Why do people never learn your language when they visit your country?

Why do people never learn your language when they visit your country?
This happened a few days ago when I was visiting the city
> White guy on his bicycle
> He must know Chinese if he came here
> Ask him if he has directions
> He gives me a look and goes off

this is the third time this month that it happens

stop roleplaying with yourself

yeah right because chnese tourists that come here all the fucking time totally speak french, RIGHT ?
and then he complains about the 10 white guys that have visited china ...

just lmao fuck off you massive hypocrite

>Spend 500-1,000 hours to learn a language for the two times you'll need it that can be translated on your phone
okay

So this is a Vancouver thread?

No this is the same nigger that made a thread earlier about getting accosted by a chink

ikr

>fat angl* eyesore comes up to me and makes an '''''''''effort''''''''' to speak French, but of course ends up butchering my beautiful and noble native tongue
>from what I get he's asking me for directions
>smile and point him towards the nearest pig farm

Unacceptable.

french is ugly language

you see ? never show sympathy or understanding to non-white threads, they hate you no matter what
anglos are a million times better

Are these two threads related? We are perfectly okey with it when foreigners don't speak chinese in China bc it's one of hardest languages in the world, but we will pay regards to you when you try and inevitably fail

tell me why chinese girls have mustaches, arm pit hair and toe hair

chinese have the least body hairs, they just don't like shave it like white monkeys do

Chinese people have soul?

nice false flag.
it's respectful to learn a few words if you're in another peoples land and all that, but lettuce be cereal, we wuz anglos.
lmao at some cunts coming here without english unless they are arab/russian/chinese oligath tier.

>oligath
oligarch

Someone is without English.

>what is dyslexia
at least I'm not such a loser I have to teach english to johnny foreigner for a living, or worse still, unironically suffer from yellow fever

there's no such thing as soul, and I hate to break it to you but there's also no heaven or hell after humans die

Daily reminder that the Midlands and all points north are not to be treated as a developed area in any way

I wholeheatedly support this motion.
I'm from Surrey/London and rich as fuck, so suck my fat, uncut cock, lmao

Poor koreanfag tho, his only calling in life is correcting peoples spelling/grammar on 4chinz. Sad!

Everyone will just speak to you in English here so, it's not necessary to learn malay or anything. Unless you're historian or something.