Does the majority of Sup Forums still like death grips?

does the majority of Sup Forums still like death grips?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cPrzkkbxFeQ
youtube.com/watch?v=gFWHB40N4pE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

so-so

i do desu

Nah, a few vpnfags =/= the majority. Sup Forums never liked them.

MUH VPNS

Yeah, a few vpnfags != majority. ignore the troll attempts.

No.

>meme grips
Le Sup Forumscore, amirite? xD
This really is the best sub haha

hell trips beats death grips

uh...

Yeah, that makes sense.
I never liked Grimes besides Visions, but the hate towards her on Sup Forums seem mostly fake or a meme, like it's only a couple of people who care to hate her.

Lol what is this retarded post. those vpnfags must be busier than fuck.

I'm still a fan of DG and, thankfully, no, the majority of the board no longer seems to be interested in them. I'm very hopeful that their meme status will die down and that in the future it will be easier to actually discuss their releases without someone spouting memes.

Pretty sure Sup Forums is filled with needs without any social life.

I meant neets*

you're confusing her hate for her fanbase

their memes are old and stale, which is good. people can talk about their music now

No, I'm not. I'm sure there were attempts to do the same from grimesfags, but the hate side seems much more fake.

I do

Steroids (CTHG) was good, but Bottomless Pit was meh and too safe

I have transcended beyond Death Grips

youtube.com/watch?v=cPrzkkbxFeQ

youtube.com/watch?v=gFWHB40N4pE

I do enjoy their work.
Hopefully the cancerous memers will finally forget about them, and we could actually discuss about the music.

I like to think of myself as putting the music first and I like a lot of their music... but to be honest the shitty meme culture on youtube has kind of ruined my listening experience

i like death grips but i realize most people around me still see them as a meme, doesnt keep me from enjoying their music tho

Remember my 'chon buddy telling me about them when money store came out. Wasn't til 2015/2016 til I noticed my weirder normie friends being incredibly infatuated with them.

I've always noticed there seems to be a 2-4 year buffer zone before memes hit the masses.

Dunno how they're doing now, haven't really kept up on them. I like them.

Very much so.

i fuckin love em and theyre coming out with a new album

grimes spam is a meme

at least our normie friends will never love gp and notm, right?

I love them to the point where they're one of my favorite bands ever but nobody I actually know ever shares my love for them so I never mention how much I love them for fear of looking like a pleb even though I think anyone who can't get into DG is plebeian as fuck.

I also only just got into them last year.

Love death grips, excited to hear how they will change their sound in the future.

I feel like after BP came out, Sup Forums has been really shitting on Death Grips. I can understand though. They make good music, but the edge factor wears off after a couple of months after discovering them, and then you can really listen to them on a audible level.

Tfw listened to all of their music to the point where I'm tired of it

they're good and they're even better live. its good music and anyone who violently disagrees has some sort of complex

weird how its true

They will never like them, not even Anne Bonny

Yeah I still like them
r/deathgrips is one of the worst fucking things I've ever seen though

ebin...

As you said this, I imagined someone cutting open their chest slowly, then, the camera pans out and it's actually the top of a building.
The last line is when he jumps off.

Acceptable aggressive music for white kids who avoid listening to metal beacuse they fear being shunned by society.

this

DG is like my most listen artist on last.fm so for me it's a yes

that shit is even worse user

>666
t. Stefan

Yeah.

Seeing them so much posted here made me give em several chances until it clicked... but im discoverying them from BP backwards and i already NEED more.

Idk bout the lyrics, are they worth it? Or serves with the sounds as an amplyfier of the wrath?

I like them, I hope the next album isn't as shit as bottomless pit though

The hate towards grimes is just a counter reaction to grimes fags who are equally interested in her music as kpop fags and kpop.

It's just waifu-posting in disguise on a music board.

I've filtered both kpop and grimes threads, i suggest you do the same.

same here my man. I just want Exmilitary 2.0. It's still my favorite of theirs.

I grew out of it

Absolutely, they're one of the most exciting and original groups in recent pop music history

They're probably going to be venerated at a New York Dolls, Big Star level in the future

more like NORMIE grips amirite
seriously tho, theyre too accessible and mainstream now, its no longer hip or edgy to be into them
we need a replacement

Yes

bottomless pit was self-aware
accessible mix of elements of their past albums
It even said "very shallow listening" on the back of the LP

theyre probably my favorite band, so yeah sure.

>the resident paranoid schizophrenic who posts in these threads

Except I enjoy listening to metal too

Right there with ya Satan

Any recs of bands like DG guys?

That's the biggest amount of assumption I've ever seen in such a short post

I want their next album to be like a mix of the hyperactive spazzcore IDM shit on Steroids and their usual punk rap shenanigans. I want it to be incredibly maximalist and epic and broad.

I never liked them to begin with. Just a rip off of Disposable Heroes of HipHoprisy if you ask me. Plus their online antics, failing to show up to meet their obligations. Big turn off for anyone over the age of 17.

DG is a rip-off of literally everyone I guess. When you hear everything from Dalek to M.I.A. to fucking MSI you see through the bullshit and just stop caring.

They've turned boring after niggas on the moon. It hasn't even been a lateral movement, they've just straight up regressed, and that's probably why Sup Forums doesn't care anymore.

Jenny Death, Bottomless Pit and Steroids that's 3 releases in a row that isn't challenging at all and repeating the same gimmick.

Government Plates and niggas on the moon are the only albums I can listen to from them now, they've proven themselves as the albums with far and beyond the best replay value.

Michael Franti is a massive fake nowadays and was probably back then. I wouldn't take him seriously. More than half his lyrics are some shit that an angst-filled high schooler who thinks everybody's been brainwashed, and also makes it so obvious that there's no subtlety. Now, he's one of those fake peace and love hippies who makes massive amounts of money by talking about yoga to middle aged moms. The music's decent, that's all I can say about him.

>Sup Forums
>liking something

NAH isn't exactly like them but obviously takes a good amount of influence from them
B L A C K I E is like a really hit-or-miss proto-DG
there's some other acts kinda close to their sound but they tend to be pretty shit, so I'd just look into other industrial/noise-influenced hip hop like Dälek, Techno Animal, and CLIPPING if you haven't already.