My best friend just found out his fiancee just cheated on him. Are all women whores...

My best friend just found out his fiancee just cheated on him. Are all women whores? Pic related is that what this movie is all about?

Or is itabout how married men who don't cheat are all gay like Tom cruise?

I don't know, but whatever it is about was enough to get Kubrick killed

If you willingly limit yourself to one drug supplier don't be surprised when they ask exorbitant prices just for the hope of a tiny something later. That power is irresistible and they will gladly sell their actual supply to someone else as well if they can get away with it.

The anti-dote is competition, even perceived competition works in her mind so long as you haven't let her ego get out of proportion to yours. The rule for women is: take two or none, never just one.

>is that what this movie is all about?
Go watch it.

>Kubrick

The director I presume. How soon after the movie did he die, and how?

I don't know, but Wikipedia states his death occurred six days after premiering the film to notable figures because of a severe heart attack in his sleep.

I've seen it a couple times, still no fucking clue.

Infidelity is one of the themes but none of the characters went through with actual infidelity.

Is Ziegler married?

And what about the people at the orgy?

So you're saying monogamy is pointless all the way around? No room for love? Pic related this seems to support your thesis.

>Lars Von Try-hard

Shut your damn mouth hes bergman meets cassavetes by way of tarkovsky. Go make breaking the waves and then start talking shit.

The movie is about the secrets of the elite, not /r9k/ tier whining.

Go put your tin foil hat on, kubrick literally just made a psychosexual mindfuck.that scene where Kidman sales up from her dream and tells cruise that shit should make any decent man's blood boil.

>"Take your meds user, Eyes Wide Shut doesn't actually MEAN anything"

Even better, an homage with MEW and Michael Moore.

She didn't fully commit to the scene.

How about both. Kubrick did both

Man I'm still trying to figure out which meds to take. Minimum wage jobs and community college will make you crazy.

If monogamy was natural you wouldn't need to enforce it socially and domestically so much. Her promise of monogamy is just the display of a symbol of the thing you want, it's done to get you to promise it in return, and forever after hold you to her fluid expectations for it. She knows your word is more solid and self-fulfilling than hers. Her emotions are an escape clause that will easily get her through what ever action she takes.

I'm not saying don't enter into exclusive relationships, just when you do, get the highest possible value out of it by subtly making her jealous in ways that if emulated would not get a rise out of you as they do her (she doesn't want to date herself).

strange how he died 3 days after turning it into the studio

probably just a coincidence

AWALT

Or cause he was old and fat.

So no happy times? Just mind games?

literally the best, why hasn't anyone compared yet?

The desire to relax, switch your brain off, is at odds with intelligence and leadership, so no you can never relax and enjoy the moment, that is a goal for women, you are always busy assessing ideas and controlling the future. The relax command is used to sell beer and holidays and other things you don't need - you were made to endure as much as you prepare for.

(((Sure)))

That sounds tough, imma keep poppin xannies and jacking off til my dick falls off