What's it like living in South America? I've heard a lot of crime stories, but I'm genuinely curious...

What's it like living in South America? I've heard a lot of crime stories, but I'm genuinely curious. Do you guys fear of getting murdered, or is it relatively quiet/normal for you?

Other urls found in this thread:

rooshv.com/how-to-bang-argentine-girls
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

cool, the winter is cold as fuck, the summer is hot, i live in a comfy place just 30 min from my University, 5 minutes walking to the beach and 1 hour & 30 minutes in Autobus from the snow park, a pretty secure place.

Ha! I had a feeling a Chilean would be the first one to respond. The thing is, all the crime, apparently happens in Brazil/Colombia/Commiezuela

Well... venezuelans girls can come here...

Brazil is really dangerous. No meme.
I have been having luck of not being robbed yet.

are you brazilian?

Yup. Here is a true shithole, enjoy the safety of Chile.

we all get beheaded here mate, life expectancy here is 25 years

also, we shit in streets, eat rats, live in ghettos and we don't know electricity or fire.

Panama can be dangerous in some places. There is a lot of "maleantes". But if you are middle class or wealthier/educated you have a pretty safe life.

t. Never been in a unsecure place/situation in my life.

>tfw I keep going to parties to the shittiest parts of my city
>still feel safe most of the time

I don't fear for my life at any moment, I just avoid going to sketchy places. Although there is always the risk of getting mugged in the public transport, but I'm a 6'1" dude so those brown manlet are not really that much into mugging people that could beat the shit out of them.

EVEN MORE THREADS ABOUT SOUTH AMERICA?
WHY NOT?

Although once I was mugged by a drunk fag, dude stole my scientific calculator lel

>5 minutes from the beach
isn't that the whole country?

are you amerindian?

proud descendant of tupac amaru, indian king of south america

stay safe there mate! kick them in the balls.

Fucking CHIs creating threads.

Crawl back to the shitole you came from.

22 year old university educated Canacuck here. I want to move to South America for a year. I've narrowed it down to Argentina, Colombia and Peru. Which is best?

I'm looking for a country that is relatively inexpensive, has sexy women who crave Cana-cock, and somewhere where I can find a decent tourism job like a tour guide or bartender.

What do you South Americucks have to say? All info is appreciated.

>People giving the amerindian shitposter a (You)

Go to Colombia.

Argentina

Argentina for safety
Colombia for the women
And Peru for the culture

I'd pic Argentina, though, beautiful country and descent universities if you plan on having a mixed race bastard sons in the future.

>mentally handicapped and arrogant people
>never ending corruption everywhere
>backwards education system
>shitskins everywhere
>'it could be worse' + 'at least we're not congolombia' mentallity
>dumb """"women"""
>crab mentality
>backstabbing and scamming are considered a virtue
>life inside a bubble
>brown reggaeton shithole
>feminism growing
>garbage everywhere
>no national identity
>chinks everywhere
>controlled by kikes
>no international standards
>WE WUZ THE WORLD'S GRANARY, WE'LL BE IT AGAIN, EUROS WILL MASSIVELY MIGRATE HERE TO DO MENIAL JOBS AGAIN
>caste society
>absurdely high taxes for a 3rd world country
>lower classes are degenerate and have no brain or soul
>upper class is degenerate and have no brain or soul
>mafias everywhere
>pigeons

To describe Argentina, it's like an autistic kid acting cocky on the internet who is just lucky and safe inside his isolated room.

Obviously safety comes first, though women and culture are also very important.

Are Colombia and Peru really so dangerous? And since you are Argentinian, are Argentine girls as difficult to fuck as people on these boards say they are?

you color blind, m8?

Well, I won't read every response here but I can give you at least some idea.
Yeah, there are shitholes around here, not only in Brazil, but in Paraguay, Argentina and etc.
But it doesn't mean you will get robbed anytime. Actually it's not like you WILL get robbed. I'm 21 and I've never got robbed nor know anyone that has.

Imma give you a better example in Brazil since I'm from here: Basically you should only and only consider the "true" Brazil the state of Sao Paulo and Santa Catarina. The rest is or very poor or very violent. If you take the northeast part as an example, the city of Recife, you will most probably get killed if you walk in the wrong neighborhood. It's the same on Rio de Janeiro and others shit places in the south/southeast. This is something that I think that is on every place on earth (or at least most of the places): if you know where you are walking at, you won't have any trouble.
I've lived in the northeast, south and I'm living atm in the southeast of Brazil. The southeast was by far the best place I've ever lived. Hardly you will hear about murder cases and robbery isn't very common. (even though it does exists)

tl;dr Brazil is basically a shithole if you don't consider Sao Paulo and Santa Catarina, two "good" places to live at

1. Argentina is not safe.
2. Argentine women are harder than foreigners. I have had no problem with immigrants.

you first monkey

But you are Argentine. I have heard that Argentine sluts crave gringo cock though.

