Do lesbians like traps?

do lesbians like traps?

Other urls found in this thread:

rationalwiki.org/wiki/Autogynephilia
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

not op, but if I feel like becoming a "girl" but I also like girls, what the fuck am I?

You identify as a lesbian, obviously. As far as I know, sexual orientation is different from gender.

Back to Tumblr with you

Autogynephile
rationalwiki.org/wiki/Autogynephilia

I make a fair point. You either have a pee pee or a vee vee, and you can like either one.
So how about we stop being salty little faggots for once, eh?

Back to Tumblr with you

Not an argument.

A faggot.

You're straight, but you also suffer from gender dysphoria.

I don't see why not. They can continue hating men while getting some dick which should mellow them out. It seems perfect tbh.

Ok. Now what?

idk about traps, but i'm a very pretty straight man, and i've never met a lesbian that didn't hit on me.

At this point, I think they just like elegant facial bone structures.

Why reinforce the "girl" gender stereotype. You're not a girl, you're just a fetishist who's letting his imagination ruin his life.

The appropriate answer to gender stereotypes isn't to change or create more genders, it's to knock the two originals down to one. That way everyone's the same and equal whichever chromosomal sex you are born into is no longer of any consequence.

Not that guy, but I like what you did.

That's not possible

There's some nuance in between that a lot of people are missing so allow me to clarify so the tumblr fags don't fuck it up.

You're either attracted to masculinity, femininity or both. You're either willing to participate with penis, vagina or both.

Finding a trap attractive, does not make you gay, as a man you would naturally be attracted to femininity. A lesbian being attracted to a trap does make her gay because she's attracted to the femininity, however if she's willing to participate with penis then it's a form of heterosexuality as a woman willing to fuck a dick.

If you are a man who finds a trap attractive, you're not gay, but your willingness to have sex with an individual who has a penis makes you gay, at least a little.

It all comes down to the nuance between appearance and genitalia, willingness to participate in sexual behavior with an individual with similar gentitilia is at least a little gay.

It's all a clusterfuck in the end, if you find yourself in the nuance between traps being attractive and wanting to fuck them, regardless of where you stand, you're kinda gay. Be happy, you know how awesome life gets when you realize that you can fuck any gender without worrying about whether it's gay or not, just fuck whatever you want if it's legal and consensual.

tl;dr you're all fags

No because they are men

Stfu fag apologist.
If it has a dick, you're mentally sick.

Makes sense

rationalwiki is complete and utter garbage

>when you realize that you can fuck any gender without worrying about whether it's gay or not, just fuck whatever you want if it's legal and consensual.

Almost turned me gay for a second there. Gtfo.

a faggot. i dont even have to read the rest of your post to know that.

YOU'RE WELCOME.

Says the faggot who's only ever experienced his hand
Glad I was vaguely convincing for you, be gay or don't be gay, I don't give a flying fuck, you're on Sup Forums so you're still a faggot.