Any interest in a game of Dungeons and Dragons, Sup Forums style?

Any interest in a game of Dungeons and Dragons, Sup Forums style?

If there are four players interest, I will post four characters with relevant stats. The last two digits of your post will be divided by five to get a number between 1 and 20 for your roll. Dubs are always a success, trips become an epic success.

last bump

sign me up OP

The four characters to choose from will be:
Bob Fett the Bounty Hunter (ranger/warrior)
Hadraniel the Holy (Aasimar cleric)
Astra oth Gundirsdottir (arcane trickster/sorcerer)
Hasslehoff Briarfist (Kender rogue)

you get first pick

I'll play it as Astra arcane trickster

Roll to see how many times I fuck your mother.

Ill be the cleric

Hasslehoff Briarfist (Kender rogue)

>IT'S SUPER EFFECTIVE

i roll to get them sloppy seconds

Here is Astra, her relevant stats are

Strength +1
Dexterity +5
Constitution +0
Intelligence +5
Wisdom +2
Charisma +3

Perception +8
Sneak +8
Pickpocket/Sleight of Hand +8

Spells:
Arcane Blast lvl 1
Clairvoyance lvl 2
Dimension Door lvl 3

Special- on dubs or trips, Astra can get one item of information from the DM

so when we start, I'll describe the scenario and the player will link the character and state their action. the last two digits will provide the dice roll for the action

Dude your mom just got twice fucked, I don't think you need to go on any adventures.

ok i roll to fuck a dude at the pub

Lemme get Hasslehoff Briarfist

Hadraniel

Strength +3
Dex +0
Con +5
Int +1
Wis +5
Cha +3

Perception +5
Divine Spellcasting +10
Knowledge- religion +9
Knowledge- the planes +6

Spells
Heal (one target) lvl 1
Bless (all allies get +2 to combat rolls) lvl 2
Divine light (heals allies and harms undead) lvl 3
Holy Word (heals allies and damages enemies) lvl 4

special- on dubs or trips, Hadraniel delivers a Hundred Handed Punch, obliterating one enemy

more like ASStra

more like fagniel

Here is Hasslehoff Briarfist

Stength +1
Dexterity +5
Con +2
Int +3
Wis +3
Cha +0

Perception +8 (if the last two digits are 01-09 Hasslehoff is completely oblivious)
Sneak +11
Sleight of Hand/Pickpocket +11
Pick lock/disable trap +11

special- on dubs or trips, Hasslehoff either hits an opponent for double damage or steals one item from anywhere in the room

Fuck okay well is anyone left?
I'll take the hunter?

Bumping for interest

I'll make a second Kender rogue in a moment

Bob Fett the Bounty Hunter
Str +4
Dex +4
Con +4
Int +3
Wis +3
Cha -2

Perception +6
Sneak +4
Discern weakness (finds weak spot in opponent, gets +4 to next attack and damage against that target) +5
Track +8
Attack (longbow or bastard sword) +10

special- on dubs or trips, Bob Fett kills opponent

oh shit dude naw its cool i'm
and the deleted one probably
I saw you updated so I switched

and to clarify i'll keep the bounty hunter

i'll play the sorcerer

Here is Rosie of the Rainbow, Kender bard

Str +0
Dex +5
Con +1
Int +4
Wis +3
Cha +6

Perception +4
Sneak +6
Attack (magic lute of slumber) +9
Inspire (gives allies +2 to rolls for two rounds) +9
Attack (longbow) +7

special- Rosie can use her celebrity status as a famous singer/musician to persuade an intelligent creature of anything on dubs or trips

nigga if you don't read the thread before updating i swear

rolling to become god and sidestep op's quest

I'll set the scenario in the next post, but here is how play works. A player will link to a scenariolike that and link to the character they are playing
the last two digits of their post number will be divided by five to get a number from 1-20. the difficulty to beat starts at ten. so if the last two numbers are 44 it becomes an 8 and the relevant attribute or skill gets added to it. spells have a DC of 10 plus 2x spell level

The party is at the top of the stairs, they have cleared the third floor of a dungeon and the stairs descened to another level of the dungeon. Everyone is at full health.

forgot pic. we briefly had more than five players, and now may have zero

im still here

the party is at the top of the stairs. what would you like to do? (and link to your character)

I roll to go home because i dont want to risk my life doing a stupid adventure when i get home i masturbate

an example of gameplay is

Bob Fett proceeds down the stairsI'll assume everyone is making perception checks as they go, the same roll applies to perception and sneak if a character is sneaking

i rolled a 98 i succeed

that translates to a roll of natural 20 to go home and masturbate. Hasslehoff is fapping gnomish nose erotica at the moment

Anchientfag here, played the original TSR "AD&D" back in the early '80's. Text books, polyhedral dice, the works.

Wish I never quit, tbh.

i go to join him and suck him off

Bob Fett rolled a 6 (31/5) with a +6 to perception for a 12. He notices the torches are not burning, they have continual flame spells cast to provide light.

that's a roll of four, which is a failure.

he cums in my eye and i die

the party is at the next encounter- a beholder
everyone make a Constituion save versus eye ray attack. you need a modified 14 or better (add Constitution modifier to roll) or take one wound. three wounds kills a PC

if dubs or trips get, special ability is activated. remember to link your character and this post