Ask a guy who was watching that girl live when she was electrocuted in the tub by her phone anything

Ask a guy who was watching that girl live when she was electrocuted in the tub by her phone anything.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Ak6lUHLh3RY
usatoday.com/story/news/nation-now/2017/07/11/texas-girl-electrocuted-while-using-cellphone-bathtub/467225001/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Wow

did she ded?

Yeas, she is dead.

We want the video u stupid nigger

I was not recording but I am pretty sure others were, she was 14 I was not recording.

Do you get a laugh at making retard threads to make fun of retards? Because youll still be going to bed alone tonight. Like every night. House is really quiet isn't it?

do you have any symptoms of ptsd?

Um, i am married so you made the wrong assumption/

Nope.

This is why bathrooms and kitchens need GFCI outlets.

Wait was she naked?

Thanks. I am curious about how trauma and the internet can be related. We only know about clear relationships of cyberbullying so far.

Yeah, she was in the tub

She was broadcasting live when she died?

Yes, on periscope

WTF?
it's true?

how does it feel knowing no one cares about you in any remote sense whatsoever?

OP is always a f-

...wait.

Electro via phone?
That's topkek worthy.

Maybe OP isn't such a faggot but OP is always a fag anyway.

>yfw no video ever

How does it feel being a faggot little sissy boy on Mommy's laptop in the basement?

So you were watching a naked 14 year old in the bathtub on Periscope?

Yep, I sure was.

Yeah... like what channel is that under? Travel? Cause my hand would...

online x galleries .ru /periscope/

Holy shit guys it works!! FREE watches

Um... that was strictly legal right?

fucking nigger

So what could you see when it happened?

Yes, it's legal

She was just talking a bath and talking, then she reached for her phone and started screaming, like 3 seconds later the feed ended.

youtu.be/Ak6lUHLh3RY

Is this the one OP is talking about?

No

usatoday.com/story/news/nation-now/2017/07/11/texas-girl-electrocuted-while-using-cellphone-bathtub/467225001/

corded phone?

I am guessing it was her cell phone that was plugged in since was broadcasting live.

>usatoday.com/story/news/nation-now/2017/07/11/texas-girl-electrocuted-while-using-cellphone-bathtub/467225001/
Shit, maybe they should start an awareness of GFCI switches instead of wet cellphones.

Cell phone plugged into a charger. The voltage came from the charger.

Old school corded landline phones are too low voltage to do much.

Did you see her tits or vag or anything before it happened?

Lol asking the real questions

In the UK its illegal to have outlets in the bathroom for this exact reason

Not really, most you ones on there are just looking for attention and followers

I like how it doesn't mention that she was showing her naked tits and ass to strangers when she died. I hope when i die like that they'll be so kind to me.

In the US, new construction generally requires GFCI (ground fault circuit interrupter) outlets that have a breaker in them that cuts off to prevent electrocution. But most places didn't start requiring them until the 90's or so. So older houses don't have them unless they were retrofitted.

Her family might not have even known.

>Lol asking the real questions
Someone has to...

Do you guys not use hair dryers or plug in razers in the bathroom then? Wtf

No its not. Most bathrooms have shaver sockets which run 110 and 230 volt outlets.

Every outlet should have a circuit breaker, not just bathrooms and kitchens.

Was she cute at least?

Did you feel like a perv for watching a 14 yo in the bathtub?

Ignore him he's talking ass

I mean, I'm not complaining

This makes me extremely erect.

British and personal hygiene do not go together.

Hmm not really these days, and even then they have breakers in. They have a shaver style plug too so cant plug anything with a huge draw in

Nope, hairdryers in the bedroom and battery operated shavers haha

News report mentions a location, date and time for the funeral. Somebody could tell them in person...

Cant trust a limey in the bathroom with a vacuum cleaner!

this troll is always saying it, lol

The Fuck you talking about, these days? I install bathrooms. Every fucking bathroom I install has a shaver outlet. Every bathroom in every hotel in every uk city has a shaver outlet in it. 110/230v. Even 'these days'.

Cant be the UK mate! Sure youre not working in india or something

Do you always plug your vacuum cleaner into the plug in the (probably) smallest room in your house.. there is a cable you know

Does no one have the vid?

Cell phone charger votage output is only 5 volts DC(as are all digital electroinic chargers) for her bathroom to not have a gfci outlet would have to be pre-1970 constuction. For the charger not to trip the breaker from a overload would have to mean the breaker was bypassed (deffintly illegal in all 50 states). Just a freak accident.

Also its the current (amps) that kills you not the voltage. Im betting she had a x2 charger.

Nah both high voltage or high amp kills. Its the effect from voltage*amp who shows how dangerious it is. Also how long time the current is in contact with the person matter alot ofc

This.

Those tasers are like a million volts.

Why you dont die from high volt like tasers, thunder, eletric fence is because the voltage comes with SHORT periods. not a constant flow. So the overall effect you get in your body is little... If it was flow without periods it is just as dangerious as amps cmon

It only takes .009 amps to stop a grown mans heart. People survive lighting stikes because the amps are so low and straight fucling luck. Theres A LOT of voltage in a lighting strike.

That'll be the day i let someone who writes like this give me electrical advice. This shit ain't a joke.

Lies. I had a high voltge tech teacher get hit with 480 volts for over 15 minutes and survive because it was a low current circuit. He couldnt use 1 hand and talked slow as fuck but he lived.

Thank you this other guy is a fucking moron.

did she do it on purpose or was it a accident?

>480 volts
>high voltage
Nigga that shit is low voltage

Sorry i should have stated that it was 3 phase as well. Yes i know its not that much voltage but its sure a hell of a lot more than a god damn cell phone charger.