New feels old bread

new feels old bread

to start off with: just something that bothers me... it really sucks that old i see my ex and our old friends hanging out, but i'm not allowed near her anymore. Like, the relationship we had was way stronger than their friendship, and im not trying to get back with her; i just want to be able to meet up every once in awhile to catch up with someone who i still truly care about and wish the best for. i guess im just sayin it sucks how ex friends can hang out just fine but if you're more than friends you can't. backstory: we were dating for 4 years, i was saving for a ring, it didn't end badly, we just grew apart

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/W10Mf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

i'm kinda in love with a girl I met 2 days ago by accident on Facebook. We started to chat and it worked out like magic. We are hanging out this saturday on a bar to meet each other.

I'm scared to screw this up. And I'm even more scared on being lonely and projecting everything I want on this girl. I mean, she is really cool, I don't want to this to her =/

why the fuck aren't you allowed near her if things didn't end up badly?

just don't worry about screwing things up. the biggest thing to fuck up a relationship is fear. take it from me (OP)

Father has cancer and is my only parent left.

I'm depressed too the point it seems a miracle I haven't ended it yet and I have nobody to talk to about it. I hint and joke but nobody ever asks if I'm being serious or not. And to make everything worse I don't want to open up to people irl anyway because I don't want them to know such intimate details of my life for fear that my burdens will become theirs or they'll use them to hurt me. Everyday of my life.

Wizard in the making here, good luck on your date try not be too clingy

part of the reason we seperated was because we both got new friend groups in a LDR and we tried to get together a couple times when I came back home but she got in trouble with her friends. also the breakup was really painful for both of us and she thought that to make the pain go away she should just cut me off completely. just imagine if "somebody that i used to know" happend irl

stop being a fag and enjoy your time with him. Death comes to everyone and he needs support, not a post in feels thread.

that's kinda normal. Did this in my last relationship too. Being around her, even as a friend was painfull, so I just cut her off.

And dude, if those friends didn't came after you, they are not your friends. Don't chase those fake friendships.

no i mean the friends that were both of ours were fine, even upset because they liked us together so much. it was her new friends and their lifestyle that ultimately drove us apart. but i could see how seperation is healthy after a serious relationship, but it just feels like this person was one of the most important people in my life and now i may never see her or talk to her ever again

Ive never had a gf outside of middle school, I still miss her, we hung everyday, now its highschool. now I'm just depressed and want someone to lie and talk with, look at the stars. I appreciate it op, Im so fucking g lonely for a bf/gf

yeah i mean that's me ever since we broke up. i miss her, but i also miss having someone that's mine. but i think it's important to not be looking for a bf/gf. just give it time to happen naturally ya know

If she doens't want to do it, you should respect it. Talking or seeing you may still be painfull for her. This is shit. But life isn't perfect =/

and you have a LOOOOT of time. i know it's not what you wanna hear, but don't let yourself sulk away what could potentially be a very good experience

yeah i know. i never try to force anything, just ask once and then leave it alone. but the worst part is i left her to go to college, and we eventually broke up due to shit and she didnt like distance. then started dating another guy from my college and now is transferring to my college cause he's here. she'll be here in a month and a half and then we'll be sharing a campus

Remember, girls can actually be pretty nice people, meeting them is the easy part

(OP) ig it wouldve just been easier to greentext this story

>There is someone for everyone
not for a 5'3 manlet with a small 4.5" dick like me. I've accepted this fact now user

Money can be exchanged for goods and services

Nice one, up top nigga

what gets me the most tbh? I have very few interests, not a lot in common. I'm socially capable but introverted. I'm extremely funny in 1 on 1 hanging out. but when I'm in class or a group I avoid talking.

but boys
imagine how many girls I could love that don't speak my language or I'll never have a class with or I'll never even see

imagine how many boys I could like that are straight
I have prob like 12 girls I want to date at school right now, will prob date 0 till college where I dated some simple minded fat girl.

they just might not be good services ayyyyyyy

AYYYYYYYYYY

like I'm into Computer science. like 1 percent of CS people are girls, most of them ugly. becoming red pill about the fact they can trophy wife and I can't. idk.

I'm into lifting. the girls that are into lifting mostly don't actually lift and do high reps and wear makeup and shit to the gym to meet people and take selfies to brag about being healthy.

