Hey Sup Forums, what's your plebbiest opinion?

Hey Sup Forums, what's your plebbiest opinion?

>albums longer than an hour and a half are too long

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=s7kIwISX5fM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>boring

>aren't least the hook was trolling

that's not pleb

>albums longer than 40 minutes are too long
I don't have all day, contain your shitty filler

> Good music before 1970 is extremely rare

OAI > ITAOTS

Well, if an albums an hour and a half (The Seer/TBK) I'll listen to it maybe once front to back. But any longer and I'm exponentially less likely to even listen to it.

Deadmau5 is good. I love his music even if it's simple.
youtube.com/watch?v=s7kIwISX5fM

This is not a pleb opinion this is true fact

I am so turned off from listening to Selected Ambient Works Vol. II because of this. Nearly three fucking hours long is extremely overkill, especially for ambient

Radiohead is extremely overrated and are average, verging on bad.

albums shorter than 45 minutes are literally just EPs

he said plebbiest not memeiest

Yes.

The Velvet Underground & Nico is overrated and boring.

Songs that over ten minutes are off putting to me

Is Velvet underground worth checking out? I only really know pale blue eyes

>No love deep web is not edgy, its genuine

I really enjoy all of KISS' 70s albums and a couple of their early 80s ones.

if you like slowcore/soft rock

Music should be listened to for enjoyment not status

Post-rock is just really boring and full of itself. Prog-rock is similar.

plebbiest, not smartest

Do you think any of the members or DG could be bi? Ive had the creeping suspicion that Stefan might be...

Pisses me off so much that people use music more as an accessory than a mode of expression...

I don't have any 'plebby' opinions because there is no opinion hierarchy. I've got my flavors and you've got yours.

Jazz fucking sucks.

The longest song on the album isn't always the best: Supper's Ready, Bel Air, Echoes, Sister Ray (kind of), etc.

Metallica is overrated garbage

>I don't have any 'plebby' opinions because there is no opinion hierarchy. I've got my flavors and you've got yours.

Aumgn and Peking O are unlistenable.

isn't it impossible for a computer to generate a random number though

thats why hes been thinking about it....

you could have at least properly replied to my post with that incredibly clever remark

Captain Beefheart is garbage.

>you could have at least properly replied to my post with that incredibly clever remark

Define random

I recognize that it's plebby too but I don't care. Strobe is goat

and get this

FWOF > OAI

>Aumgn
I'd advise listening when sleepy.
>Peking O
Now thats plebby.

understandable, have a nice day

s/t is good for type of fan, but white light is by far their most exciting album, and it's a noise rock album that's nearly a decade older than the second noise rock album

People think of me as a tryhard hipster for listening to hardcore that Pitchfork would love but radio not, when it's just what I really enjoy and find a lot of inspiration from.

not sure what you think ambient music is for but it's the one genre when 3 hours works

>mode of expression
>expressing yourself by music choice
>also posturing over experiencing
top pleb

every patrician has a soft spot for KISS

Winner

naw thanks user

authentic pleb opinion spoted

Lol fuck you dude. People should like whatever they like. But when people start modifying their taste to fit in with a certain crowd or to fulfill some sort of image they aren't fans of the music they're just poser sycophants.

Cant tell if youre shitting on user or agreeing

I just don't like the Beatles that much.

I occasionally listen to Norwegian Wood, Walrus, Strawberry Fields, and Come Together, but that is it.

Same user. I like magical mystery tour enough, but by and large, there just too poppy to be interesting to me.

Albums over an hour and a half are like movies over three hours. They better be a fucking masterpiece in order to justify it.

>some music is objectively better than other music

there have been maybe 3 good synthpop albums released in the last 20 years and e.mo.tion is not one of them

I love kpop, not for the hot korean girls but for the music

Impossible Soul should have been split into multiple tracks

Fucking this, double albums were always seen as obnoxious filler piles in the age of vinyl. There were like a handful of albums that did it good, and barely any that wouldn't have benefited from being cut down at least somewhat.
Fast forward to CD age and literally everyone boosts their albums to like an hour or more, which is classic double album length, there's so much filler shit on albums from the 90s and onwards it's unbelievable.

Possibly one of the most uneducated comments I've ever seen in my embarrassingly long time spent here.

>what are near universal standards set by lp capacity limits

They're one of the most acclaimed and revered bands of all time, you basically owe it to yourself to give it a go, but it's totally okay to not like it.

This, but for bjork and bowie

Exception should be first wave as it was just experimental and original artists that were lumped into a box retroactively. Once post-rock got defined it turned to shit because that name and mythos of it is attractive to pretentious people who think their garbage will automatically turn into gold if they mimic the tropes.

No that is the most pleb post on this thread

> Good music in the 70s is extremely rare

>discover olivia tremor control
>beatles are now absolute shallow garbage

I've never even voluntarily listened to a Beatles song. I only know what they sound like through osmosis and I frankly don't feel like I'm missing out on all that much.

j.s. bach cantatas are boring except for a handful of highlight movements

Most certainly, and Pale Blue Eyes is a considerably poor representation of their material as a whole. The Velvet Underground's self-titled album is a large step back in general when it comes to musical experimentation and sound (due to John Cale's absence), the same applies to Loaded. The Velvet Underground & Nico is more of a traditional rock & roll album with instances of grandiose electric violas and feedback implemented into the mix whilst White Light/ White Heat is one of the first noise rock albums and features considerable dual-panning, narratives, dark humour etc. that the self-titled largely lacks, also it has Sister Ray - which everyone who is interesting in music must listen to.

Rock music is fucking boring.

this isn't pleb at all dude, OAI has april 8th and pree-sisters swallowing a donkey's eye, and those two tracks alone are better than anything that's on ITAOTS

These are pleb opinions

This is just inexperience or lack of patience. Try listening to Marquee Moon by Television; it's 10 minutes long, but maintains its energy throughout the whole song.

This is fucking true. An unnecessarily long album is torture.

I don't agree with this, but wouldn't call it a pleb opinion.

>pree-sisters swallowing a donkey's eye
how the fuck do you enjoy that? i like alot of the noise stuff on OAI but that song i can not stand senpai.

i like to sit back and just imagine i am dying when i listen to it, because to me that's probably what death would sound like

True. It does absolutely nothing for me

I don't think they are overrated. Tbh they don't sound that special today but that'd because they were the first to do what they do and everything that came after them took a lot from their sound. I think they're alright but nothing too special

patrician

I don't suppose you've listened to classical music before.

Both those albums are 2 hours long

dispepsi is really boring with an exception of some stellar tracks but i appreciate what its influenced (endtroducing, sily, etc..)

Prog rock and metal are fucking awful, cheesy sounding over-calculated music obsessed with the past, medieval sounding prog-rock is unbearable and "real kvlt black metal" is impossible to take seriously, especially when those faggots take themselves so damn seriously.

This is your pleb opinion? Or are you misuing this thread just to have a little whine?

Yes, isn't prog rock considered patrician by this board?

No, because it's tacky dated garbage.

Sup Forums doesn't decide what is or isn't patrician.

Oh it's another summerfags call each other plebs without having any sot of musical discourse episode

>absolutely degenerate.exe

There is none so blind as he who will not see

>the second noise rock album
what is that btw?

>albums longer than 45 minutes are too long.
there, fixed that for you.

I think he refers to Chrome's Alien Soundtracks

Pleb

pieces over 40 minutes aren't that common

combat rock is the best the clash album

All rock music before the 80's is shit except for Velvet Underground

> no lyrics, no fun

This is a pretty pleb opinion

Ok, what good rock music is there then?