RedditChan

RedditChan

never saw that rule enforced in over 10 years, pretty weird

>keep Sup Forums on Sup Forums

should elaborate that I never saw it enforced for racism* or w/e you wanna call it (*dont get triggered please)

Wow what a shit post, I'd have banned you for over elevated autism levels

I got banned from Sup Forums recently for making fun of spics

Why do americans on here try so hard to insist that non whites are not part of their country?

Spic nig chink gook or cracka, if you have american nationality, you are a fucking american, deal w/ it you angry shit

Sounds like a Spic got a mod position.

this has literally always been against the rules.

>no racism outside of Sup Forums

like this has been a rule for over 10 years now

>tfw got banned for triggering amerifats

glad to see the mods actually doing something about this reddit-tier posting

What? How did you break any rules?

Also, yes hot dogs and baseball go together like bread and butter

>redditchan
that would ochochan, my friend

I've been banned by a couple of overzealous mods in the past for posting "the n word" even though they didn't take a second to realize the context it was used it wasn't racist.

if you think that isn't shitposting/flamebait then that goes to show how stupid our posters are

Dunno. Literally got banned about 30 seconds after posting it. Admittedly it was a bit of a shitty 'banter' thread but not really worth a ban.

Lol u tk him 2da bar?

The mods are really putting in some extra shifts or something lately. What do you guys think they make for overtime, time and a half? Can anyone crunch the numbers for me?

does anybody have the image macro of a two-legged fish in high heels and fishnet stockings? I saw it on Sup Forums years ago but the HD I saved it to is long gone.

good, keep that bullshit in Sup Forums

>make jokes about blacks, whites, or latinos on spee: 3 day ban

>make joke about jews: 12 day ban

What the fuck mods explain this shit

white americans are incredibly insecure.