Tfw studied in england for 4 years

>tfw studied in england for 4 years
>tfw i took the SATs
>tfw i scored level 5's in primary school
>tfw i scored level 7's in secondary school
>tfw i was classified as 'gifted'
>tfw i see this picture and wonder how can people struggle with so simple-minded shit

What happened to you guys? You were the conquerors of the world and pioneers and now you are this....

>didn't study
>got a 2100

k let's get it started:
>intellectuales mexicanos

Race and I.Q. It's the niggers and the beaners flowing up from spiclandia that fuck up our PISA scores.

It just so happens that the broad in your photo is a white outlier. Nothing more.

There are gifted and not so gifted people in every race. It just so happens that non-whites are mostly made up of not so gifted people so they were easier to conquer.

Congratulations, you're probably the cream of the crop of your country. I can't say the same for most of Mexico, though.

No one is buying into your lies subhuman shit bag.

>mexican intellectuals

>posting on pedo-filled vietnamese picture forum at midnight trying to prove to yourself you're better than total strangers who post picture of themselves on the facebook instead of living a content well adjusted life

>tfw I scored level 8s in secondary school
the benefits of being a white male in a 97% white city

Is this person successful or something?

We died out falling for the Jews trick of stopping hitler.

>25% in Maths

sterilize pls
this is unacceptable even for a woman.

Why is grammar so hard for people?

>Hey kids, I got paid for having a hole you can put a cock in! You can too!

Literally who?

>You were the conquerors of the world
>were

We still ARE, my Euro-gene enhanced stone-age indian friend... we still are.

I got to take them as part of the John Hopkins program when I was in 7th grade. I scored a 1020 when it was still out of 1600.

>mfw high school black seniors said they got almost the same score

Uno taco

Why should we listen to this woman? Is she an extremely intelligent scientist or engineer or CEO, something?

I meant British people btw

Isnt that the harry potter author?

>women think that someone will hire and pay for them for believing in the power of their dreams and when that doesn't happen cry sexism, sexism, wage gap!

>tfw half Mexican
>fucking ACE my SATs, get a perfect score on the reading portion (lol), didn't study for shit and got well above 2100

guess that must make us a couple of good ol' Mexican Intellectuals, eh buddy?

>tfw I inherited the genes for mental illness common in many Mexicans that are mistaken for laziness, and despite being a mexican intellectual still get shit grades

I'd ask you to kill me desu senpai, but I want to see Trump's glorious reign.