>sAndy

yes its fake

no

/thread

Crisis actors
Drill
No med evacs

Fake

Absolutely and indisputably. It was the worst and least smooth operation in the last half a century. A complete disgrace

Yessshh

How can anyone think that it was a hoax

Could you explain? Legitimately curious

>mass shooting
>committed by white person

Of course it was

I think he thought it was, like a joke. But yet really did happen there's a little children that died

What the f*** my laughing face emojis didn't register

Fuck you white people were the OG mass shooters. We were doing it before it was cool.

In trump's America it is Fake news meaning he probably did it.

How can our government allow a hoax shooting?

Forced

No blood cleanup. Police dash cams SHOW NO ONE being evacuated. Cops eating take out. Christmas trees behind fire department to honor the fallen...

>/thread your own post
Stupid monkey.

thoughts?
youtube.com/watch?v=Tp8VwdSYibI
some are a stretch but some look dead on like 1:21

nope

Actually columbine was one of the few legit ones. And everyone is like "do you actually need to see dead kids to see that it happened". Yes yes I do .

well that's just because you want to fap

all identifying data redacted. That's convenient. Gee all you'd have to do is do the rest and it could sound convincing...

These kinds of questions are ringing a Pavlovian retard bell.

So, wait a fucking second. You're saying this shit proves that sandy hook is a hoax, but there's no possible way Trump or his administration is/are colluding with Russia, right?

Go slide a different thread nigger.

The prop guy for this film died after this movie, guess where they buried his body.

I bet you believe that the Clinton's run a crime family, too

They don't run it.

This is now a log thread lol I love Sup Forums

Brilliant. Now tell me you think that Trump has nothing to do with the Russians
>I'm so close

wtf? Is it real?

Feel free to go knock on the parents' doors and ask them where their children are. Same with the 9/11 families if you think it was holographic planes that hit the buildings or some other stupid shit. These theories are great when you're some fat shit sitting behind a computer watching cool youtube videos. But these events involved real people, i.e. are verifiable.

Not.

the fuck is with that autistic ass coked out look?

Probably just bad lighting

I live in Newtown CT, of which Sandy Hook is a sort of sub-town of.

I think it happened, I know some people who's siblings died and they still live around here. That would be some pretty seriously in-depth conspiracy shit if they just hid/sent away their younger sibling away forever to push some political agenda.

I've straight up gone to their houses and seen photos of the dead kids from baby age all the way up to elementary school. I would be very impressed if this was all faked.

I definitely do believe that the story was massively hyped up, and there has been some confirmations of actors hired to be interviewed as "witnesses."

The town politics became excessively anti-gun and a strong narrative about "assault weapons" was being pushed. Even though it was shown that assault rifles weren't used in the shooting. He had them in the back of his car but never took them out to perform the shooting in the school.

The media is so desperate to make a dollar off a sensationalized story that they're willing to hire people to do that shit. That combined with the strong anti-gun agenda which became linked to the event really added fuel to the conspiracy theorists fire.

I've also seen Lanza at the high school before. He was in my grade and I think I've had a class with him before. Always quiet, weird, kept to himself.

Heard he was smart too?

An hour of tumbleweeds provides you with your answer.

>was sandy hook a hoax?

No it was a shooting range. Pic unrelated.

Since you're a local I heard that school was condemned for quite some time? Any truth to this?

Never heard anything about him really. Completely forgot about him until the shooting happened, so did most people I talked to about it.

>Trump has nothing to do with the Russians
That's too vague honestly user. I would assume, since he's a billionaire, he has been there and met many from there so...

That's correct. The school was completely shut down for quite a few years. All of the kids had to be moved to the closest elementary school in town relative to them. The other three schools are Middle Gate Elementary, Hawleyville Elementary and Head'O Meadow Elementary.

I believe the school has been condemned permanently, is going to be completely torn down and re-built using the massive charity funds the town received from some big corporations. I think GE is the biggest portion for the school re-construction in particular.

Thanks FBI

No I meant is there any truth to the building being empty quite sometime before the shooting?

We're always looking out for you.

