m.youtube.com/watch?v=1QLCw9q2Ri8
youtube.com/watch?v=9oeMGAC8tiA
youtube.com/watch?v=tua6dYsql0k
youtube.com/watch?v=HD6F-cPhUWE
twitter.com/Cristiano/status/823999121493282821
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>thinly veiled TSUUU thread

>2016
>Ronaldo memes his way to the CL and Euros.
>wins Balloon For
>2017
>Penaldo can't score against Celta Viga

Thankyou based 2017 and your exposure.

>If Messi missed his next 241 free-kicks he would have the same free-kick to goal ratio as Ronaldo (who has a mere 1.3% free-kick conversion rate)

Why is Ronaldo on there twice?

>His shoots
>shoots

m.youtube.com/watch?v=1QLCw9q2Ri8

I actually laughed at this

>>>/youtube/

kek

>that god awful recorder playing of My Heart Will Go On
My ears hurt.

>3, Ronny
>23. Messi

MISSIFAGS BTFO

>You will laugh on him
Top kek. Why do Pajeets and pakis are obssess over Messi instead of TSU? Is it because the latter is clearly a cakeboy?

best TSUUU video

youtube.com/watch?v=9oeMGAC8tiA

What does tsu stand for?

pajeets fall for any "good guy" the media likes to push. its why they obsess over John Cena as well.

Messi got TSU in a bag of chips kek

Pajeets obsess over Messi he's a manlet like them. Although arabs and pakis obsess over Ronaldo far more.

TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

>bag of chips
>chips

i don't say this lightly, but literally kys mate

Because Barcelona, like Rome, is one of those cities that are nice to pakis.

>gabbiadini is a better free kick taker than messi or pirlo

wew lad

one handsome motherfucker

>13.04.15

Messi scored like 15 fk goals since then. It would be interesting to see updated stat.

youtube.com/watch?v=tua6dYsql0k

don't forget Penaldo scored a fluke meanwhile too

whats annoys me the most is the way he dresses
cr must be the worst fashionable rich ever, looks like a homo from the 90ies

This actually gives me hope that i can someday be goodlooking

This doesnt account for distance from goal and shots on target. On top of that, the others above Messi dont take anywhere near the same number of freekicks so we cant derive significant statistical data from 10 freekicks as opposed to 30 like Messi.

his foot clips the leg of the icelandic player. you can literally see his shorts moving from the contact...

why are people so stupid?

>Try to kick ball
>Hit guys leg and fall
>Complain to ref

The defender didn't make enough space for a comfortable shot, of course you'll complain after such impudence.

jej

way to ruin a great video
youtube.com/watch?v=HD6F-cPhUWE

>lose possession or miss
>turn to the ref and complain every time

what the fuck are you talking about cunt
look how the shorts on the other players move
he didn't touch shit, fluffed the kick

Translate it

> "If everyone were at my level, we would be 1st"

Everyone being his team

> "I don't want to look down on any teammate, but when the best ones aren't playing is hard to win. I like to play with Pepe, Benzema, Bale, Marcelo, etc"

cristiano " If everyone played at my level, we would be first" (talking about the league)

"I dont want to undermine anyone or my team mates, but when the best are not playing its hard to win. I like playing with pepe, kevin, bale, marcelo..."

He meant "if everyone on the squad was fit/not injured we would be first". He said that when they were playing with like 5 reserve players due to injuries and suspensions.

What a faggot, it absolutely baffles me how someone can even defend him

Dukat?

Maybe he was on for a hat-trick in the first one. That would be a pretty dickish move to take that away from him.

>that smile

absolute fucking jej

i just noticed but everyone in the back row doing the tip-toes thing

Everyone in the back row does it

You got it wrong, Pajeets are the ones who obsess over Tsuman, it's Thailands who obsess over the goat.

Don't you have a game to prepare for, Lionel?

#Fact

Most people who hate Ronaldo do it because they feel intimidated by his physical presence.

Everytime someone creates a thread like this it's because OP heard some cute girls talking about how attractive Ronaldo is and he felt jealous

Fact#

But all of my friends like Messi more

If you don't think its hilarious that he blames everyone else whenever he makes a mistake then you're a pleb

that's ok

it is, but let's be honest, if he wasn't attractive, he wouldn't get the hate he gets. And that's a Fact

why do brown people like him so much? Is it because you are brown just like him? Maybe some homoerotic fantasies you guys think about?

I heard cute boys talking about how attractive Ronaldo is and felt jealous. No homo.

I dont hate it, I just like the persona he made of himself.

It's just like Messi being an autist, it's for lulz

twitter.com/Cristiano/status/823999121493282821