It's a tragedy he died so young...

It's a tragedy he died so young, I know he was prolific as fuck during his career but he never fully reached his potential, as close as Blood Visions got to it though

Damn, I'm listening to Watch Me Fall and I really dig it.

He continues the theory that an unnatural and unknown entity steals the artists we don't deserve and sends them to another dimension
Began with Mozart, Jay continues it

reatards >

I like Matador Singles more but nevertheless all of his shit is great. RIP Jay

Have you considered that people with mental illness are more creative?

That's the best counterargument but plenty have died young in music from accidents, genetic issues, more often than not, than self-inflicted stuff like drugs or suicide. It's just strange.

Jay died from coke, what the fuck are you talking about?

...I'm aware? Chill out kid.

You made me listen to that and I'm digging it. Wtf

Why are you writing like that? Are you autistic?

You ask me an ambiguous and retarded question, you get an equally ambiguous and retarded answer.

Musicians tend to die at a younger age. There's a spike in the deaths of young musicians that's unexplained

>tfw we never got Jay's magnum opus experimental art punk record

What about Reatard's other bands? Are those any good?

Musicians are statistically more likely to die young and live shorter lives in general. It's not unexplained, it's common sense, really. Think about the lifestyle that most musicians live, especially kids who blow up in their early 20s, a time when you think you're invincible. Even if they survive the late 20s/early 30s fiasco, they still tend to lead unhealthy lives as evident by Michael Jackson, Prince, Bowie, etc. Look at the Gallaghers. There's no way Liam's going to live past 60.

The "tortured artist" concept is becoming a cliche at this point but there's a lot of truth in cliches. They're cliche for a reason, I suppose.

It's not some coincidence, he was practically suicidal

DEATHISFORMINGDEATHISFORMINGDEATHISFORMINGDEATHISFORMINGDEATHISFORMINGDEATHISFORMINGDEATHISFORMINGDEATHISFORMINGDEATHISFORMINGDEATHISFORMINGDEATHISFORMINGDEATHISFORMINGDEATHISFORMINGDEATHISFORMING
FORMINGDEATH
FORMINGDEATH
FORMINGDEATH
FORMINGDEATH
DEATH
IS
FOR
MING

Liam will now live well past 60 just to spite you.

As funny as that would be, he's probably got the liver of a 75 year old alcoholic. I'm placing bets on early 50s. Noel might ride it out to his 70s, though.

Noel will be a belligerent old man for sure, I can see Albarn going around 60, too.
Tick tock.