Alright Sup Forums you walk into the federal supermax prison shower and see this man. What do?

Alright Sup Forums you walk into the federal supermax prison shower and see this man. What do?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aFrfV-y_VC8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Rape his sister and pee on him

He would never be in a federal supermax prison. He would be in the lowest security privately run club fed eating lobster dinners and browsing Sup Forums on his computer in his "cell".

Are you his father?

Duh, of course you are if you're in federal supermax prison for treason alongside him.

Wonder why the fuck his father isn't in there with him.

Dudes not going to prison lol.

Name the law/statute he broke?

Protip: don't say collusion, it doesn't apply here.

Sorry. Keep losing, cucks.

And that is what you are. Denied all you want but you are all little fucking beta cucks

Obv CNN watcher. Grow a pair, beta

Go back to r/the_donald you little snowflake bigot

Cuck cuck cuck everyone who disagrees with me is a cuck!
Bigot bigot bigot everyone who disagrees with me is a bigot!

Now, both of you do America a favor and go suck on a pistol and squeeze real hard, worthless fuckwits.

That's all you got? Wait, let me guess, lock me up along side Hillary? Fuck, the edge from your comebacks have me in pieces you faggot.

kek

I kiss him full on the lips and tell him that I know he betrayed the family. Then I try to help him get out of Cuba but he knows he's marked for death.

What's with Trump supporting keyboard warriors calling people cuck and beta? Are you all 12?

Found the beta cuck.

Did you assume my age, beta cuck?

Good try, literal cuck

>2017 - hey guys check out my sweet tat of trump sucking a cock!
>2057 - hey great grand children, let grandpa show you his sweet tattoo of trump sucking a cock!
>Mom, I don't like visiting great grandpa, he's always showing us his stupid tattoo.
>I know little Johnny, but he's got Alzheimer's and thinks that he's living back in 2017, just humor him honey.

In all seriousness. Those of you on the left. What is life like actually being a cuck? What is it like knowing you are actually a beta? Why are you so underweight and scrawny? Why do all the Republican guys get your girls?

How many of you are contemplating going trans? I am totally serious.

Best grandpa ever. Sticking it to the dumb fucking Trumptards forever.

dude looks likes hes about to cry

So, what you're saying is that you're a fucking retard? Because you seem like one.

>cheer trump on as he fucks america on a daily basis
>calls non-trump supporters cucks
find your logic child

Because he's about to go to federal pound me in the ass prison prolly. You would cry too if you'd just committed some light treason then tweeted about it.

So, are the Hillary voters still crying to make up for all the fake voter crying? There should be a biblical flood from all that.

The actual destruction took place the last eight years. We are now trying to rebuild. Effeminate men like Obama not be allowed to run a country. Say goodbye to Canada and France.

Says the dude who supports the party that has been shitting on Hillary Clinton for 30 year and is going to keep on shitting on her for 30 more. Toes different scenarios though.

He is not going to prison. There is no treason nor collusion. Open a book kid.

hop back along to trumps twitter.. your kool-aid is waiting for you

Doesn't your girlfriend have a black dick to suck somewhere?

Defend him at all costs. Be real nice to him. Rack up federal GBPs from Daddy T. Use them to get out early and maybe have some left over for delicious Tendies.

Will Donny Jr's ugly momma cry when he goes to prison?

oh man, you really got me with that one! do 'murica
a favor and suck start a shotgun, homie.

No but seriously? How sure are you that she's not getting dicked by nigger on the regular?

There are only two possible outcomes. She is either fucking a black guy or she doesn't exist.

did i ever mention i was seeing anyone? no i didnt... too busy remodeling my other home to do so

>There are only two possible outcomes. She is either fucking a black guy or she doesn't exist.
Black men rape white women at an incredible rate. You guys should get a grip and stop blaming everything on everyone else.

>inb4 Muh Dick tho

The left considers it racist to point out facts like these. Feelings matter more than facts to these betas

i know for a personal fact a white man raped a black woman in 2006 and was arrested and convicted for it.

