I have a very specific ritual before I listen to music, and it has to be exact...

I have a very specific ritual before I listen to music, and it has to be exact. This is for the optimal listening experience. I've spent 3 years developing the mechanism of ritual to make sure my listening is at the highest frequency a human can experience. Take my ritual and do it yourself or don't, either way it's the best.

1. Room must be 69 degrees F.
2. Must be in completely white room to avoid distraction.
3. Can't listen to music until 6 months after release, to avoid any social hype placebo affect, for accurate analysis of song.
4. Can't listen to any artists with interchanging first letter of names, or chronilogical age differences, or alphabetical first letter of names.

Example:

I can't listen to Aaliyah and then listen to Barry White, because the first letter of their name is in alphabetical order and this can lead to brain seeing patterns.

If your brain sees a pattern, then it may like or dislike a song because of the pattern it's associating with.

5. Can't listen to any artist that's of the same genre of the previous artist I just listened to, to avoid guilt by association, or vise versa.
6. Can't listen to deathgrips. Ever.
7. Must interchange my listening experience with a The Young Turks video of any variety every time i've listened to 12 minutes or more of music. This doesn't mean I pause the song to watch a Young Turks video, this means after i've listened to 12 minutes I wait for the current song to end before I watch the TYT video.

Interesting ritual op. How did you design it?

>6. Can't listen to deathgrips. Ever.
Explain

This is next level autism.

Good trips, I have a very severe case of schizophrenia. Although I don't think it's real, I believe I have made permanent contact with higher entities after my first DMT experience.

My own deductive reasoning and communications with these entities who are highly intelligent lead me to construct an optimal listening ritual, the actual ritual is about 7 times this size but I only posted the most important parts. I think music is the key to the astral body and it must be listened to correctly.

Don't ask rhetorical questions, they make me nervous

Who are your favorite artists?
What are your favorite albums?

Do you suffer from a mental illness? Genuinely curious.

>the actual ritual is about 7 times this size
Can you post the full one? I'm curious

Read the thread you cabbage

quality thread op, keep it going

o man its a real psycho bet you love radiohead huh

Wait I thought this was a copypasta but now I see you’re serious

For my ritual I can only enjoy music after midnight and I don't like being disturbed when I'm listening to music. I also give my full attention to the albums I'm listening to, like you're watching a film.

uh huh so whats your top tier albums

Ffs hahaha you can't make this up

Post your chart faggot.

This. Tell us op?

I don't listen to singles released before the album. I avoid all reviews and opinions about it before listening to it. I listen to albums from start to finish, without pausing or doing something else

Same.

This is pretty understandable, honestly.

IN THE WHITE ROOM