Mr robot S2E09 Discussion

Thoughts in the new episode? Really confusing episode.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Rkol6efqLU4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Mr. Reddit S2E09

I'm mexican and I watched it without subtitles and I didn't understand shit desu

Tyrell is alive... period.

just started streaming it right now

02:05 in and feeling not okay desu senpai

Looks like Dom figures it out it's elliot
youtube.com/watch?v=Rkol6efqLU4

JUST WATCH IT FAGGOT , ITS WORTH IT.

it was angela knocking. gonna lead dom and her team to ciscos. the lady who we thought darlene killed is alive somehow and made it out of the pool to the living room of her own house

Really love this season. Shame it'll probably get cancelled since the ratings drop.

I'm just lost

Actually the jail twist does make sense once I went back to rewatch.

But now I'm lost again

that user replying

04:15

adios you sonuvabitch

that's literally impossible though , wasn't she in the pool for several hours. she's definitely dead , and no way she survives being put in an oven

fuckin called it last week's thread, that niqqa from the office was the warden and his hitter was a screw 05:08

>somehow and made it out of the pool to the living room of her own house
you know that when cisco went back to the house, a month had passed, right?

before angela went back cisco said it had been a month already

Even still, whatever Cisco saw on the couch is going to get Darlene arrested.

nine and a half minute intro confirming last week's thread

if we shitpost hard enough they might do it next week too

10:40
I WANNA BE A NORMIE

I would usually screencap for my shitposts but its been a rough week

lol what?

>that niqqa from the office was the warden and his hitter was a screw 05:08
cringe

>the lady who we thought darlene killed
But they burned her body in a furnace

at 12:09 darlene says ravioli ravioli give me the formuoli

Why is he seeing mr robot talk now?

he's getting crazier

I really enjoy how tense Angelas scenes are. Also I need to recheck that Dom cyber sex scene to see if she's les

>Cisco finds Tyrell in Executioner's house
>He survived so long hooked on a mix of nutrients and coma-inducing IV drup

Give me one more plausible theory.

No it's not Mobley. Mobley won't fit

16:18
angela's face after you pull out before spooging in her

well they knock cisco's door down, so fbifu is closing in.

Massive plot hole. If Angela and her ex are being investigated by the FBI, why isn't one of allsafe's lead cybersecurity agents that just got arrested for hacking being heavily investigated?

People still watch this garbage?

i am thinking it is tyrell and that's who was knocking at darlene's place.

fucking email and his loud knocking fetish

I'm enjoying it , sorry you're missing out.

>Tyrell is at Washingtown Township Plant

One-up this one.

Angela rats out on Elliott, Cisco finds Mobley over the couch, plan 2 was devised by Tyrell prior to Mr. Robot killing Tyrell, Elliott is absorbing Tyrell's persona and is now beginning to understand why Mr. Robot might've wanted to kill Tyrell, electrical grid brownouts may be related to a bigger force at play (convergent timeline/berenstain theory?),and the Dark Arrmy is complicit with giving people cancer/population control.

Now, whether or not Tyrell's people or Elliott was responsible for the death of Romero is probably going to get revealed in the next episode.

p.s. anyone know if pwnphone is a thing?

the tail must have seen her talking with fsociety too, unless the inexperienced angela managed to lose them. because ollie talked long before all that.

>tfw Lloyd was behind all of this

Your theory collapses if Tyrell is not a personality of Elliot.

Tyrell and Elliot are definitely separate people.

>(convergent timeline/berenstain theory?)
no way email, NO FUCKING WAY

> make no sense and dump like six cliff hangers in a single episode
That's fucked.

So did the trannie tuck his shit and piss or is he full post op?

21:00
i thought the piss on graves tour was a unique retirement plan of an old friend's dad

Squat implies post op

Tyrell and Eliott were separate people at a point in time, but in order for Plan 2 to unravel, Mr. Robot needs Tyrell to be in his control. Mr. Robot telling Eliott that Tyrell is dead is so that he can regain control, take Elliott out of the picture and proceed with whatever the Dark Army, Tyrell, and Mr. Robot came up with. Tyrell might have been a loose end and like Mr. Robot's said, "too hot" with the murder he committed.

Nah the name had like harry hardon in it. BTW Happy Harry Hardon was Slater's moniker in Pump Up the Volume.

Stream WHERE

That account login and pass that Angela uses is "closed for a security breach" on the fake e-corp site which confirms she's absolutely fucked

Mr. Robot is not a reliable narrator or a reliable character. Everything he says has to be judged.

Tyrell has got to be alive.

I love these little details

Why the fuck would Mobley and Trenton go back to murder house to fuck

There are just too many badly done pastiches that imitate traumatic events in history that make it seem that this show is either a story being told by a child (evil corp, hackers on steroid, no more debt, bring back my parents) that's been through traumatic events or a set-up for a bigger thing (time travel maybe? given whiterose's obsession about clocks) that Elliott, Mr. Robot, and the Dark Army want.

why? Are you going to try and buy one to go with your fresh install of kali linux?

