Could you kill a man, Sup Forums?

Could you kill a man, Sup Forums?

I don't think I could, but then again, defence of family etc.

Don't be a faggot. Killing a person is easy, what makes it hard is a lifetime of cucked propaganda telling you "KILLING IS ALWAYS WRONG. BE A PACIFIST. TURN THE OVER CHEEK AND BEND OVER." In defence of yourself, your family or society as a whole, killing is not a sin but a virtue. Killing your hateful enemy is the most natural thing in the world.

Sanctined murder of the evil is the fundamental moral backbone of civic society. Hence why the rot started when we abolished capital punishment, arrested police for acting in the line of duty and taught our military to act like limp-wristed moralfags.

in the heat of the moment yes

otherwise I would probably hesitate

Niggers kill each other over basketball shoes

A redneck killed his brother over a burger just last week

The moral quandary of what warrants death is not shared by the left portion of the IQ spectrum

I would have no problem with it what-so-ever

defense*

Right hemisphere

I kill myself slowly every day

a man chooses

a slave obeys

I probably couldn't unless I felt my life was threatened.

Whenever I read things from ancient times regarding death and torture, I'm always amazed at how casually they are discussed and how little qualms people had with killing others. I understand that those were different times and there was a different cultural mentality, but it still does not cease to amaze me.

Anybody could given the right set of pressures.

Kill or be killed, kill or be alone in a survival situation, kill or watch a loved one die.
All these conditions prime a normal human being into a mode of being most people do not think they are capable of.

Its a natural human survival mechanism that has been wired into our cultural matrix across locations and since day dot.

Yes.
Just pay me.

I often fantasize with it (inb4 edge) because I wonder if I'd vomit when I actually did it, or if it would just be another thing to do.
After all, I often look at the meat I'm eating, think it used to be an animal with experiences and probably some form of empathy that suffered and died for me, yet I still eat it just fine.
Self defence would be a chance for me to find out.
Now, if you mean ability, I doubt it. I haven't even sliced an animal's neck.

You sound like Sean Hannity

I'd kill someone, I've never killed anyone but I have been face to face with a man that I was ready to fucking kill before.

Honestly I don't know how to explain it, it almost felt good to be honest but now I got the murderboner that I never got to sate.

It must sound edgy as fuck but I'd kill someone if it was either me/my family or him in a heartbeat

Excellent post

yeah obviously, but i wouldn't want to. living your life and then dying or being killed is really messed up. it also really depresses me that i'm going to die one day. i hope they invent immortality before i die.

Yes.

I work with a guy who killed a dindu that broke into his home. He also killed a few gang members when he was a cop in asia.

Yes, and I have.

US Marine with three tours.

Proof? It must be a fucking joke to come home and see all manchildren sperging over capeshit movies and stuff.

Who were you with?

I got close on my last deployment but it didn't happen, am I a piece of shit for feeling like shit that I didn't?

Kek, its the truth. Did I say I would enjoy it, or that it would be a positive thing for me?

Stating I believe everyone has the capability does not mean I think everyone has the drive to develop this capability.

I was just commenting on a psychological fact that mass conscription armies have been relying on since Napoleon's time.

Deindividuation, submission to authority, protection of values/innocents and redress against past or continuing injustice can all be used to motivate someone to kill someone else.

If you think otherwise you are ignorant to human psychology.

as of late i've really felt the need to kill another human being.

if the opportunity presented itself i would.

If they want to rape your daughter, let them. Your daughter will survive... I mean honestly, how self-entitled do you think you are to KILL A HUMAN BEING over rape?

>Be based RAF bomber pilot
>Be only way of killing Krauts for 2 years.
>Lay down BTFO
>helps to win war, defends country

"What our men did was evil and immoral, I mean COME ON, IT'S 1945. Why did they NEED to bomb Dresdon?"

This is when the cuckening began, at the end of the bloodiest war Britain ever experienced.

>not mentioned in victory speech
>every cuck is celebrating fighter pilots (completely unironic role reversal of firefighters good! POLICE BAD)
>brushed aside as embarrassing by government and society because you bombed "innocent" civilians.
>even if you fought krauts and protected your country people think you're a monster.

Watching this really boils my blood. Based men are based men no matter their nationality. What caused the this easy slip into degeneracy?

Already have, twice, while on patrol.
It isn't easy.

Life is wonderful for me - and I went trough shitty times, if someone thinks his life sucks it's 90% psychological and the source of most problems is himself... so considering I love my life - why would I take someone else like knowing we share that same thing..

Under what circumstances?

