How to convince someone who is a femmy to shave

How to convince someone who is a femmy to shave.

WORMS LOOK LIKE HAIR. she probably smokes. roll some meth in there too and then tell her about the worms that look like hair. and that she has to shave or the worms will come back. trust me

Tell her its the only way to mend her relationship with her father

idk if this helps but what about this anti hair paste? u know the creamy thing that you smear on your skin which deletes hair?

Give her crabs.

Just tell her straight up it's what you like, if she won't, find someone else, unless it's not that important to you

Did not think of that, will put it forward, smart man.

Just dump the bitch and stop wasting your time

She would tell you to shave if she wanted it. Just tell her.

make sure to inform yourself before. most dumb bitches dont do that and get angry if the wrong thing they purchased didnt worked. (vagina skin has a special ph, chemicals shes allergic to etc) and if this really works. i really dont know

Use shave trimmers with an attachment to start. Make a game of it, and tell her you think it would be a kinky turn-on to let her allow you to trim her hair, with her watching you do it. Tell her how sexy she looks along the way. You can both enjoy the outcome, and eventually you can use a razor or nair to go bare. Just make it fun tp do together, and not one-sided. Enjoy, she's got a beautiful kitten!

I'd lick that brapper

Tell her how disgusting her box looks

Tell her that you are sexually very visual. You would happily shave for her if it gives her benefit.

Maybe say you would like to get waxed together?

Looks like at one point she shaved too much.

Just tell her it's so you can go down on her more.

Tell her you're into little girls and she would fulfill your fantasy if she shaved.

you can see tasty bits of cottage cheese caught in there

post your butt hole

I wonder if there's any brownie delight balls stuck in the weave too

do it now, we don't have time for your games

you gotta be more subtle user. if she's a feminist you have to make her believe that being shaved is a radical notion, and that having hair is like the old patriarchal tradition. there must be somewhere a group of feminist theorist who believe this, after all there are pro-islam feminists. find their argument and implant this idea in your gf without telling her that's what you want.

Just keep putting Nair in her bodywash and shampoo. The hair will fall out over a few days. Problem solved!

>Seeing a femmy naked regularly

don't.
she doesn't need a boyfriend.
she needs a manfriend.

That's my cunt

Shave yourself first and then when they see tell them its for hygienic reasons and then they would try it too thinking that its a good idea that they decided to do on their own

tell her that her ass looks like a hairy boars ass. Bacon is good, but you dont need to strangle the pig to get the meat.

hahahaha