I found this weird rock with the hole in it, is there anything special...

I found this weird rock with the hole in it, is there anything special? I found it in the mouth of the Connecticut River on the edge of Long Island Sound

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=W9WrrCYpnaI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

metal?

It's a finger rock!

Aw holy shit I haven't seen one of those since I was a kid. Damn my gradpappy used to have one and he gave it to my dad and he was going to give it to me but it got lost while we were moving ;.;

Damn son you are lucky as fuck. Those things are the shit.

Here's another angle

Looks like a horse shoe from the cowboy age. Does it have any gravings in it? These are sold a couple grand in good condition, think this could be like 400 bucks

caveman fleshlight

I wish I found out sooner, because it's definitely not a penis rock

Looks like it could possibly be a meteorite. Might also just be some slag.

Hope this helps,

-- Gary

Nah dude they were what people who couldn't afford a fingerbox would get. Way better in my opinion. Finger rocks just kinda work better, ya know? Way cooler than what those snobs would get from their parents.

Its a friendship rock. Tie a string through it into a necklace and give it to a friend.
>inb4 no friends

Hello newfriend

youtube.com/watch?v=W9WrrCYpnaI

Solidified nerve gas

throw that shit out

now.

Cool. It must be from a pirate. This is the area I found it in on my trip last night

Coprolite. You can grind it up and use it as a food additive for improved nutrition.

dont eat it ! its poo !

Sorry my father won't let me watch that because it's inappropriate for some viewers

Looks like coprolite. What happens when you lick it?

And he was in nam

And he's dead

is it heavier than a normal rock? do magnets stick to it? if so that's probably a meteorite

It definitely taste alkaline, but not as salty as salt

And my mom's looking at me like I'm an idiot

I got you to lick poo.

There is a very very very slight magnetic pull. But it actually feels lighter than a normal Rock

High 5!

I lied. I just got my big ass speaker magnet from the side of the refrigerator and there was nothing at all

That reminds me of the time the transformer in my front lawn exploded and when the wires fell to the ground all the dirt turn to black glass

It has the same shape and consistency but is definitely not as heavy

Here it is next to some chicken and I'm eating