There is a 300 pound girl with no boobs for you m8.
I mean,i am making fun of you,but if you grt in love you will be happy with her(or him) and thats all that matters.

Hell, Sup Forums. I cone to you with a decent possible suicide method I'm gonna try tomorrow. Dry ice in a confined area. Cheap and easy much like helium exit bag. Hardest part is finding a small location to do it at. Doing mine in a small bathroom.

you can't burden yourself with that or you'll drive yourself crazy. live life for the now. and i know what it's like being decent in social circles but really relaxed and capable 1on1. the key there i think is to surround yourself with people you are comfortable with and branch out from there. i met my best friend in college cause we were both too nervous on the first day and i had to ask him to figure out where the pizza was and he needed my keycard to get into the dorm. you find friends in strange ways

don't kill yourself. you have no idea the impact it will have on those who care for you. there will always be someone to help you, even if that person is just me, right here, right now.

no. I don't want just sex. i want someone to be attracted to me. I want to be loved
thanks, I fear I will never be given a chance. that is my critical hangup

thats stupid. the helium exit works because the lack of co2 doesnt make you panic and is peaceful and easy.

what you're gonna do is release co2 into more co2 and if it works die a really fucked up horrible death by suffocation.

I was gonna do the same thing the next week or so after pawning my shit for supplies but im just gonna end up joining the army if i can afford my ged and enlisting with a buddy. if i still need to exit im gonna go 11b and try to die in wombat

Don't change, user. People do need you but I'm not worth it.

>nobody replies to my post in feels thread
>no plan B
>neck me

I recently blocked a friend of mine. She never responded and would always tell me she's busy but then ended up posting on Snapchat saying how cute his boyfriend was and shows off her rat.

Anywho, I know this sounds stupid but I was starting to get bipolar because of this person. I already knew I have major anger issues but I never expected them to get worse.

I recently texted her mom saying how it was nice meeting her and how I'll still care for her daughter. She tells me that the reason she's never answering me is because she's "so in love" with her boyfriend.....She's becoming a junior in high school this year.

Anywho, I texted her at 12 noon. I was waiting the whole day and then finally go on Snapchat (where she always post) and see that she posts something 9 hours later.

My dramatic ass decided to send her a message through there. I simply said "Wow. You really don't want to talk to me anymore." And quickly block her on everything. Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat, Twitter. Hell, even her number. I also decided to be extra and block her friends, family and boyfriend so she won't have a way to talk or see me.

Is it wrong for me to do this? I mean, she judged my looks and never helped me out when I mostly needed it. Yet she would always come crawling to me when she needed help getting over a breakup or some shit.

She also talked about my ex and how he found someone better while I was still trying to get over him. She didn't seem to care.

what is your post? tell me.

I'm tired of trying to grow the balls to hang myself with a sharp cord. At least in an enclosed space, I can panic and thrash around a bit before passing out and dying.

ive got all night. you are worth all the time you need

care to greentext user?

Nah she sounds like a cunt good job user

first thing to life improvement is cutting out toxic people. good work

The only way you could screw this up is by not going to meet her, just be you and if she doesn't like that fuck her.

In same boat OP. I'm not very good at opening up to people, but 2 of my ex's were by far the best friends I've ever had. I don't even want to get back together, I just wish I could talk to them once in a while. You know see how their life is going. Honestly, the breakups aren't so bad. At the loss of a friend hats worse.

Revenge fuck her

yeah that's exactly what i mean. i just miss the friendship

#
Okay so this is what confuses me
-Doesn't have a crush on me but still tends to have a great time talking and rapping to songs with me
- don't know if he still wants to be friends. Been left on delivered since October but he said he hasn't forgotten about me
-Don't know if he thinks I'm attractive. I sure as hell know that I'm not attractive.
-Obviously doesn't wanna talk online (maybe even in person) but went up to my friend when I was with her but never said anything to me. Not even "Hi"
-Kinda popular but somehow liked being friends with a nobody like me.

