Well, it's finally come to this Sup Forums...

Well, it's finally come to this Sup Forums. I have actually been driven to open up to fucking strangers on the internet all because I finally can't handle it anymore.

Tell me anons how the fuck do you handle the knot in your stomach? How do you handle the voices on your head that tell you you're a failure and you don't deserve it? How do you handle the crippling feeling of hopelessness that is the only thing that feels constant in your life? How about the feeling of guilt that you just want to stop?

Please anons, I've always read this septic board and read the pain that others have been in here. This retarded board is still here so some of you must have figured something out. I'm so tired of relying on spite to keep on going.

Try not to cum

go talk to alice: [email protected]

shes the board psychologist, she'll help you out

also shes cute as fuck

Just stop caring and find a purpose. Like having as many white children as possible.

why would we want more white kids

Weed and hydrocodne mostly

don't listen to this lying user, shes a stupid trap bitch goldigger with a ugly man voice

alice isnt a trap you faggot and wtf do you mean gold digger she literally sent me a care package a week ago

Noted thanks user

no physical voices but
look for something positive, anything really, find outlets for the feelings and berating you(r voices) give you, also weed if it's legal where you're at

that person is literally a piece of shit
contact alice she'll help you

You should start thinking positive rather being a defeatist and hating on yourself. Once you're able to realize that none of this shit matters, you'll be able to let go of whatever is bothering you and move on.

Time heals everything user, even things that are downright killing you right now.

Can confirm- alice is a good.

Also to answer your question from personal experience: fluoxetine and self-love

Shit man. Sorry I can't help you out, as I know all of our experiences are vastly different so I doubt my suggestions will be of any help, but I hope you find the help you seek in the future.

honestly sop coming to this board and the robot one and your life will get a bit better

I've never been into pills but I definitely smoke a lot. Does it ever bother you guys that you feel your just smothering the problem? Every time I drink or smoke when depressed it makes me feel worse, or gross or something of the like. I probably just being too hard on myself though.

Honestly, I just drink and listen to music to get through the night. I would not recommend 4 times out of 10 you just feel like a bigger piece shit.
>How do you handle the crippling feeling of hopelessness
>the feeling of guilt
Do you care to divulge on what it is?

you probably shouldn't smoke

>Does it ever bother you guys that you feel your just smothering the problem?
Of course. That is really all you are doing, sweeping it under the rug for the next day. It would be best to try and coem face to face with what ever anyone's own problems are, but sometimes it nice to forget them for a time.

True happiness is aknowledging that things are bad, but focusing on the things that make you feel good.
Happiness is truly a way of life, keeping sure that your head is out of the dirt and realizing things could rather be better than worse.
Appreciate what you got, the phone or pc you are using. Every little thing that keeps you alive and entertained you should be grateful for.

Dude, just take a nap.

I build things. Made a guitar tonight.

Realize first that there is no god, and that there is nothing after death. Then realize that life is not meaningless. The purpose of every able bodied and able minded man and woman is to procreate and to make the world a better place for the future generations. It is also our job to kill anyone who stands in the way of this. I am a human supremacist. I believe that humans are the strongest, smartest and most adaptable creatures to have ever lived. I believe that the universe belongs to mankind, and that anyone who disputes this is to be killed. I despise hippies, liberals, and crazy religious shitheads for this exact reason. I live and work in the hopes that I'll be able to pass on my genes, and that one day my genetic material will be taken all the way out to the most distant solar systems which will be conquered for the glory of humanity.

t. plays a lot of WH40K

never really smoked myself, shits illegal and the tism demands me not to til its officially sold

yeah what i do smothers the problem, in a constant state of malaise and feeling motivated to do shit rarely

if it's making you feel worse yeah definitely drop that shit.

He's right you know.

What happened to her. I haven't seen any cooking with alice for a long time

Not too sure why the guilt is there to be honest. I'm usually able to make it go away by telling the, not really a voice more of a feeling, that it's wrong and in going to prove it wrong. But sometimes it's easier just to do something that it wants, like self harm or breaking my things.

I think the hopelessness is just me not know what to do about it.

Just quit caring and live a hedonistic life. Anything we do will be forgotten within 3 generations anyway so you might as well enjoy yourself while you can.

That's cool, do you have pictures?

wait free shit tell me more user

I got the pickups installed too, but this is the last picture I took with my phone.

Trying. Currently drinking in a paid for hotel by work for training. Never actually drank til around a month ago. Alcoholism runs in the family so I stayed away from it till recently.

1- Life has no meaning and you have no purpose
2- However, that also means that you are completely free to do what you want, so find something u like to do (idk... like music, sports, art) and live in the present moment (lol i sound like a fuckin hippie). Also, don't be afraid to live a hedonistic lifestyle. Debauchery isn't as bad as conservatives make it to be. Self-indulgence makes you feel alive again.
3- Find new challenges and shit like that. Constantly improve urself. You'll see: it helps forget the pain and move on.

Good luck, user

>Not too sure why the guilt is there
>not really a voice more of a feeling
>Feeling
>that it's wrong and in going to prove it wrong
>it's easier just to do something that it wants
>self harm
>breaking my things
Okay it is now at this point i realize this is a teenager.
Listen if you don't have any real reason to why you feel and do the things you listed. You need to stop it's all a mind set you put yourself into.
If you actually have a reason as to why and you don't want to say then fine, That's up to you.

