wtf? Is it real?

did you get jason statham's autograph?

Shaved last night

nice view. how is she in bed?

tickle her feet

closeup pls? wanna kiss her puss

Not bad. Normal I guess.

>Normal I guess.
do you get to cum inside her or do you have to use condoms?

Usually use no condom. And I finish outside on her tummy

would like to see that cute belly covered in cum. never finished inside? ever get close? i probably wouldn't be able to resist at least the first spurt or two every once in a while

never got the point of this... why would you want to get out of it at the best moment ???
this ruines the pleasure and all...
if it isjust for pregnency it is a flse argument as you have precome
why

Not op.
Are you a child?
Fucking moron

I would love to cum inside. But she not down to take pills. And I'm not down for babies. Lollll

pls superclose to her puss. pls

she won't take the pill ???
I wouldn't just get in ...
AM not a child rest ashure (oldfag)
and have nutted a LOT but never pulled it out in more than 20 years

Seeing as you can't spell? Just let it happen.

Time stamp fag

MOar Plz

oh come on that cant be real.

bapsss

aww.su/2TKnz

Repost so who knows. gets me all the same though.

my sister online now

abre.ai/HJF

Would love to spread those legs and give her a few gentle pumps before she wakes up

yumm

Whois this user

you sound like someone that's never had sex
>just sayin

Why don't you have this in your country ?

that's a weird looking coathanger!

Got this one yesterday.

God damn this bitch was hot

Some more...

know anyone using this thing? my gf wants to get one, but is afraid of the side effects, more pain more blood etc.

Side effects vary.
My Ex GF had one of those and she had none to minimal period bleeding during this time.

I've had the coil and the contraceptive implant, and i actually recommend the implant over the coil. gained weight with the coil and it gave me super bad cramps with very little blood. implant just means every 6 months i get a period for 2 weeks.

my ex had the contraceptive implant, after 3 months of almost daily crying and emotional problems, she had it removed. didnt go so well.

ex used to party hard until blackout / pass out.
before

i had that for 5 months, but youre normally told to give it 6 months, and after that you're fine, at least that was my experience

after

Well, newfag. I'm suuuuuuure you have sex all the time. But no one really cares what you do.

More?

Kik medaman1414 im looking for someone to trib girls (no nude)

Thats the perfect way to do if you dont wanna any kids because she isnt taking the pill (which is dangerous speaking of the pill)

Moar? Taken from her at a party

virgin detected.
You can still get a very nice feeling of cumming on her instead of in her. And the reason to do this is obviously. You dont wanna get any kids.

sure have a few different sets...used to black out during and after parties regularly...got very popular as a result

Anything with cum on her face or tits?

Pills destroys woman mentality and hormone balances even further. Their in a state, where her brains thinks she is perma-pregnant. How unhealthy can that be? Do your research. Its interesting and I will never accept a girl who takes the pill as a girlfriend. Mostly are sluts also because of that. BTW fucked around 4 years, nearly daily with out condom and without pill. Never got pregnant and we are both young people. If you know how do it, then pulling out is as safe as the correctly use of a condom.

make her popular on Sup Forums user, share all you can