together basically results in a society where people realize that these are mentally ill men in women's dresses, and not actually believing they are women. However, for the sake of politeness, just kind of ignore it. Call a man in a dress he, but don't be rude about it, just politely treat him like a cross dresser and let it be. You shouldn't have to call the guy by a woman's name

For the second, and most important part
>Now that we have all this money freed up from ad campaigns for le trans acceptance, actual treatments can be researched, so that "transition" (the old, obsolete, inferior treatment)

>This new treatment eventually phases out the older "transition" treatment, so that you no longer see men in dresses and women dressing obnoxiously like men.

Imagine your son, God forbid, is born with this mental illness. In this future, he is taken to a psychologist, and the treatment is a success, and he has no desire to be a girl anymore.

That is the end goal, for you, me, and even the trannies: A cure. In the meantime, however, they should hopefully not want to kill themselves, and live long enough to see said cure.

Trump has never cared about:
Abortion
Gay marriage
Trannies

Like never
The only reason that stuff comes up is because of his audience

Trump's core positions have always been
Chyna
Trade
American jobs and work
Incompetent/corrupt political elites
American safety

>It's great to see Trump siding with Obama on the bathroom issue!
Yes its great that he supports businesses making it's own decisions instate of forcing it by law like big O does it.
Now back to redit, you are to stupid for Sup Forums

For his next trick trump is gonna advocate for black lives matter:

>"In a recent interview with Republican nominee Donald J Trump, he made the following comments:
>"Well I believe that the supporters and activists for black lives matter and doing the right thing, they're working hard to get their opinions heard and they're overall good people just doing good things. As a matter of fact I have a meeting with a few top activists tomorrow..."

Then of course the trick after that is how many Mexicans he'll keep in America.

Kek.

#liberals4trump

Fine. Read this
and give me your thoughts. It's the end result of me realizing this shit ain't right, and actually reaching out to these people and having honest discussion with them about it.

If you're just gonna respond with GAS THE TRANNIES DUMP DRUMPF I AM NOW A /CRUZMISSILE/ BECAUSE OF LE TRANNIES AND LE ONE ISSUE VOTER, congrats on wasting my time.

I felt this same hatred. I didn't go on /trumpgen/ for weeks. I even burned my MAGA hat (have another one arriving in the mail, it doesn't matter, more campaign money for the Don)

But in the end, if he's right or wrong on this one issue, it's not enough to make me abandon the rest of his great policies.

>Imagine your son, God forbid, is born with this mental illness. In this future, he is taken to a psychologist, and the treatment is a success, and he has no desire to be a gay anymore.

lmao

Basically this

Don't know why it's a surprise to either liberals or conservatives

>I felt this same hatred. I didn't go on /trumpgen/ for weeks. I even burned my MAGA hat (have another one arriving in the mail, it doesn't matter, more campaign money for the Don)

this is what mental illness looks like

No desire to be a girl anymore*, is what the original post said.

I mean, we're gaining new understanding of the brain every day, and there are numerous treatments already to help Schizophrenics get their lives on track, when not a half century ago Electroshock was the best avaliable treatment.

If we can just get the cultural message sent out, these psych people will no longer be afraid to look for a cure out of fear of angering the politcally correct elites in charge of their funding

And, on that note, why the fuck not. I'm not entirely straight myself, and if I could get rid of these urges I would. I'd love to pop into a psychologist's office and have him able to treat my faggotry as well as my anxiety and depression

Your assumption that my child could think he'd be the opposite gender than what he is, is flawed.

That relies on the assumption that the brain is unaffected by reality. It's not. If you look into the trannies, it's mostly men who wanted to be a girl when they were younger and their parents either supported it or didn't care. Trannies are the "the grass is always greener" types.

These people can get help, now. They can cure their gender dysmorphia, but right now being enabled by the progressives like trump deprives them of help.

He didn't take the bait. Tannies basically don't exist, they are such an insignificant % of the population.

congratulations on trolling

excellent troll

100% trolltastic

great way to waste my time, as well as your own

10/10

Is that an australian flag under that proxy? If not, well done, you're boosting our great nation's shitposting capacity singlehandedly. Though, you could use some work. Maybe see the canucks for help, they've become masters at shitposting since weedman broke their collective spirit as a nation.

That explains why there's at least one thread every hour of some Trumpkin getting buttblasted over this

Then go out and kill them because there's no cure for identifying as the opposite sex. Otherwise you're enabling them.

wtf is the world turning to seriously this is just full retardation

is this just shills shilling shills?
wait, why am I even asking
his response is pretty reasonable, like always

While I would love to believe what you're saying is true, I'm open to the possibility so long as I see some proofs.

Mental illness isn't as simple as that, man. They're called complexes for a reason.

I don't have a degree in psychology, and neither do you, so i don't think we're qualified to argue on the exact specifics of it, but I feel like it's more of a delusion than anything. Similar to delusions of grandeur, delusions of persecution, you have delusions of gender. I've skimmed through articles, and found that their brains might indeed be wired differently than our own, much like how Schizophrenic people whose brains are wired wrong make them more susceptible to delusions among other things.

So while I am open to the idea that the cure might actually be available now and we're just looking at it the wrong way (I used to think this myself matter of fact), I'm going to go for the "fucked up brain" theory that I've seen evidence for until something substantial enough comes around that changes y mind.

The significant difference between the liberals and me, I'd suppose, is that I'd argue that "transition" isn't a viable treatment, and other treatments must be sought after, while they believe there is nothing wrong with these people at all and that any psychologist that says otherwise is a shitlord that's going to get fired.

To counter your statement, the brain can act without discretion to their reality if they are suffering from delusions (which are defined as beliefs that are firmly maintained despite being contradicted by reality) which are often brought on by mental illness.

You are the aim for this yes you are.
He is just shilling more to the center and maybe even left to get more "electable" for the primarys but make no mistake and think this is in his heart its pr for the stupid.

Proof is those transvestites who have de-transitioned. And those who have post-op regret.

Most kill themselves because of that regret. They regret because they have mutilated their body, and that they are not the gender they wanted to be.

Article from walt heyer, who lived as a woman for many years, got surgery and later de-transitioned. He now runs a website helping those with sex change regret. He writes many articles on the federalist about it.

thefederalist.com/2015/08/19/transgender-regret-is-real-even-if-the-media-tell-you-otherwise/

This. I don't give a fuck who goes in the bathroom, it's not like I'm interacting with anybody while I'm in there.

OK.. shills. Listen up shills!

We have a REALLY big favor to ask you. If you do that for us.. I GUARANTEE you a lot of us will turn to Hillary or whatever you want.

This way!

Apparently promoting degenerates will make America great again!

STFU and make yourself useful. We need that gun.

I understand this. I have said numerous times in my posts that there have got to be better options besides "transition".

It's just that this "transition" is the only thing available now. It shouldn't be pushed, only allowed as an alternative if it might help them not commit suicide. I have read this guy's stuff, and I think it's great. Also, Bruce Jenner is de-transitioning as well, or at least he's rumored too. Hopefully that pops a huge bubble in this lie. Hopefully he doesn't hurt himself or something, he's actually a rather conservative man who's pro second amendment as fuck.

But, regardless, you and I agree more on than we disagree on in this issue.

Also, delusions don't have to necessarily come from a specific mental illness and can pop up all on their own, brought about by many factors (like stress, or living with the Kardashians), so we could technically both be right.