Dude that's looks cool as fuck

Nice work user

Thanks! I cut it out with a CNC router. It's a copy of a Gibson SG.

>
>Thanks! I cut it out with a CNC router. It's a copy of a Gibson SG.

I honestly used to feel like that. My friends betrayed me, gf cheated on me, got fired from my job, and wrecked my car.
I fucked around for like 6 or 7 months on unemployment, which in its own way was a nice vacation, but gave nothing to keep my mind off things.
I finally moved like 1,000 miles away across country, got a new career love, got new friends, and I can honestly say those next 2 years there were the happiest years of my life

i practice martial arts, punching people helps me cope with anxiety.

physical work you don't need to be smart, just willing to put the effort and most depressed people are however they find themselves not capable of identifying how to put that effort into something that feels like an acomplishment.

so start working out, put your anger into it, as you see results you'll gain a little confidence and that can help you if you are lucky like me into other areas of your life.

btw try to be as normal fag as you can, most depressed people clinge to weird theories, ideas or ways of life that are not sustainable and even though they may be valuable they put too much stress into them, and they are incapable of really living them, so they end up feeling like failures.

i hope this helps, one final tip, try not to be a douchebag, really try to be better and kinder to people around you, self centered assholes are often depressed as well.

>knot in your stomach
I stomach the knot and eventually it goes away.

>the voices on your head
There is only one voice, and it is mine. Failure is not the end, mistakes will be made. Learning is making mistakes and surviving to not repeat them.

>crippling feeling of hopelessness
I accept it. I bathe in it. I realize it, I know it. It doesn't change anything. Everything is forfeit, and so nothing has value to be forfeit in the first place; do anything, or do nothing.

>guilt
Guilt makes me who I am. I am. Nothing stops, ever.
Nothing stops.

Close user I'm a week away from my 21st birthday so I'm still definilty younger. If you're saying its just a misery mindset that goes towards more misery then that kind of helps. But it coping seems to not make it go away, what have you done when you've dived in something like this?

you need to stop thinking about yourself so much. at this level of self hate, you need to get your mind somewhere else. focus your mind on something that's a benefit, either to you or someone else. i felt like this before and volunteering helped me stop dwelling on that hopeless feeling. just volunteer anywhere. if you can't be useful to yourself, be useful to someone else in need. or if you can't stand people that much, help animals at a shelter.

i hope you get better user but the first step is to not dwell and indulge in these feelings like a pussy. i'm not saying my method will suddenly make you happy but it will at least distract you.

Can't count on anyone but yourself. Don't let yourself down anymore.

Thanks. I try to tell myself similar things and it helps when I hear if from someone else.

smoke hella weed

also eat some psychedelics and do some soul searching

find some type of purpose, ideally something that helps society

find a role and play it, dont be such a pussy

you're probably far more blessed than many

your first world problems are basically meaningless

killing yourself is just proving a mute point

I used to volunteer a lot! But I stopped when I moved and got a job. It you're right that might actually help thanks user

stop caring and move on

I've done salvia but never had any soul searchy shit from it. A friend of mine grows shrooms but I've always been worried about taking them from how I've been lately. Should I be worried? Honest question.

> I'm a week away from my 21st birthday
Congrats user, You're about to level up.
>If you're saying its just a misery mindset that goes towards more misery
Yes, We have all been there and you will still get like that from time to time even if your going to be 21 22 33 or if your make it to be an old man. But right now most people close to yours mine and anyone your age, Most likely feels this way because we haven't really done anything with are lives. We want to do thing achieve things we just don't know who to go about doing it.
>what have you done
Any time i get like that i try and doing something new, read about something try and do something new, talk with my family, listen to music. You just got to put yourself out there a little bit. You can't expect people to give you anything if you don't give them a little.

Thank you. I've never considered that I feel I have not done enough in my life, which makes me feel I'm being to hard on myself. Volunteering might be a nice thing to do to get my head out of whatever it's in as another user suggested. I've done pretty good in life for what I was raised in, I need to remind myself that.

For what it's worth thanks guys. I feel better. I'll try not to shitpost on Sup Forums next time. Wish you all the best.

Ive gone through hella depression and the works like you described, I tried pot, alcohol and just going out every night to avoid my problems. The two solutions I have found are
1. The obvious, find love. If that doesn't work out for a number of various reasons then you can try option number 2
2. Literally just have that little epiphany where you realize that since death genuinely doesnt fear you and life is already meaningless you have nothing to fear. Go do whatever, whats the worst that could happen? you die? okay sounds fair. Especially if you get to the point where you are ready to end it, just go and do whatever you want and dont worry about the outcome, cause if it gets worse which it honestly wont then you can just escape without fear.

Sometimes when you get in a rut it's good to just go for a walk.
Honestly at the risk of sounding like a faggot, hope you do well user.

Hi, im new on Sup Forums, i came here cos i wanted to see what it was actually like. I got worried when i saw this post cos i heard about a post on Sup Forums or something that encouraged somebody to kill themself or something and film it, im so glad you guys are pretty cool

i wish only saw one of those

kys

but do it in acool way

Don't kid yourself. We have no problem with someone who wants help or trying to better themselves, But if you act like woe is me or a little cunt we got no problem tell you to fuck off.