Seriously though, we're watching you.

Right on time.

Actually, the first school shooters were two aboriginal guys

>we're watching you.
No.

Oh, nah. Everyone would have known if they had shut down a whole school. There was no planned construction so there would be no legitimate excuse to pull that off.

The school is also next to one of the town's main intersections in the Sandy Hook center, it's a pretty well-trafficked area.

Right. SO many people were involved that ALL have managed to keep their mouths shut. Only way it could be a "hoax" is if all those involved thought it was a real shooting.

Thanks for the reply always good to hear a locals opinion

I'm kind of flattered that people think I'm some FBI dude who's getting paid a nice gubment check.

Hmm, let me try to find something from my high school years that could prove my location.

Thanks huffington post/kotaku/attn:

That'd be great if u could

Ask yourself this: is it more likely that

>A) a massive false flag operation involving hundreds of people including children with 0 leaks just to not have any lasting effect on the gun law debate or really any effect on American culture long term

Or

>B) an autist that was depressed to the point of suicide and wanted to take out normie children in the process

I will say this. AR-15 and related hardware were nearly impossible to purchase for almost a full year after the event due to demand. Rifles that were available were marked up 300-400%.

If anything, the event was huge for sales. Not sure what else.

>with 0 leaks
Didn't one of the media websites accidentally post the story the night before it happened?

You're reading to far in to it, the left pushed for harsh gun control after the event. Even though it caused a surge in sales, which it always does and they know it, I think they actually wanted to ban AR-15's.

>I came
That little twist of stubborn denial really did it for me. Was it good for you too? Don't answer that I don't care. Stay gullible, it's my kink.

no, that's made up

>Stay gullible
So clever user, I promise.

Was a bunch of little kids getting slaughtered at school a fucking hoax? I hope you die slowly idiot

>I think they actually wanted to ban AR-15's.

I have no doubt they wanted to. And of course sales were a reaction to people thinking a ban might happen.

That denial thing you do is pretty hot, too. Think you could go for another round?

It was real, but the hood had a bunch of rich mafiosos. They drugged his ass and his mom did some sketchy shit to him. It was a politically motivated scheme

A patsy you say?

imgurcom/a/mfMxE

Took me awhile to find something from my high school days because I threw most things out. Oddly enough I found this schedule.

I bet some of those teachers like Mr. Lye and Mrs. Hardy are still there.

Obviously add a . before com in the link.

Oh right this is me

Is this dickweed the actual medical examiner? If so I feel bad for you guys.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=UYEwrM-4DyQ

>I am legitimately excited for the mental gymnastics we're about to see

>confirmations of actors

Where can i find this?

It seems to me that a shooting like this would be a pretty big story without having to add more drama.. Plus the anti gun atmosphere seems like it would come pretty natural after an event like that

I bet your medical examiner is waaayyy better

>imgurcom/a/mfMxE
neat stuff.

No but the shooter was listed as dead a day before the "shooting" and there were memorial pages for some of the children made weeks before the "shooting". Not to mention that the school was closed for asbestos and deteriorating conditions when it reportedly happened. Neighbors even confirmed this

Yeah I guess

You don't think I have heard of him before the shooting do you?

He certainly doesn't belong on camera. The dude can't speak for shit

There is so much what in this post

I require proof niggrer

I was tempted to ask too but im certain he would just link me to a youtube video with shitty audio

>be secret covert government conspiracy agency
>plan for years, mapping every minute detail for coup de grace
>finally set plot in motion to finally remove guns from the hands of red-blooded american patriots in order to install NWO
>just prior moment of triumph, screw up the logistics that badly

Really?

>this is what right wing morons actually believe

There is so much what in sandy hoax

thats a negative OP.

asking the big qustions though gotta respect that.

9/11 WAS AN INSIDE JOB

There really isnt tho.. There is a lot of overanalyzing of pointless details by retards with youtube channels and too much time on their hands

As in the government hand some part in some aspect.of the attack or as in they planted bombs to take out the tower? We're you being facetious?

CIA Nigger, always quick to point the finger.

Youre silly

True