Sup niggaz

Sup niggaz.

Newfag here. Been luring for a month or two. Just wanted to say hi really.
Heard a lot of bad stuff about Sup Forums over the years (especially Sup Forums lol) but i gotta say, i fuckin' love it.
Y'all are hilarious, retarded, diverse, random-ass weirdos and methinks I'll fit in like white dick in asian pussy.

Keep it up, Sup Forumstards

Pic unrelated. Don't have a collection yet.

Nigger

reddit is our last sanction of hope!

Niggers tongue my anus

Kys pussy.

Why do you talk like that

Don't ever post again you fat faggot

fuck since no one else is here, I guess i'll be oldfag. Current Sup Forums isn't the old Sup Forums from like 8-10 years ago. It really was a glorious cesspool around that time. 4 created boxxy, pedobear, 'anonymous,' blatant racism, sexism and allllll the ism's. Was nice. Now everyone is posting garbage memes, being uncreative as fuck and playing the role of internet bad asses by saying they hate....pretty much everything that isn't a white male, but would never express those thoughts in public, away from their parent's wifi.

t'was a great time in the interwebs. Enjoy your time here and be sure to go fuck yourself with a rusty vibrator.

I love you all, my brothers in faggotry.

stfu nigger!

>this
Sup Forums is just a stale meme now

>a month or 2

tis' true, brother. tis' motherfuckin true.

Hey, a real life oldfag! I thought you guys were extinct!
I've had a couple mates who were chanera around that time and they always touted it as a glorious wonderland. To be frank, i came on once, saw some CP and left for ever... until a couple months back. Now I wish i had hung around for a bit.

Meh, i love the vanilla brand of garbage i see around so far. It's still less normie than most of the interwebz and y'all motherfuckers crack me up.

Personally, I'm just coming to terms with the fact that I'm a racist and generally hateful person. Spent years convincing myself everyone's equal and blah blah blah. Happy to finally admit that i hate niggers. I'm not one of those keyboard warriors though - been in my share of fights that i could have avoided if i kept my mouth shut!

Sorrt if this post is garbage. 8am, haven't slept

Don't have any rusty vibrators but do have a starving bearded dragon, a box of thumb tacks, small tube of gorilla glue and a tub of cherry lube. Roll septuple for pics

GTFO NORMIE REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>y'all
>tis'

Back to plebbit with you, vermin

Literally never been on reddit in my life, bar when i was modding my 3ds.

Try harder bitch tits.

Oh my hell was it glorious. You should be glad you left tho, you couldn't hang if you left after seeing cp once. This place is a shell of it's former self, but I couldn't leave no matter how hard I try.
the
ride
never
ends

Xsodtoditxixtizotdpydyodyoxitxtcxyxupcycy

>>>>>>when OP is so new that he isn't samefagging as 3 different people to keep the thread alive

Well I was about 15 at the time and it was some reeaaaal young material - my constitution wasn't what it is now ;p
Yup even in it's apparently weakend state, I feel the call of the chan pulling me in, like a white girl to a spade.
Well, this thread it probably dead.
I'M DISAPPOINTED IN THE LACK OF PROPER ABUSR I HAVE RECEIVED.
SHAME ON YOU NIGGERS.

>When OP is so new he has to ask what samefagging is and why anyone would do it
(That's me, asking now)

what kinda bad things