I have 100 dollars extra right now and i was going to buy a new headset for my pc...

i have 100 dollars extra right now and i was going to buy a new headset for my pc, but then i had a J and J Snack Hollerin Jalapeno and Cheese Pretzel and it was amazing and i can order a 48 pack on amazon for 98 dollars, i just dont know what one to get, a decent 100 dollar headset or stuffed cheese pretzels, first dubs or 23 decides
>pic very related

Op should buy me something

buy meth instead

find cheap durable headset you like, spend rest of pretzel things.

Give me your money instead.

Buy all pretzels you can, headsets are overrated

Make a headest out of your new pack of pretzals

Buy me something

I must admit, I do have a bit of a weakness for cheese pretzels.

Hope this helps,

-- Gary

OP here
dubs or 23 will decide what i do with the 100 bucks, as long as it doesnt involve kissing a boy

Fucking gary.

>also buy pretzels, check em

Buy a dildo

Buy the pretzels

Headset

Then using it, join up in the MLG scene. Then get a sponsorship from the pretzel company.

Pretzels. Always pretzels.

Go for the headset, ya' fuck,

Spend all the money on black bread

Pretzels. Use as head phones

Buy 100 dollars worth of crickets

buy tendies instead

re roll

Pretzels ya fagoot

Pretzels

vmoda cross fade lp'2

dont forget the ranch and curly fries

Buy $98 of salt

OP,

I work in a seasonal business, $2 stuffed pretzels have been my fave for 4 years.

But do double cheese instead, and dip it in hot nacho cheese. If possible, scoop out just the 'cheese' flavoured ice cream from London Ice cream Company's Chicago Mix ice cream, add the torn up pretzel and hot nacho cheese, it's a Hot-Cold Cheese Sundae that's absolutely legendary.

winrar i guess

Re roll just to be sure

Fortune favours the cheesy.

that sounds absolutely putrid. where the fuck do they even sell cheese-flavored ice cream

Dubs for the Cheese God

Chicago Mix you pleb, it's Popcorn, Salt Caramel, and Cheese flavours. It's fucking lit, sweet, salty, and savoury.