Age of Consent Mexico Edition

What the actual fuck is the age of consent there? Some shit says 12. Some says 15. Spics chime in Noa!

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3575749/Duggar-church-leader-hosting-weekend-retreat-families-single-teenagers-look-arranged-marriages-charging-1000-attend.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

weeeeeeeeeeeeooooooooooooooooooowwwwwweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeooooooooooooooooooo

Googled it nigger.

The federal law establishes the age of 12 as the minimum age of consent, while the age at which there are no restrictions for consensual sexual activities is 18 (sex with someone 12-18 is not illegal per se, but can still be open to prosecution under certain circumstances).

probably depends on the state, just like america

that's right, the AOC in america isnt unilaterally 18. 16 here in Nevada

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeew lad

>Mexico
>Laws
Consent is a foreign concept to Mexicans.

Normally that seems fair, as an 18 yr old having sex with a 17 yr old isn't that weird. Given Mexico comparatively corrupt government, this could be very exploited

It depends, but you can't really marry a child now unless you are living in the sticks and both families agree (you can't do it legally).

im imagining most provinces have it set higher.

in washington state you can legally marry a 13 year old except theres probably no judge that would ever grant you a license to do so.

The Mexicans worth fucking have parents that can have you killed. The ones that are freely accessible are the trash of the trash. About fifteen years ago Mexicans woke up to the fact that US pedophiles were taking day trips to Tiajuana to pick up runaways.

Might be ''''12'''' years old, but in real life, if you are an adult you will be prosecuted. Guaranteed.
>i don't believe it
Heh, check the newspapers.

She was streaming earlier.

Mexican girls have great tits I love them

In the capital or any proper district, of course.

Dammit.

Is it true that an adult can date a minor so long that (a) the minor is of a minimum age and (b) the parents approve?

muh dick

you can do that anywhere

if the parents approve, who's gonna report you?

Neighbors, school officials, aunts, uncles, cousins, siblings, shop keepers, random people on the street.

when the age gap isn't too big it is't bad (16 or 17---20, i've seen couples like that), but still some parents get a bit worried... when the age difference is bigger (i don't know like 14,15- 24,25) then it is fucking degenerate

Half your age plus 7 is a pretty good rule of thumb.

Retarded rule invented by women for the benefit of women.

If I'm 60, unmarried and can still get 18 year old pussy, get what I'm going to do?

Just found out the other week the age of consent in my state is 16 when I thought it was 18 my whole life

>its_a_whole_new_world.wmv

Dammit, I couldn't get a 12yo at 10...

tough luck

and what exactly are they going to report you over? you aren't fucking her in the middle of the street.

Do-able, but don't expect to do that in any city, you'll get prosecuted if the difference is huge (14) (30+) and in the long run, it will only work in the sticks where most people don't give a shit. Given that you provide for their parents or something will help too, well, kinda (being picky is not an option either).

An man hanging out with a young girl is going to get the cops called.

Evangelicals are the only ones bitching about consent. Gas when

... for what crime?

This. Mexican social institutions famously don't function, but part of the reason they don't is the old-fashioned strength of traditional society, the extended family and how you appear in public.

Technically they can't do shit to you because the only thing that's illegal here is the crime of estrupro.
bascially sex with a minor over 13 yo of age (girl has to be a virgin in some states otherwise there is no crime)
Attained by means of deception or seduction.

There doesn't have to be a crime for the cops to be called. When the cops come they will ask what is the man's relationship to the girl. If he admits that they are dating he will be arrested for corruption of a minor or something along those lines.

Legalizen alas de 16

>tfw visited family in at 20 mexico
>tfw hooked up with friends friend sister
>tfw we chilled and had sex the rest of the night
>tfw she came over the next day wearing a spongebob shirt and gave me a hug
>tfw she gave me her number and everyone looked at me oddly
>tfw friend whispered to me that she was 12 y/o
fk

:^)

How can you be charged for breaking a law which doesn't exist?

I know Mexico is corrupt but this is retarded.

that's fucking awesome

you can't, the average mexican is just dumb and can't defend himself in courts that, of course, are biased against them.

Corruption of minors falls under the moral laws

Nothing special, the vast majority of states are 16. Or at least all the ones I've lived in are.

It's only coastal shitholes and a few other states that have 18 as AOC IIRC

yea so you tell them youre chaperoning her with her parents approval, which is literally the truth

im not saying you couldnt theoretically be charged, im just saying if the parents are on your side you're pretty much untouchable unless youre totally egregious about it

the us does not have a federal aoc

you cheecky bastard.
GJ m8

Ah shit you're right, I mis-remembered. My bad.

It is a crime that, while not a crime perse, its still possible for the parents to hold a trial for "estrupo", which is basically super corruption of minors that can only be started by the demand of the girl or the parents.

Age of consent in Mexico is almost irrelevant, you can find girl as young as 12 married fucking some 20 or 30 years old guy in remote village.

I know a couple that have been together for almost 30 years, he got her pregnant when she was 13 and he was late 20s, to make her dad happy he married her and live as a marriage up to this day, they have 5 children now.

Only 5 kids in 30 years? I call bullshit, I bet they have 10+

So what you're saying is that in order to raise the White birth rates the age of consent law must be reduced to the bare minimum so that 20 something year old NEETs can impregnate jail bait.

AOC in america is 14, its just that we're very puritan by state.

Technically speaking, yes, a woman has a shorter window for reproduction, she needs to have as much kids as possible and keep the replacement rate high, so we do not get a Muslim majority , they inbreed like rats.

Be like the Duggars, impregnate your woman as much as possible.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3575749/Duggar-church-leader-hosting-weekend-retreat-families-single-teenagers-look-arranged-marriages-charging-1000-attend.html