The statistics already read 10 if it's between 0-10, hence why the maker of this chart put down 0. So you could be right but it's still less than 11 those years

When are you and the rest of the Liberals going to kill themselves for being white?

>0-10 margin of error
I would prefer they use the accurate numbers but they don't user.

never? no one is doing this? jesus user dont gargle the rhetoric so hard. i own guns, i pay taxes and i just happen to think a police officer shouldnt be able to hand out a death sentence on sight of a black man running or reaching for his wallet/ID when asked
>you didnt ask how i knew that for a fact either >.>
why is this an issue?

memez aren't facts

and here i thought eric was the dumb one

>Doesn't check the sources at bottom on meme
>FBI.GOV/Statistics

>bottom on
of*

So if I'm reading this right that means white men are a bunch of beta cucks who sit back and do nothing while the Alpha black men have their way with the white women.

Excuse me, usdoj.gov

Poverty makes you commit crime

Yes user, all 40,000 women raped by niggers in 2006, were all done in front of their imaginary husbands or boyfriends.

>Alpha black men
>Rapists
Not sure how you're comparing the two.

you're a racist and an idiot.

>Poverty makes you commit crime
Is that what Ice Cube taught you?

Shut your facehole cuck. The left can't meme so you just jelous.

>you're a racist and an idiot.
What are you talking about? I was posting government statistics for you guys to read through, how does that make me racist>?

You missed the point, blacks are the poorest demographic in the states

Terrible reverse Jew newfaggot.

Rape is alpha as fuck tho bro? Like literally the most Alpha thing you can do. President Donny is a rapst and he's Alpha as fuck for it?

It has nothing to do with poverty you stupid ignorant piece of shit, it has to do with the welfare slave system your women have latched on to. You fucks had stronger family units before the "left" told you that women could make money if they kick the babies dad out of the house and here we are today. A bunch of fuck ups that should have had their asses kicked when they were young but instead fell for the gang jew.

Hispanics are 'whites' on this study

i take it back. you're a high quality guy. thank you for your transparency.

yes yes its because all the daddies went away, did your daddy go away too? aw

>Stating crime has nothing to do with poverty

Haha

>yes yes its because all the daddies went away
No moron, that's not what I said. I said that Blacks had better family units before the left sold you fucking morons right back into slavery. Ice Cube wouldn't teach you these things because he is owned by the HollyJew. Stupid fucks need to get your shit together.

>did your daddy go away too?
No, which is why I understand what they are missing. It's most certainly not money.

Casually defending--applauding--convicted rapists? Nice

>Blacks make up highest demographic of poor in US
>Poor people commit more crimes
>So more blacks in stats

youtube.com/watch?v=aFrfV-y_VC8

>Poor people commit more crimes
Correlation does not equal causation you idiots. Your teachers, whoever told you these things is wrong.

>whoever told you these things is wrong.
Are*

He'll be getting the forced shower butt sex. Hopefully the guy who rapes him doesnt use lube, has a huge cock and is hiv pos

Larry Elder is based as fuck.

He looks pained.

Its the lasting effect of the poverty on generations, depreciation of self worth etc it all plays in. What are the prospects for a child born into a poor family in a crime ridden area? There arent any besides crime, we know that the environment around us effects the way we grow and learn. Its not the parents fault, its the social situation theyre born into

/thread
/article
/world

>What are the prospects for a child born into a poor family in a crime ridden area?
Easy motherfucker, SCHOOL, AFTER SCHOOL JOB, HOMEWORK BED, JOB OR HIGHER LEARNING. You're almost making my point that the family unit isn't pushing him to do right and not be a fucking bum.

>inb4 kid cannot find an after school job uptown through school resources and parents.

Meeting with someone with potential dirt on a political opponent, fully legal. Meeting with a Russian, in Russia, fully legal.

Where is the problem? All I've heard is since it's a Russian, he is probably a Russian spy and trying to recruit him as a spy, fucking really?

And what is prejudice if not this retarded argument? The real left needs to wake back up and get this jew propaganda out of your thinking.