What the fuck are you talking about?

haha, just know about a few pentesting devices that are based off nethunter, but the ROM for nethunter is free and on most nexus devices.

Time travel, kiddo.

Also, we don't even know if "e-corp" has any other name besides "evil corp", so the theory that Elliott is just a shitposting 12 year old who probably runs LOIC for his dead dad isn't far off.

trenton and mobley might've remembered that the VHS tape was left in the house too.

I want to fuck Darlene's boots and lick my mess off after.

Tune in next year for the resolution of the Mobley and Trenton plotline!

Also, would Hack Email be hack enough to pull a 3rd personality on us?

To anyone who's doubting the time travel theory, why the fuck would the FBI call their operation after one of the biggest mandela effects of the internet?

and yet it was right where it was left

and either tyrell's peoples or the dark army where there before mobley and trenton could do anything about it?

go to bed

I really thought Dom and Angela were gonna make out this ep. Angela's kinda uggo tbqh but Dom's hot enough to make the two of them getting it on pretty freakin' shweet

Get Dom and Tyrell's wife in a room and then we're really talking

Lmao I didn't even consider that. Of course it's a tranny that wants to watch the world burn

So are porkins and the arab girl kill? Who had a missing persons report filed on them?

Was Eliott actually running a DM in jail?

they literally burned her dead corpse in an incinerator last episode

I know it was a whole seven days ago but come the fuck on

A month later? And at the same time Cisco shows up?

no nigger, explain your bullshit

what in the living fuck do "tyrell's people" (whoever that is aside from his wife and 1 fixer) or the dark army have to do with the tape or the apartment?

>Who had a missing persons report filed on them
parents?

Another "knock on door" cliffhanger?

come on

how about you quit being a fucking lazy nigger and try remembering how tyrell had bodyguards at his disposal throughout the entire first season.

anyway, it's not fucking hard to imagine how plausible it is that the dark army's been keeping tabs on what fsociety's been up to at madame exec's house, golly gee!

dont reply to my posts, retard

nowhere in that scene was there a clear implication of when the person who was tied up in back of the couch happened.

>elliott telling his mom that he should repair that broken clock in her room
hmmmmmmmmmmmmm doesn't it make your gears grind

Ah, so you're basing your theories on... literally nothing.

Bold strategy, Cotton.

Trenton, no...

the season 2 ends revealing that mr robot is not in eliott's head but actually real and he has a chinese clo(a)cking device

screencap this

are you off your meds user

Elliott is Tyrell btw.

music in this ep was 10/10 can't wait for OST.

THIRD PERSONALITY

C O N F I R M E D

ESNAIL YOU HACK

At 49:07 Elliot says "My dead father appears and disappears at will and I talk to you, an invisible friend. I would ask if you were normal but you never talk back" Is the friend not Mr.Robot ? Really confused someone explain

the friend is us

M O B L E Y
O
B
L
E
Y

was the guy in the apartment, right?

go to bed you're trash

>dark army's keeping tabs on darlene
>dark army knows exactly what luggagelad cisco is doing and where throughout the entire series
>if tyrell is alive, then he's scoping out the rest of e-corp, starting with mdm. exec.

You all can't honestly be this retarded to not see how this entire show is leading up to conclude in a way that's related to time with the fixation that the show has related to subjective perception and clocks, right?

but i have no friends???

I'm Tyrrell

either it's bad writing or elliot is developmentally frozen as a child, as is not uncommon in people whom experience a lot of trauma at an early age

you have to be shitposting about time-travel tho
white rose and elliot have literally spoke face-to-face about rushing from one deadline to the next
with white rose, the obsession with clocks is relatively on the surface, compared to his crossdressing and what not

You're a clever boy!

everyone figured out the jail thing first episode of the season, you're really behind kiddo.

4 personalities:
>mr. robot
>tyrell after getting killed
>passive observer - the audience
>elliott

nigga u gay

no, one dude did and spoiled it for the rest of us

because reddit
it's too early in the morning for autism like this

once more; what are you fucking talking about

we were talking about the tape, which has now been retrieved, and then you started rambling about the dark army and people going to the apartment first, which has nothing to do with nothing

Esmail is a hack

This nigga Elliot was peeing then all of the sudden teleported to talking to Cisco and Darlene

Teleported between trains carts while being able to hear into both carts

Done with this show.

No it really wasn't that subtle, multiple people guessed it or something similar

once more, you're an idiot

how farfetched is it to believe that:
a) the dark army went to the house after cisco uploaded those cam pics of darlene to plant evidence/hold mobley hostage
b) tyrell went there to catch up on what fsociety's doing
c) you're a faggot

well it was almost hidden in plain sight so you'd have to be totally watching carelessly to not figure it out and it's not a spoiler if you actively go on website discussions analyzing an episode...that's on you.

can't tell if you're trolling or fucking retarded

It's like people learned nothing from lost. You'll just end up hanging with no answers and a shitty show.

TIME
TRAVEL
CONFIRMED

literally (You)