Has anyone here ever tried doing this? How long does your dick have to be to do this?

Has anyone here ever tried doing this? How long does your dick have to be to do this?

It's not the length of your dick, it's the size of your belly thats stopping you. Fatty.

lost my virginity in that position. My dick is 5 inches and had to keep her ass pretty close to my crotch but it was good
also this

Im pretty thin dude

Can confirm this is the answer used to do this position with my gf and then I grew this gut and i can't do this position anymore

does not need to be that huge, mine is bit over 5 inch and it went in deep into the fuckhole lol.

>Has anyone here ever tried doing this?

No. It has never been tried in the history of human kind. Picture is a clear Photoshop depicting the impossible.

Was the favorite position of the girl I lost my virginity to
6.5in here

Nice try but you got dubs.

multiple factors:
length
belly
girls ass
girls back arched
(relative heights)

Am about average in size and pretty skinny. This works gret with slim and normal sized girls but I had one girl with dat ass and it wasnt much fun. Popped out every third pump. Additionally if u wanna kiss her while doing it, you have to be like 6+ inches taller than her. Least thats my experience

You wont find a girl who will arch her back like that to angle her pussy towards you while on her sode.

checked

You need the sauce

it's one of my gf favorite positions because i can't go too deep for her. doggystyle is pretty good to but it isn't fun for me if i can't hammer the shit out of her ass and go all the way in.

t. guy with big dick

Girls are gay
fuck men

About this big.

this is the way i fuck my girlfriend almost every time

my dick is 6 inches. girl has to have wide hips for this position.

Wife and my fav position, its easy and you can go slow and just relax until you cum its really satisfying. I'm 8 inches though believe it or not.

depends on the girls anatomy

I've got a gut and can do this fine, average dick. If a chick had a ridiculous kardashian ass, maybe there would be problems?

>want to kiss
faggot

My girls ass is pretty big even though shes only 5 feet (21 years old both of us). My dick is somewhere around 7.5 inches and that position works great. I can really fill her up and even sometimes go a little too far in that position. But that's usually when she arch her back because she likes it sometimes when it can't go any further but I'm still pushing it in gently.

I always fuck my wife this way

5 inches isn't going deep into anything.

He said "here", dickhead.

That's my favorite position, and my dick is barely 7 inches and I have a huge belly. It's also one of my favorite sex positions.

Source?

Had a little brain fart there with the double favorite positions.

You can do it, just adjust your angle and be able to thrust sideways. It's not only about the size of your dick, but the size of her ass.

Long enough.
/thread

get ready to awkwardly move your hips back and forth without feeling like you got enough leverage

But is it also one of your favorite positions?

Yeah. She cant have a penis.

Also. If you cant get it in just shove it up her ass.

another important factor is curvature of your dick. If it curves up, it becomes a lot easier, if it curves down, it becomes really hard. Depending on severity ofcourse.

The biggest factor is how fat is the girls ass

The bigger the ass, the harder it is

Name of girl? Nice tits

I don't know, maybe? I-I'm not sure anymore, user.

I've tried this on my GF, her friend told her it feels the best....I could not deliver...barely get my head in...I have 5 inches but my gf will not arch back and has a thick ass

Ouch, that's pretty bad. Well, it's not the only position in the world.

There are seriously people who cant fuck that way? Guess I really am used to my size for not realizing this. I never had any problem with it, but im also a 7 incher.

Not very long
I barely push 6 inches and have done this with multiple past gfs
Including my current one
The way they're positioned is actually easier because she's slightly bent
If she was completely close to him and spooning she'd het "minimal dick"
I probably get about half of my dick in when that happens
It's ideal for playing with her clit while fucking though

more like the size of her ass and the size of the cave that leads to her pussy hole, then you gotta spread those thighs/cheeks. u kan do it

:DDDDDDD

That's pretty ebin :DD, user.

Lol babydick niggas in this thread
I have done this with minimal effort and Im about 7 inch
Just bend the bitch's back and get in there

>Lol babydick niggas
Why do people write and speak like this? Absolutely fucking disgusting.

Nice quads, tho.

lol, i'm slightly above average and this is the best position, gf loves it

Im small op and I can fuck my wife this way, dont know how it goes for her, still works for me

Hey guys im new to sex

my gf loves my big dick but says it hurts when I go too deep.. I love thrusting all the way though so should I get a new GF or are there positions where i can go nuts?