(WHERE MY user AT)

Back in December of 2016 I started talking to a German guy named Kyle because we were in a group chat related to a video game. For the next month or so we play together a lot and we are texting a lot and I form a crush because he's super cute, not cute like actually really hot, and he's super funny and he's also a sad boi and I fall hard for sad bois. We ended up like not texting for awhile, basically from February-mid march we didn't talk much. But then we picked things backed up and we started getting a lot more personal and I was growing real feelings for him. I was going through a really rough time and also a huge transitional period in my life during December until the end of April because I was severely depressed and suicidal so I was put in a partia hospitalization program for all of March and April. The program helped me wonders and I will forever be grateful for it, and with the fact that I could feel so many more positive emotions again I super fell for this guy because I just had so much love to give that I could give or could even feel before and I just was doing the only thing I could do because I'd never had to deal with thag before. So we continued to talk constantly, fast forward to June everything was going good but one day he was just acting funny and I asked him what was wrong and he was telling me how he was extremely drunk and that in the next few hours he would be dead. So I freak the fuck out because I am completely in love with this person and he doesn't even know that and here I am all the way across the world from him because he's in Germany and I'm in the U.S. and I just don't know what to do. He ends up telling me that he really just is deciding if he's going to kill himself or if he's going to just devote himself to this religion he was talking about. And he was getting angry with me because I was trying to talk him down and just get him to express his feelings because he wasn't a very open person

same as me, i want the end but fear the means. i'd go out as brutal as possible if i didn't fear the pain of it.

Hell, if i didnt fear the repercussions and feelings of pain etc long enough id just rob a few banks and pharmacies, get all oxied up for years and fuck off around the world leaving mostly everything behind me.

i dont know any good ways to do it in my spot. my pregnant bitch wife spouts off everything i tell her to my parents so theyre on to me now too. not that they dont already hate us for our drug habits and lack of cleanliness due to anxiety/depression. i wish there was an easy way out that worked 100% with not even a drop of pain or panic or anything

(IM HERE WHY ARE WE YELLING)

Ima copy what I said

oh this totally sounds like that first thing I said of changed and dosent know how to deal with it so he spergs out and does the awkward shit

Do it for thr child, user. My dad always said I was the reason why he shaped up his life. He use to deal in meth and now has made it so far in life. My mother just got through all the cancer treatment because of him.

>>>>>>Cont.
Because he was hurting from a lot of things and I ended up telling him everything I felt about him as an attempt to maybe make him change his mind because I had to tell him to be able to express how amazing of a person he was to try and make him realize his worth. I had to tell him that he was able to make me fall in love with him and that he is capable of being loved and giving love. After awhile he just stopped responding and so I got scared, I called him multiple times, over and over again. He got angry and said he would block me because he just wants to be left alone because he said if he chooses to die he wants to be alone. And eventually he blocked me and I never got an answer on whether or not he killed himself and it is killing me.

the feels hit hard with this one. in the end, it seems like you did everything right, you tried to show him you care and tried to talk him down. in the end, you've done everything you can. you can't save someone who doesn't want to be saved. but don't give up hope. i really hope he and you are both ok

Don't really have anything to greentext but I'm just happy someone noticed my post...

What do you mean?

Thank you user. She was really aggressive on me, too.

off myself or rob banks and pharmacies for drugs?

at this point im assuming you left it vague for a reason, shes over 6 months in and neither of us are working. shes a recovering stripper whore drunk who was hopped up on coke and now addicted to blues with me and im a two bit ex con that scammed my way to where i am in life now which is still hardly anywhere. if i had like a $7-800 loan and reliable car i could go work shit at stores and have money rolling in again but now i see its not gonna work anyway without a damn good paying job. even if i got my ged in time to enlist i'd be tier two unless i get 15 college credits and they dont really want my ass in there without it.

which leads back to the exit. i doubt ill change for anyone m8

I dunno maybe hes just trying to separate himself from you because he dosent know what to do/how to feel about you in some ways? whys he an excrush

Thanks user. It was hard but I actually feel like I can now live life without wondering if someone really cares about me or not.

there's alot of us who see it and don't post at all.
this is the first night ive posted on Sup Forums in over 8 months, and before that i put a burnt spider in my dick just to get anonymous internet users to like me for an hour

we read your posts. we just dont have the drive to say itll be ok when we all know it wont be

Someone put a spider in their ass a few months ago up your game bro

I understand now.

But why the staring? I didn't hurt him or anything.