The actual killing is the easy part, living in fear you left some tiny shred of evidence is the part that sucks

your daughter was raped, you know the identity of the rapist and are 100% sure he committed the crime

If they were trying to kill me I would or I'd die trying at least.

I killed someone when I was in school. It was kind of an accident but I still ran away from the site of it and never got caught and didn't care after. I could do it again.

I'll further your point and say that killing isn't inherently evil (even for its own sake). Remember that the common idea that killing is evil and should be punished comes entirely from emotion rather than logic.

I would fuck him up pretty bad and maybe cut his dick off but killing would be too much. I wouldn't want to go to jail for over a decade just because I killed a piece of shit. Not worth it.

If I could get away with it I would kill a lot of people for no reason.

yes

typical Canadian pussy
two whole times you say, the horrors

>I feel more remorse when I hunt than when I kill a human

Don't cut yourself on that edge son.

killing is fine, murder is degenerate.

>abduct rapist, dismember body, dissolve body parts in lye, disintegrate bones with thermite, dump it all down a storm drain

in cali you take a life you give your life
so don't get caught

probably my daughters fault for being immodest desu wouldn't do anything

If it were me or him and I had the ability to do so, I don't doubt I could.
I think most, if not all people have the capacity to kill someone in a life or death situation.

Only if he was a different religion from me

It doesn't matter if you kill a man, but what you kill a man over.

>waiting for an abbo to break into your daughter's dwelling and skullfuck her to death

I think that I could. I'm a man. It's in our nature to be violent. Men have been killing each other and killing animals since...as long as there have been human beings to begin with.

We're still violent creatures. That's why football and MMA exist. We enjoy watching violent shit because we still this violent side to us.

I imagine 1,000 years in the future people will look back on us now and consider us oafs. "Look at their homicide rates. They actually had ABORTION legalized? What was wrong with those primitive brutes?"

Absolutely solid post.

I kinda want to

I could almost hear the Latin chanting at the end of that webm

No. I hope in the future people will come to sense, and realize there's no reason to dislike violence. And I hope sport won't be some softened violence like MMA or football, i hope Gladiator fights come back.

good man

>i hope Gladiator fights come back.

lol that shit is never coming back.

Why would a man do that? What amount of money would be worth the possibility of being disfigured, maimed, or killed?

I guess you could probably find two suicidal fucks willing to do it, but even then, that raises ethical dilemmas.

The early UFC fights in the 90s were the closest thing to Gladiator fights that we had in a long time. From what I recall the only rules initially were no biting and no eye gouging. You could even do crazy shit like put your fingers in your opponent's wounds and attack his groin.

you're going crazy man
that's not normal, I hope I never see you

>Why would a man do that? What amount of money would be worth the possibility of being disfigured, maimed, or killed?

Are you kidding? I would do it for free. Why is death considered all that bad anyway? Our society taught us the "you're the hero of the story, your life must be preserved at all costs" too much. This is not true. Our lives individually are worthless. Too bad we live in a society of narcissists

>Could you kill a man
no

In defense of self, family/folk, nation, and race.

Killing is nothing special, just dont look at corpse and dont think about it b4 sleep

You have a problem.

In a survival situation I would, probably because instinct remove inhibitions.

However the simple fact that someone could take pleasure killing another human disgust me (I don't talk about angry thought, I speak gratuitous murder).

How should I know Ahmed? Its not like I have to kill anyone. I'm non the one living in a muslim war zone.

You should check Crime and Punishment.
Also for what reason and by which means?
If press button to execute criminal - alright.

Probably only once but it would fuck me up after too much to do again.

Killed several hohols from Azov or some other edgy regiment 2 years ago, when I was on vacation in Ukraine. That was fun.

Yes

You're respnsible for your own safety, nobody else.

What does a bullet wound look like? Ever had to quietly kill someone with a knife? What part makes them die faster? What's your trick to avoid your clothes being covered in blood?

Yeah. I've seen violence and death first hand my whole life. If it came down to it I would kill someone then gladly do the time for it if I get pushed to that limit. That's what happens when you're raised in gang ridden south Florida and the slums of various areas. I've seen tyrones and Pablo's kill eachother for Xanax pills.

I'm an actually diagnosed sociopath, so yes, I could. I have no urges to do so though.

Don't want to get shot? Don't rape. Too difficult for you? Then you don't belong into civilized society and your removal is neccesary.

Sure. I don't know, maybe I'm sociopathic, but saying stuff like: "Oh my god, I don't think I'd ever be able to end another human being's life" seems like a virtue signalling to me. I'd bet 95% of us would kill if their life was threatened. The instinct of self-preservation is our strongest biological imperative.

