What do you guys think of John Mulaney?

What do you guys think of John Mulaney?

Real Bozo

poor seinfeld ripoff

i don't know why he has a career and him pete holmes, and kumail should make a suicide pact

Jabroni

Good stand up, good writing, awful fucking show on Fox due to circumstances out of his control

Good guy, I should watch his newer special again.

He's a great storyteller and his stand up is good

nepotism

Bland

New In Town is one of the funniest stand up specials I've seen in the last 20 years. The other one wasn't quite as good but had some good moments.

His sitcom was exactly that, but I don't really see his comedy as terribly Seinfeldesque.

He's great.

Although Comeback kid didnt really impress me too much.

Top Part and New in Town are classics though.

Shame his show was garbage.

I think he's funny, his boyish humor and charm are actually kinda refreshing in an era where a lot of stand up comedians rely on vulgarity to drive their jokes.

you stooge

What circumstances were out of his control? By all accounts it seems like the show turned out the way he wanted it to. He just wanted a shitty bland dated sitcom because he likes shitty bland dated sitcoms.

Mew

WHATS NEW PUSSYCAT

I dont like the Too Much Tuna parts but I saw Oh Hello off-broadway and it was a delightful time.

One of the funniest people working IMO. Love all three of his specials, and he wrote some of the only good shit to come out of snl during his tenure there.

I've got tickets for next month and I am so stoked.

He stinks and I don't like him.

Kek

One of the best stand up comedians today. His show fucking sucked though. All of his stand up specials though are some of my favorites.

BECAUSE WE'RE DELTA AIRLINES. AND LIFE IS A FUCKING NIGHTMARE

this is the picture that should be shown to people if they ask what twink means

boring

I find his delivery grating sometimes, but I like him overall. The first bit I heard of his was The Salt and Pepper Diner, but it was told by my friend as though it was his story. I didn't get mad at my friend when I found out though, because I learned it was Mulaney's when I got called out for telling it like it was my story.