Do you like Dominican and Puerto Rican girls? What is your experience with them?

Do you like Dominican and Puerto Rican girls? What is your experience with them?

boritos

Does race really matter? If a girl is hot your gonna wanna fuck her either way

I'm polish and I used to have a Puerto Rican girlfriend. My uncle said if we ever had a kid, we should name him retardo

was she hot? was she a good gf?

youre uncle sounds like a gem

I thought she was like 19 years old but shows actually 32. She cook some good chicken that's about it.

Oh yeah he's full of it, he's a jazz musician

My girlfriend is Puerto Rican. She's a little crazy, but she's a great girlfriend. She sends me messages all the time just reminding me how much she cares for me and has been for the 2 years we've been dating.

you mean messages to establish ownership
welcome to the matriarchy newfriend

Dominican girls are stupid. Puerto Rican girls are crazy.

Dont marry either.

I'm Dominican

By any chance, does she have the idea that your parents are leaving the house in your name?

did she ever sit on your face?

Nah haha, my family is poor as shit. She's way better off than me from a family perspective

My sister is Porta Rickin but I'm not cause it skips a generation they says.

weird, it should be two generations

Yes, but the other way around. She didn't taste too good

her butt didn't taste good?

tastes like plastic, yo. dolls ya

no her ass smells like regular ass, butter pussy tasted like cottage cheese and I don't like cottage cheese. Why can it taste like Cherry yogurt you f****** c***

a virgin try to explain how ass smells and pussy taste, go on

puerto rican and dominican girls are hot as fuck

I see them everywhere here in New York

Wipe your ass one morning when you don't have to s*** and smell it that's what I smells like. Then check the garbage for your mom's maxi pad or whatever. That's what pussy smells like

is English your first language?

I'm talking to text right now and dubra is my first language at the moment

so, thats how a virign explain to other, how to get a small view on the real experience. ok

no I was genuinely curious, I wanted to know if you were Polish-American or from Poland

newfag

Dominicans are fucking rad. I live in a Dominican neighborhood. Everyone is awesome, the place is great.

Washington Heights?

ever have a big Dominican booty in your face?

Polish-lithuanian and Irish. Born in Connecticut

That's good. I'm glad for you recognize it de lo mio.

not him but do you ever go to parties where Dominican girls with big asses dance to dembow songs?

bump

Sage still works. I jus did

so much sage

yes xd but I dont like listen that shit

Happily together with my domenican gf for more then 6 months now. shes kinky, a bit mean and funny. but still i think the stuff we have in common is more important then where shes comming from