So tell me /b, what are you like in bed? Do you like to be in control or no? Sexual preferences, etc

So tell me /b, what are you like in bed? Do you like to be in control or no? Sexual preferences, etc.

Picture unrelated mostly

I stopped enjoying sex when I was 27. Antidepressants are the worst for your sex life.

>implying implications

Yeah I feel you. Been on them for about a decade. You? What are you on?

shit that sucks man.

300mg seroquel. Gives me the worst case of whisky dick you can imagine. Can't even jerk off without an ED pill.

I want to be in control really bad or be controlled punched/scratched

Ah yeah antipsychotics are hell. I'm on Effexor

In the 300mg range, seroquel acts as an antidepressant. 600+ is the antipsychotic range.

I remember being on zoloft for a while before seroquel. I was paranoid as fuck, but at least my dick worked.

The things you do for even a glimmer of hope and emotion.

I want to be fucked hard by another man, him being in control.

Any particular position?

Me being on all fours, or against a wall.

I only fuck In water because I fuck dolphins

I like being bottom, then taking control. I think it's a mechanism to make sure that my partner wants sex.
Sometimes I just rape the shit out of my wife, though.
As far as orientation, I'm bisexual but don't flaunt it, seeing as I only recently got a BF.

I am ultra submissive. I keep trying to hint to my bf that I want him to be rough and dominating with me but he doesn't seem to get it. I mostly just like vanilla and intimate love-making but I wouldn't mind maybe being pinned down every now and then or maybe taken a bit more forcefully.

One thing that I really want to do is have sex while playing vidya with my bf. I'd be the healer and he'd be the tank. He only lets me cum if we win as a reward for being a good healslut. Otherwise he punishes me.

Honeslty though I'm fine without sex as long as he keeps smothering me with hugs and kisses but the main things I want to try are just rough sex and healslut fantasies.

....lmao I thought healslut was a meme.

It is and it isn't. It's a meme but it was memed into reality. Makes for good sub/dom play.

>menacing

That's pretty hilarious.

But why are you "hinting" at your boyfriend?

Do you guys not have a relationship where you can discuss things openly?

If not, leave it.

If so, then just fucking tell him "hey I was thinking that you dominating me during sex would be hot, let's try it sometime."

im pretty lax in bed, considering it's only used for sleeping

It's not as special if he doesn't do it of his own initiative. I mean if I have to just tell him to then yeah I guess I have to but I want him to take charge and lead in the bedroom!

Thick thighs are all I need

Jesus fucking christ you are such a woman.

You want him to do X.

But you want him to do X without telling him to do X.

He is not doing X.

Do you know what the fucking solution is?

TELL HIM TO DO X.

You said you love vanilla cuddling sex, so he probably thinks that's all you like. How the fuck does he know he can pin you down and pound you without proper notice?

Do you know how men are raised today? That doing anything against a woman's will is equivalent to raping her. Men are more careful than ever about any matter of consent.

The result is that you need to be much more direct with men and tell them exactly what your boundaries are since they are scared of repercussions of crossing them.

Sure that may have sucked the fun out of "surprise" domination but blame society not your dude for not reading your mind.

Come on girl. Think.

Geeze. Fine. If that's the only way...

You know I feel like I've told people this in the past but now that I'm on the other side of it I still somehow feel justified in myself... I guess I understand what they felt now.

He's right. My gf is a sub and I had no idea until she sat me down, held out a rope and asked me to use it.

Also I found out I get super hard if I pretend rape her. Feels amazing when she struggles and wiggles around on my dick.

Well, that settles it then. I'll just sit him down and tell him; "I want you to rape me... but like for pretend."

I like to stop time, gets tiring after awhile though

Well thank 3rd wave feminism for whipping men into fear of women.

wtf? Is it real?