I forgot to mention that the capital city of both states I mentioned (SP and SC) are shitholes too.

We are 42 million Amerindians here ready to seek and destroy any foreign object of non-amerindian origin near daring to trespass our borders.

Be warned that if you come you'll be beaten with a fierro in the head and have your belongings confiscated by the bullish and virile AMERINDIAN.

which shithole? show on the map.

read what that persian american pick up artist (forgot his name) wrote about argentine women.
they are very hard if you want the good looking "white" (spanish italian) ones.

they have to rationalize why they sleep with you in a way that doesnt make them feel like sluts, you have to become "the guy I met in the gym" or something like that first before getting sex which may come weeks after.
And you have the competition of white argentine men for those same women.

it is not like Ecuador in which you are a blonde white man who looks like the Napoleon Dynamite guy and you immediately can get sex for being white and blonde.

Argentina is 100% Amerindian, stop memeing buliado.

>42 million
Holy sheat. And the greater BsAs is 30 million people. So the rest are spread all over a huge territory? You don't need that much land. Please give up 50% to Chile and Brazil.

where are the easiest women in argentina?
provincial rochas or free spirited portenas?

>Please give up 50% to Chile and Brazil.
So it gets populated with indios and niggers?

Rochas

So is Ecuador the place where I need to be, better than Peru, Colombia and Argentina?

I'm not LARPing, I seriously need info.

I've never feared of getting murdered, that's pretty unlikely to happen if you're not involved in any sketchy business

Isnt that bad, I only got murdered 2 times

porteñas rochas

ok, then plant land mines there first
then give up

great buenos aires has roughly a third of the population, like 14 million
also, the natural resources of argentina are very overrated, most of the country is a desert or steppe with little water.

rochas would be almost like fucking ghetto women, the easiest women for a tourists would be working class yet not rochas mestizas.

A couple of years ago I worked with a group of a dozen Portuguese engineers who were here 9 months, I think only one managed to hook up with a local woman and it makes sense, why hook up with someone who will be going back to his country?
prostitutes are the best option in that situation imo

Well, I would like to tell you to fuck off, but more than 50% of our population is considered black or "pardo" (black-white).
Fucking niggers.

Thanks, man!

Violence is not widespread in Brazil. It's concentrated in the big capitals. Everywhere else you're safe.

What about the cannibals in the Amazon?

this is what Roosh said on Argentina women

rooshv.com/how-to-bang-argentine-girls

Lol. Is it a true question?
Actually it's not like the quoted brazillian guy. The violence is indeed widespread in the big capitals but there are some shitholes in others cities.
But nope, you won't get eaten, lol.

Just go to Argentina, mate.

It's relatively safe and they have beautiful women, plus the nature in the southernmost part of the southern cone is fucking beautiful.

Peru is nice and not that dangerous but their women are not really that beautiful or so I've heard.

Plus don't listen to all those argies that say that Argentinian women are pretty hard to get, they are easy enough if you're not socially retarded or a Bolivian looking dude. My second girlfriend was Argentinian and my third one was Argentinian, too. (although she lived here).

I'm talking about the uncontacted tribes. I've heard they are a lot more violent in Brazil than in Papua New Guinea.

I'm a full blooded Italian. I look Italian and white, but I tan very easily and become quite dark. Do Bolivians look like dark Italians? Because if that's the case then that is unfortunate.

It's comfy where I live. Actually the crime rate in my city is lower than Chicago, Miami, Houston and L.A. Sometimes I wonder if you feel the same you're asking about

We are Amerindians and we don't make friends with non-Amerindians, so go fuck yourself you and all your non-Amerindian countrymen.

>fucking ghetto women
eww, my bad then i thought there were more like the working class, what the brits call "slags", i actually thought that some slags were even lower middle class that just love to party hard or whatever. but i don't know really.

By Bolivian looking dude I'm referring to pic related, so you're fine.

>Telling somebody to go to Argentina instead of Chile

Argentina is "alright" but Chile is so much better.

these are rochas user

well the tldr version seems to be that they can be a pain in the ass.

Threesome with far right and far left.

hahahaha, no thanks, these look kinda trashy

One of my requirements was inexpensive. I hear Chile is not cheap.

well, it's pretty biased since it comes from someone who only wants to fuck, and probably wants to get everything easy

they are some cute rochas (pic unrelated), but they're minority

Fake. And even if they existed, nobody lives in the jungle, but in cities.