She doesn't get magically bigger in different positions. It can vary a little, but there's not much you can do about it.

How big is your dick? You might never be able to go balls deep depending on that.

im not even that big

its between 7.5 and 8 inches

my gf isnt some small asian girl shes 5'10

makes me sad really like her but i really enjoy going balls deep

surprisingly not big, I'm 6" on a good day and was able to do it with my fat ex no problem

My mouth is watering.

With 7.5 - 8 inches you should br able to go balls deep with some women, sure. I have 7 inches and have no trouble going balls deep in some positions with my gf.

whats bad?

surprised that people have trouble with this position.

I have an average dick I guess. Also never fucked anyone really fat, that might be the difference

Just because your a babydick nigger, doesn't mean you should be offended. It's a term of endearment.

every morning before getting up for work while I was married.
>It doesn't work with fat chicks, pushing past the fat ......
I don't know how long, I'm 9.6 inchs and works for me

? Hes talking about having sex with a girl and kissing her. How the fuck is that "faggot" stupid virgin NEET.

>mfw 4inch and my gf can't even take it all
Feelsgoodman

I fuck like this regulary. My dick is average at best.

My gf's favourite position. Sometimes likes to finger her clit at the same time.
Pic is her.

Wait, why should I be offended? You just "talk" like a dirty nigger. I'm more offended by your brain dead writing than your post itself.

That you can't fuck in that position, even though your girlfriend got all hyped about it? I'm pretty sure it wasn't your greatest moment to be not able to insert your benis into her vagina.

tell me more please.
what race is she? how tall is she? body type?

also

White, 5'4, pear body, chubby
I just got lucky she has a small pussy, I can hit the cervix if I'm not careful

Mines a little 5'1'' thing. Basically all we can do is missionairy and her on top (cowgirl) but she has to have to hands on the bed. if i try to make her sit up on it, it hurts, cant do doggy, it hurts. cant throw hew legs up on my shoulders.. it hurts. she wont even attempt to suck it, her mouth is "too small" and it makes to gag and almost puke.. im pretty miserable. im 7" with 5.5" girth

Dat is beautiful

I lost weight. I might very well try that again.
Thanks for that post OP.
Thanks to all of you
I love you all

This is wrong. Im a very big dude, but I fucked a chick this way last year. Also, it was pretty fucking great.

How could you resist an ass like that? Fuck

>anal face
>vaginal sex
>muh hed gon splode

with mdma..

you fuck a bitch in the ass nigger

Im a bit chubby, got 20cm and i actually do that almost every time.

In front of a mirror, this is the best position I ever tried
I can greentext if requests

aha

Yeah my dicks only like 6 1/2 and my gf loves this position it's just how fat you are that's stopping you

Who dat slut

my dick is like 7 1/2 in and theres more than enough to work with in this position. feels amazing but takes too long for me to do this until nut.

Some girls are dead fish and wont move their bodies to coordinate, For them you need to toss them and find a woman that is alive.

Anyone got the non-cancer version of this pic?

It's not that comfortable really. She can barely move and you have to do all the work

I'm 8inch btw

And then there's me, samefagging hard.

I did this once, but as I was fucking my girl, I readjusted my body to keep my arm from falling asleep and ended up twisting my dick in a sudden motion

It hurt like hell

Having your mattress on the floor can help with a number of positions. It would obviously be weird to say "yo hang on, I need to put the bed on the floor before we fuck", but something to consider.

My ex and I lived together for 2 years and we kept our mattress on the floor. Certain positions felt better for her when she was half on the bed and half off, and it also made me get more into it, to more or less fuck her off the bed.

I'm about 6 inches

My gf had scoliosis, so she is completely unable to bend her back. For us there is no way we ccan do this

Hey, that's Luba Love.

Lol get a new gf

Or have her get surgery, my gf had it too but her back is straight as an arrow because of it

summerfag detected.

"my cellphone is only 8Gb internal memory"
"Lol get a new cellphone"

Whos got the sauce?

ddddd

depends on belly size of you, and ass size of her.

Its 2017, bro. 32gb minimum.
If your bitch cant bend her back shes gots to go.