Well I used to play it, we call it here soccer...

>well I used to play it, we call it here soccer, it's never worked out as well in the united states as it does elsewhere although we're having the world cup soon coming to the united states so that should be great
>but it's a great game, I love soccer, I played actually in high school. I played soccer. I love it, it's a great game.

What did the president of the free world mean by this, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/football/video/2016/oct/26/donald-trump-helps-league-cup-fifth-round-draw-1991-video
independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/germany-us-president-donald-trump-honour-trade-agreements-rough-ride-eu-sigmar-gabriel-a7541676.html
dw.com/en/germany-slams-israel-over-latest-settlement-expansion-in-east-jerusalem/a-37245765
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I think he means he really really likes soccer

wont argue with those digits

How will handegg, boreball, badsketchball ever recover?

It's over, football confirmed for new national sport in the US through executive order by the MAGA king himself.

All American mods on Sup Forums must now start deleting handegg, boreball and badsketchball thread, otherwise they will get sent straight to guantanamo for treason.

I'm gay

then there's no place for you in trump's america

better go to trudeau's canada

WELL, nobody expected trump to like football (the real kind not lard collide), so maybe he likes faggots too top kek

But yeah he's a jewish pawn you silly shite

did your big brother stepped away from the keyboard for a few mins to take a break from Sup Forums.

little did you know its an anonyous image board\

FUCK

Every time I see an an argentian flag on Sup Forums I have to mouse over it see if its actually Israel.

only once that happened

He has British and German genes. He's going to make soccer great again.

I guess they're going to host the 2026 world cup. I'll be 34 by then.

irish*

Basically half black, top kek, America

Erm, his mother was from Scotland mate.

what do you think they talked about lads?

>the goyim has taken the bait, all according to plan

>"Your father was of German heritage, so remember the 6 trillion, goy!"
>"O-okay master, America is yours, d-do as you please!"

>I asked trump to give us his daughter and he actually did it the absolute madman

Peace offering.

based netinyahoo

Why does he talk like a child?

I like his voice, its pretty soothing. would get goy'd/10

9/10 would let govern my country

He was a terrific center back, a great guy, what a player.

>that smug face

YOU JUST KNOW he was thinking of deporting handegg players

It's a very good fake quote, but a fake quote all the same.

HA!

but no theguardian.com/football/video/2016/oct/26/donald-trump-helps-league-cup-fifth-round-draw-1991-video

no this actually happened

Oh nice, cheers. Someone last night said it was fake and I was hoping it wasn't.

>the most powerful man in the world has a 27-word vocabulary

You fucking moron Republicans.

starts at 1:42
this is a Sup Forums banter thread not a politics one, nobody knows what a fucking rebublican is
thanks

The moment I start caring about your aim with this thread, I'll be sure to let you know.

very considerate of you ameribro

Why do American politicians care about Israel so much? It's a small country with not many resources. Is it because of the strong Jewish influence in the US? Having lived with Arab Muslims I'd rather have the Jews succeed as well but isn't Trump's motto 'America first'?

they have nukes so probably a world balance kind of thing

The US president is just a puppet for their Jewish overlords to control. All Trump's promises were empty and exaggerated just so that he'd gain attention and get elected. He'll accomplish even less than Obama.

>tfw trump is a pathological liar who succeds by being born rich and being able to bullshit you with a smile and confidence that makes it seems like he's honest

I remember seeing a rally and then reading the fact check that half of the facts he said were lies. He really does make it seem like he's telling the truth , it's impressive

He probably gives no fucks about soccer

Trump's contradicted himself multiple times over the years. I'd take something he said decades ago with a pinch of salt.

but he actually DID play the game and was aware of the leeds/manure rivalry

Evangelical Christians love Israel so a fairly large segment of the country is in favor of supporting them.

Plus the Jewish lobby is massive and has cucked congress.

independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/germany-us-president-donald-trump-honour-trade-agreements-rough-ride-eu-sigmar-gabriel-a7541676.html
dw.com/en/germany-slams-israel-over-latest-settlement-expansion-in-east-jerusalem/a-37245765
Ours certainly don't give a fuck anymore.

reminder trump was the pele of his time

But you're just an american colony so it balances out, don't ya think?

>He'll accomplish even less than Obama.
Nah, Trump has majorities in both houses, which Obama did have , but it's harder to increase spending or programs than it is to just cut funding.

The wall and various trade deals he promised will probably be the only things that doesn't get passed

he would have been an all time great but decided to help out his father
#respect

Of course for things that already happened yo can't dispute those. I mean, when he said it at the time, you could believe that he loved it, but whether he still loves it now or not is questionable.

Everyone else in the room was gasping at the Leeds/ManU draw as soon as he picked the ball. You don't need to be a football expert to see how big the rivalry is at that point.

Sure, he used to play the game. But he's not exactly a die-hard enthusiast. He's not going to say "I like soccer, but American football is better" during a draw in front of thousands of football fans.

>yo
you*

>nofunallowed.jpeg

he's a fucking football fanatic and you know it! deport all handegg cucks! maga!
doesn't really come across as the kind of guy to give a shit about rustling a few feathers though, does he?