Pashel naxui putinist. Crimea is ukranian.

If he had it coming.

Then what? Let the earth over populate and be fucked? You want to be in a world with murderers, rapists, child molesters, feminists, etc? And even worse, let it over populate with niggers and spics? No thank you.

Yes.

t. National Guard

>What does a bullet wound look like?
Like small hole, lol. On the other side it's fucking mess. But I'm not sure, cuz there was a lot of corpses just riped apart due artillery.
>Ever had to quietly kill someone with a knife?
Nope.
>What part makes them die faster?
Dunno. Just shoot them in the chest, so they cant fight back.
>What's your trick to avoid your clothes being covered in blood?
Shoot them from distance, so you cant get blood on clothes.

>Chase, 19
>family says he's rude

M A D M A N
A
D
M
A
N

> I'm afraid to do something that humans have been doing for millions of years

Fucking pussy. I stopped counting after my fourth tour.

How small is the hole? Like change coin small or smaller?

I would avoid killing a white man unless he was total scum, minorities are fair game though

I dont know, I didnt walk around with a fucking ruler. Pretty small. Like someone stabbed it with a screwdriwer. Just holes, dude. Sometimes it's a mess.

I get sexual gratification from violence.

Yeah without a second thought. Then I'd stake his head on my fence post so all the neighbors see what happens when you mess with my family.

ok thx

the planet is over populated. give me control of I.C.B.M's and subs ill wipe out 1/4 the population right now

young old black white rich poor what ever just call me the great equalizer

I'd like to say only in defence but when I snap I have no control, if somebody upsets me (and I mean really pisses me off) I start to obsess over killing them.
A pregnant woman pissed me off calling my 7 year old a dickhead and this isn't some snot nosed brat, its a very shy easily embarrassed child who I find it hard to play out at times and to be bullied by an adult too sent me mental, my wife locked me in the house and for weeks I obsessed about stamping the woman in the stomach and throat.
My pupils get really big and I cant handle the adrenaline, it either turns me into a psychotic maniac that I have to wait for it to calm down or I burn myself out and end up a complete mess because I feel so frustrated and bury myself in bed and shut myself off from the world.

It depends on the round.

A 9mm round will be small. It looks similar to a bees nest hole drilled into wood. Very small.

On the other hand, a 50cal round has the caliber to rip a Mother fucker in half.

Same. When someone angers me, I think about ways of killing them and how to get away with it for a few hours until I calm down.

>On the other hand, a 50cal round has the caliber to rip a Mother fucker in half.

Is it true? Let's say, Close ranged shot with 00 buckshot with a sawed off double barreled shotgun can cut a man in half for instance?

Edgy

I could kill a nigger,jew other minority groups without giving one fucking shit.

Do it again Bomber Harris

Probably a bit too easily. I train 6 days a week with firearms and hand weapons (swords, knives, axes, etc.)

I'm one of those "sleeping giant" types though, so it would take quite a bit to provoke me to that point.

Well, no. The closer you are to someone with a buckshot, the smaller the radius of the wound. If you are like 10-15ft away and you shoot someone with a shotgun, those other rounds that come our of the buckshot will spread out and really rip a guy open.

> American
> giant
His story checks out

ok thx for the info

Don't go pulling any terrorist shit.

I have and while I don't regret killing him it does linger in the back of my thoughs as a pain on my mind.

Short story is

>Find out friends sister was raped and beaten by then partner
>Grew up with her brother and watched her grow from a baby
>Pretty much considered brother and sister just without the whole blood thing
>she wouldn't go to police because idiot female
>friend wanted to kill him
>blind rage kinda thing
>told him if he wants him hurt I would do it so he wasn't connected to it for police reasons
>went to the same pub he always went to after work
>watch him get drunk as fuck
>talking shit to people
>hitting on the women there
>being a cunt when they wern't interested
>he gets asked to leave
>he goes after a little fight with security
>i follow him to his car
>smack him out as he is getting into his car
>put him in the back seat
>drive the car out down back roads
>pull over as he is waking up
>miles from anywhere
>pull him out the car
>we fight a it but since he is drunk im pretty much just beating the shit out of him
>sitting on his chest puching the shit out of him
he is completely non responsive
>put him in the drivers seat
>point the car off the road
>his foot jammed on throttle
>put in drive and it speeds off the road
>light the car on fire using a little fuel he had in a jerry can
>it starts burning hard
>i walk off into the bush
>fucking hours walking in the direction of hom
>sit in the scrub for most of the next day
>two days later they find his car