He became an ex crush because I promised a fake ass friend (check ) that I would stop talking to him because he made fun of her tooth gap. But the thing was that she started it by making fun of his forehead and how "big" it was. She started crying to me that he commented on her tooth gap (also know that she was being nosy and decided to tell him I liked him when I planned to do it myself). So my dumbass thought that our friendship was more important than the one with me and my crush. So I told her "Okay, I promise I'll stop talking to him."

And that's why I stopped talking to him and we got distant.

we all know where this will lead eventually

Nah she sounds like a cunt good job user

Oh hey I responded to that one too. Yeah now this all makes sense. See if you can fix that shit then and explain that to him if you get the chance to talk along with the other things you said in the previous thread

anyone else just feel like the only reason we keep going on in life is pretty much because other people tell us to?

like if everyone realized all the hate and pain and shit in the world and the imbalance of good to all of it - but they knew they didnt have to be here. who'd go?

less importantly, who'd be left?

Thank you, user. And at the end of the post I accidentally typed is instead of was. A few days ago I was on a separate profile to differentiate between like themes of what I talk about. And something that someone said in a group chat reminded me of him so I texted him on the profile that he didn't block. He responded and I asked how he was doing and he said he was doing alright and I started crying and I felt like I could breathe because that whole situation has been such a heavy weight on me. I ended up telling him that like it was me who texted him, since he didn't know that was my profile and he said "Oh" when I poured my heart out to him over what happened and how I felt after what happened between us. I asked if he had anything to say and he said no. Then I asked if he would like to continue talking or if he doesn't want to text me again. And now he hasn't responded since then, and he did read my message. So I'm going insane. Also that's not that only thing that's gone wrong this summer, a ton of other bullshit has happened. I've lost two uncles, one of them which I was extremely close with and I've lived with for basically the last 10 years, and really bad financial struggles. And my mother is in really bad condition. It just seems like everything is falling apart because I feel like life doesn't want me to be happy, I've never been able to catch a break. It was the first time I'd ever felt good in the past 7 years after finishing the program. But now all of the progress me and my family made is literally falling out from under me.

I mean I screencapped it and it was pretty great imgur.com/a/W10Mf

Whatever you gotta do, user. $700-800 is definitely attainable. Think big, be big.

Yeah, I really wanna apologize to him over it. And just to get on her nerves, before I blocked her, I would always gush about him. Even after she told me she hated him. She'd giggle it off all the time. I knew she didn't like it but I liked him more than her.

Any advice on how to talk to him? He's sometimes alone but there's always someone in the hall who knows him. He's also with a group of friends most of the time.

Simple as go up to him if hes alone or with one or two other people and either tell it to him there or ask to meet somewhere else later and explain it. Just be brutally honest and tell the truth. But like I said to someone else dont lay it on too heavy if you get gushy as to not scare them off or weird them out

officially got pics of spiderman topkek

the first picture will always be my favourite

i know it doesn't help right now, but storms don't last forever. with that guy, you've done all you can. if he's being distant, there's not alot you can do. it's better to focus on things like your mother and family now than worry about someone who isn't worrying about you

I've never scared him off. I was surprised he knew who I was before he knew one of the most "popular" girls in school.

But I'm in summer break rn and hoping I have at least one class with him. That way we can talk easily. But yeah, I'll try going up to him one day when he's alone. Do you think I should take it slow tho?

Ex: the first day I decide to do this, I can just smile at him and later on it can get to the point where we're talking.

Yeah slow is always a safe option. Just not too slow incase something comes along out of the blue but thats a decent starting idea at least

All alone always have been deleted all my social media I get depressed just looking at how well other people's life's are it's a hell of a life wish I was dead but I'm not that lucky

Yeah I get it. Thank you so much user

Anytime fam I hope it works out for you

I am not sure how much longer I can endure not hearing from a certain person in my life I deeply care for. I told them I was going to better myself but the reality is I don't think I can until we are friends again. No pills seem to help and my shrink has been useless. My life just keeps spiraling more and more downward.

the best thing to do is keep active. work, volunteer, anything. itll really help

How long has it been?

I am working. and I took a trip away from where I was to try and mix up my surroundings. Still seems hopeless right now.

I'd rather not say honestly as it might ID me. I know they use this site and I already made them feel bad. I really don't want to lay down the guilt. I am just venting.

Well alright user stay strong anyway

At least it isnt aids

You are not alone

rip feels thread. this is op signing off. hope you all feel better and it all works out for all of you.

seeya