Go to library

>go to library
>sit down
>see this
>wat do

Ask her politely if she would like her pussy licked while she reads that book

Tell her to close her fucking legs because the stench is choking me.

Read a book obviously! You're in a library!

kek

MOAR!

Tell her to put some clothes on, we already fucked. She can't be flashing her dad in public!

Move somewhere else. I'm tryna fuckin' study, bitch.

simply continue on and read, pussy doesn't distract me

This

>tryna

spotted the virgins

forgot me, neggir

Rape... Just rape.

Turn 360 degrees and read my book

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

KEK you would still be facing her retard

haven't seen that in a while

whip it out and start jerking it.

Dude why are you on Sup Forums. Plus I doubt you can use military resources to locate some retard on Sup Forums just because they called you a virgin

b8

if you seriously dont recognize that copypasta then gtfo

Offer her a bowl of eggs

>falling for it

user don't make yourself look fucking stupid.

hello newfriend

Why is there always that one retard who always falls for it?

RUN

im not falling for anything, neggir

>Sup Forums
>surprised that retards fall for it
Reply to this post or your mother dies in her sleep tonight.

Cant deny the dubs of truth

Why it looks like this bitch reading a menu?

fucking run away, that bitch gollum with a wig

>Still be facing
>Retard
Being this new.

Only cause dubs

She's looking for the sausage tar tar

underrated

>believing this centuries old copypasta
Summer fags are the worst.

>Excuse me, Miss. Could you validate my parking?

Offer her a nice egg in this trying time

newfag nigger

Summer's here!

now that you've spotted me, how will you catch me?

Newfag alert

Probably play it smart and ask her if shes doing because shes confident about her body, or if she was trying to get fucked.

Tell that bitch to put on some underwear

Ask her is she is a post op tranny cause that face looks like a Jewish guys face.

call the SS as her nose is too big

Damn it. Dubs.

fuck her right in the pusy

shoot your leg to incapacitate you

What in the whorly jesus did you just say about me, little rabble rouser? I’ll have you know I graduated just below 3/4 of my class in the Pillsbury Doughboy Sprinkle Cookie Bake Off, and I’ve been involved in numerous raids on the Seattle Mayor’s buttplug museum, and I have over 300 confirmed squirts. I am trained in rainbow pinch wrestling and I’m the top wiper in the entire US portapotty forces. You are nothing to me but just another sweet, soft baby butt. I will wipe your ass the fuck out of poo with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my stretch marks. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet and not smacking my balls? Think again,sweetmeat. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of buttpirates across the USA and your library card is being traced right now so you better prepare for the cultural enrichment, busybuns. The kind that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your Oscar Meyer. You’re takin’ a nap, youngin’. I can’t be anywhere, anytime because I cough a lot, and I’d have to research how to kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands but that’s so icky, let’s just cuddle okay? Not only am I extensively trained in drugged out penis-fencing, but I have access to the entire list of bathroom preferences of the United States Rainbow Coalition and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your wobbly ass. You’ll have to face the continent-sized women of the sjw movement, you little whackanoodle. If only you could have known what baby batter your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held the umbrella tighter. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you tittering furball. I will sprinkle happy juice all over you and you will drown in it. You’re getting a hug, friendo.

>fall on my ass faster than a fat bitch that sat down too fast

what are you gonna do to me now daddy?

Why are the other monks grabbing his butt...

top fucking kek

You wanna use the men's bathroom?

She's obviously setting me up for a false rape accusation...

how could they resist danny devito's plump rum ham ass

wot the fok did ye just say 2 me m8? i dropped out of newcastle primary skool im the sickest bloke ull ever meet & ive nicked ova 300 chocolate globbernaughts frum tha corner shop. im trained in street fitin' & im the strongest foker in tha entire newcastle gym. yer nothin to me but a cheeky lil bellend w/ a fit mum & fakebling. ill waste u and smash a fokin bottle oer yer head bruv, i swer 2 christ. ya think u can fokin run ya gabber at me whilst sittin on yer arse behind a lil screen? think again wanka. im callin me homeboys rite now preparin for a proper scrap. A roomble thatll make ur nan sore jus hearin about it. yer a waste bruv. me crew be all over tha place & ill beat ya to a proper fokin pulp with me fists wanka. if i aint satisfied w/ that ill borrow me m8s cricket paddle & see if that gets u the fok out o' newcastle ya daft kunt. if ye had seen this bloody fokin mess commin ye might a' kept ya gabber from runnin. but it seems yea stupid lil twat, innit? ima shite fury & ull drown in it m8. ur ina proper mess knob.

Tell her she's fuckin the dewey decimal system all sorts of up.

suck your blood

Aite dubs

>unzip dick

Offer egg.

ah

holy fuck that turns me on. more please

Remind her that super-gonorrhea is going around and she best be careful.

1,000 keks!

bag that face and fuck

so god damn ugly

or the faggots

Hwæt þe fuc þu habban fuccing sæġd abūtan mē, ēow lȳtelan biċċe?

>hit on her
>get rejected because of my looks and/or personality, but in a way that makes it impossible to tell how I can improve myself
>end up sad and alone on Sup Forums on a Tuesday night

>falcon punch to the vagoo
>punt kick her stupid face

>TOASTY!

I'll bet you get this a lot

fuck. guess i have to.

spotted the roastie

walk in, sit down in front of her, make eye contact, look at her pussy, make eye contact, look at her pussy again, make eye contact once more... say "wassup wit it" while licking my lips and grinning.

summer hittin' hard on you boy

seen hundreds of gore/rekt threads but this this gets to me