The density of the Brazilian population is very far from the Amazon. Just as the Russians do not live in Siberia.

So would you say that Argentine girls are considered easy for the average white dude?

yeah sure, he sounds like a massive douche himself

I really couldn't tell you that much, honestly (btw I'm from El Salvador not Argentina).

But I think being white is not that big of a deal in Argentina like it would be in other countries of the region, because despite the memes Argentinean economy is not THAT bad, so there is not that many women that would date you just because they could have the possibility of marry you and get the fuck out of their country.

Ah sorry dude, thought you were Argentine. So you'd say other places in SA are better for a white dude.

BTW - I fucked a girl from El Salvedor literally yesterday. Great blowjob skills.

>reading this thread
I hate you chads who fuck girls and have girlfriends and talk about it on Sup Forums like it's easy
This website isn't for your kind
This website is for people like me who've never kissed or fucked a girl in their entire life because girls don't find them attractive

>This website is for people like me who've never kissed or fucked a girl in their entire life because girls don't find them attractive
[citation needed]

Huh? Chile is cheap. Has about the same prices as Argentina with way better service.

Fucking newfag
This website didn't used to be infested by normies

Dude, I'm like a 7/10 at most and fuck girls regularly. It's not about looks, just be a boss and don't be a cuck, m8.

it is now, get used to it or go back to /r9k/

>Obviously safety comes first
hahaha, what a pussy

Life in Brazil is hell. Absolute shithole.

Is this true? Not what I have heard.

Of course safety is important, I value life. Which is why I will avoid Mexico at all costs

>Ah sorry dude, thought you were Argentine.

No problem, leaf

>So you'd say other places in SA are better for a white dude.

Totally, although I haven't been in that many South American countries besides Centro America, Argentina, Chile, and Colombia so I can only speak about memes in that regard

>BTW - I fucked a girl from El Salvedor literally yesterday. Great blowjob skills.

Be careful of his MS 13 cousin, bro

What are you gonna do about it nerd? Post up bitch or stop chit chatting pussy.

Do you know anything in particular about Costa Rica, Panama, Colombia and Peru? Would you recommend? What about El Salvedor?

From what I remember, yes. I never noticed any major difference in the prices.

What I do remember though is that the Argies are lazy while the Chileans gave pretty good service.

>I value life.
this is the problem familia, what's life without some risk?
also Mexico is safer than a big chunk of US and a lot of countries in lat, so avoiding Mexico at all costs sounds just as stupid as saying you won't get out of your house because you might be run over by a car.

I'm like a 5/10 in attractiveness, but girls find me weird
Don't know why, because I act normal public
Kiwi women are the most promiscuous in the world, but I can't even get a kiss

You go back to Facebook, normalfag scum.

>not having facebook
lmao what a pathetic loser

Mexico tourist cities like Cancun and Cozumel are safe as fuck m8. Stop confusing memes with reality.

Absolutely this
Brazilianbro is right
Normies need to be purged from the website
Mods need to permaban normies so they go back to where they came from
We need to bring back Sup Forums to its roots

Look! NZ has successfully initiated a flamewar!
Good job, cutie pie! You tried your best!

You just described Brazil, congrats.

Well the only countries where I can give you an educated guess (so to speak) are Argentina and Costa Rica, because I've been there more than two times.

Costa Rica is definitively another option if you want to come to Central/South America, beautiful country, some of the best beaches and national parks in the whole region, and the women are beautiful enough, although crime there has been getting kinda bad the last few years (as of right now Panama and Nicaragua have a lower homicide rate than them.) also they have some of the best healthcare in the world so that's nice.

Colombia and Peru couldn't tell you that much besides what I already told you (Colombian girls are the hottest in the region), and Peru has a very beautiful ancient culture.

>Normies need to be purged from the website
>in Normie Central ™ aka. Sup Forums a Sup Forums© board.
NEVER!!!, btw I had sexual protected intercourse with a good looking female last week in the same bed I'm writing this.

Also my country is kinda like Costa Rica, but yeah, I wouldn't recommend you coming here because, well, we are the most violent country in the world after all, and even though the majority of deaths here are just drug/gang related it's still not a country I would recommend if you want to experience Latino America at full.

>this is the face of the guy who wrote this
lmao, everything makes sense now

FOWF

DELETE THIS

Are you the "Peru will try their best" poster?
Is it true that Peruvians are weebs?
Or is that a meme?