ITT we rank the following godzilla monsters by strength. I'll go first

1. King Gidorah
2. Hedorah
3. Godzilla
4. MechaGodzilla
5. Mothra
6. Rodan

Feel free to add any monsters of your choosing

Godzilla is stronger than the rest in that one flick.

>1. King Gidorah

Just a reminder in his first appearance Rodan and Mothra larva kick his fucking ass before a drunk Godzilla stumbles into the scene and takes credit for beating him

I havent seen a movie where Godzilla was able to beat Gidorah with at least mothra working with them. And Godzilla needed the humans to beat Hedorah

Godzilla vs King Ghidorah (1991) He beats him alone

Ahh, i still havent been able to get subtitles to work on my copy

And i really been wanting to watch the 1991 King Gidorah becuase I really liked all the other King Gidorah Movies (Deystroy all Monsters (kinda gidorah), The 1960s version, and even the 1980s (70s?) version with the time traveleing aliens)

>Godzilla vs King Ghidorah (1991) He beats him alone

Boy does he!

Now I want to watch this movie but I left it at my parents' house.

>before a drunk Godzilla stumbles into the scene and takes credit for beating him

Where does Desotroyah fit in, lads? Stronger than Godzilla? Stronger than Ghidorah, even?

Best monster design. Fucker legit looks like Satan.

He's certainly powerful but any monster with freezing capabilities could probably defeat him easily.

THAT FUCKING KUNG FU STANCE HE DOES DIRECTLY AFTER THROWING GHIDORAH'S CARCASS INTO OUTSPACE

Shame. With a godly appearance like that, you'd want Destoroyah to be final boss-tier.

Been a while since I've watched the films. Have there been many monsters to actually show freezing capabilities?

Final Wars was based

What do you guys like about Godzilla movies? Is it the nostalgia factor?

I feel like hedorah should be lower since that movie fucking sucks. I think mechagodzilla is a solid 2

Better question, is there a Godzilla monster that's more of a punk bitch than King Ceaser?

I wanna fuck godzillas hot smelly butthole so hard

I'm not into big monsters and mechas but I want to watch 1954 and the Shin Gojira.How can you have fun with these movies?Like it's just absurd for me.I liked Evangelion,I hated Pacific Rim so can I like it?Can 1954 Gojira awake something in me?

Biolante, Space Godzilla, Destroyah are all better

>Biollante
>Destroyah
This, a million times. These two and Ghidora are my favourite Big G antagonists.

>Can 1954 Gojira awake something in me?
It reminds me a lot of Alien 1979 with how good it is with pace wise, characters.

Yes the original Godzilla is a 10/10 masterpiece

Godzilla whoops Kaiser Ghidorah in Final Wars.