Re-issue/master soon

re-issue/master soon

currently replying since I'm a faggot

hype

gira posts make me happy

>Reply to this if you're a faggot
>*Swan's FB Replies*

Chuckled

Given that the last reissues have come with remasters and song-extensions, it's not unlikely that this one will too. I'm excited to see what he'll change.

That was a beautiful reply. He's actually a very soft and sweet man.

I'm about to listen to this album for the first time ever. Should I listen to it in one sitting or should I listen to it in parts? Which works better for you?

there's two discs so you might want to do one at a time

it was edited, it originally said something like "shit album"

He's just a lost puppy

you should certainly listen to both at once

you ABOSLUTELY need to listen to it all at once. in one sitting. and also preferably with your eyes closed, if you can handle it.

song he posted was A Piece Of The Sky, by the way

listening to CD's separately is okay if you find it too long

When he isn't raping

So I'm guessing it will legitimately be just a reissue and not a remastering, since I think I remember reading that the mastertapes are gone?

>and also preferably with your eyes closed

Album titles shouldn't be taken literally, you know.

You are doing yourself a disservice if you permit sensory distraction while listening to any album that is made with such an assiduous attention to detail, and with a cinematic intent behind its production. If you aren't giving this your undivided and unwavering attention, you're going to be underwhelmed during all but the most engaging of its moments. At the very least, you should not derive your opinions apropos of any piece of music that is not explicitly an ambient work from an inattentive listening session.

The extended version of "Why Are We Alive" was very good. Extended Helpless Child when?

Iisten to CD1 and CD2 at the same time

Hopefully get rid of Jarboe tracks.

I've heard that the master tapes for SFTB are all thrown away so don't get your hopes up for a remaster.

I also don't know how they'll do a vinyl release if they don't have the master tapes.

Explain to a music newbie what master tapes are

The tapes of the original recordings and loops they used for the album.

If they wanted to remaster it without losing quality they would need the master tapes, not to mention they'll be incredibly limited in what they can actually do with the music when none of the "pieces" of it are available. It'll essentially be a boost in volume and no actual fine tuning that can be done.

If it's only your first time, one disc at a time will work

Where's this info that the master tapes are gone come from?

jarboes tracks are some of the best tracks on the album though user

gira the type of nigga to try to murder someone with an axe and be pissed not because they ran away, but because they ruined the art he was trying to create

Yeah, us normal people just get pissed because they ran away.

What did Gira mean by this?

That he's aware of the fact his band is a meme on Sup Forums.

U 'AVIN A CHUCKLE M8