If you could make any rule for cute girls at school in order to satisfy your fetish, what would it be...

if you could make any rule for cute girls at school in order to satisfy your fetish, what would it be, and what's the punishment for not following it?

bonus points for having different punishments for 1st, 2nd, and 3rd offenses

My rule would be that all cute girls must come with a collar around the neck, and a leash that hangs at least halfway down her back. She also has to be wearing a skirt and no panties....the rest will just happen....

Circumsize all the girls.

they must feed themselves to a giant snake. If they don't they will be fed to a giant snake.

what will happen?

id give them free will to do anything they want cause they're people, you fucking faggot.

-10 points from Hufflepuff for being a fatty, and still going to school. Learn to age up a little ya' fucking wizard.

Well, there will be a lot horny penises chasing pussy on a leash. The ones that can get away get to keep their pussy unmolested....but most of them....

grabbed by that leash, dragged to the ground, skirt hiked up, penis in vagina

what punishments for not obeying the dress code?

Any girl with a boyfriend has to allow boyfriend's friends to feel her up for as long as they want (on school grounds)

If you violate the dress code the first time, you get your top taken from you for the whole day.

Second time, you lose all clothes, have to walk around naked.

Third time, you come to my office.....and I promise there won't be cuddling, or feefees

any punishments for not letting them?

Freak

if she's naked, even more guys would try to use her right?

All girls with average or better bodies must wear a school girl uniforms.

Exactly

All qt girls must wear kneesocks and short skirts and if they don't, their feet get tickled until they squirt

i want to smell their kneesocks

This is Sup Forums so obviously they all have dicks.

girls are forbidden to use the toilets during school hours.

All girls must wear diapers or pull-ups.
1. The girl must stick sharpie in pooper.
2. The girl must shit on my chest and smear it all over me using her feet.
3. She must do all my chores and make/get me some tendies.

and if they break the rule, they become the toilet for the other girls for a week

>cause they're people

Oh you are just tbe worst type of people

People who only fuck those who treat them like animals

Their socks can be taken by any student.

After Gym class, any guy can ask them for a footjob with their sweaty feet.

During the summer, they must wear the same socks the whole week straight. Before the end of Friday, they need to find a guy to sniff them while she wears them.

what kinds of shoes can they wear?

Either old converses, or they must wear flats barefoot.

which race of girls do you want to see this happening to most?

god i love this, please tell me there are punishments

bump

every day with this fucking autistic thread

still here?

i want this to happen to asian girls