youtube.com/watch?v=lG37Oh1Mowk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

no, it's actually south american

>espírito santo that blue
What?

/thread

Fucking this.

I don't understand too

the map seems ok for Argentina. Santa Fe is the most italian place by far, and the provinces of the northwest barely receiving any immigrants.

Did the North East of Brazil receive no immigrants?

Do you guys even know our fucking history?

I'm on the opposite side of the country and ES is the least remarkable state of southwest region so no, I have no idea what happens there
Feel free to enlighten us all

We are Amerindians.

--------------
AMERINDIAN ELECTROFOLK, MUSIC OF ARGENTINA PRESENT AND FUTURE
---------------

youtube.com/watch?v=z3vkqQrj2Qc

your moms amerindian lmao

Well, to begin with, there is no southwest region in our country.

No but Argentina is.
Amerindian Italians settled there in the 19th century.

We are 100% Amerindiands of the PUREST PEDIGREE. Check stats, wachin.

>Amerindian Italians settled there in the 19th century.
?????

You understood me but fine, southeast region. You may proceed

Amerindian Italians, I say

Just googled it

Wikipedia says that 60-75% of espirito santo is italian
Didn't know about that, but given the low population of the state it is statistically plausible

Just Amerindians
Salu2 (Greetings)

>Nordeste
>0%

O que a foda? E os sobrenomes italianos?

The thing is we never heard about this. It's usually the south and SP that have the "we wuz Italians and spaghetti", even RJ has a recognisable community. But ES? It's kinda random tbqh

Não é porque um preto nordestino tem nome italiano que ele é italiano.

As "Italian" americans are, so probably it is

Mas o que não falta é pardoso paulista, gaúcho e argentino com sobrenome "elli"

We don't consider wops to be white

I am Greek

Well the US actually has a huge Italian influence.

How can Spics be Italian? Italian and Spanish are completely different languages while English is easier for an Italian speaker. Plus all of our cultural commonalities

If you guys calls them "italian"so it is,is exaclty the same case

And they are just normies or why always they get the tanned skin?? seems to be a obsession desu

>Italian and Spanish are completely different languages while English is easier for an Italian speaker.
Stop embarrassing yourself, you clearly have no idea what you're talking about

I'm Italian and know exactly what I'm talking about

I can't understand Mexicans or Puerto Ricans for shit.

MUERTO DE HAMBRE

youtube.com/watch?v=lG37Oh1Mowk

You're not an italian, you're the descendant of people from the south that didn't even speak standard italian during the time they migrated to north america

If you spoke italian or even had done some linguistic research on wikipedia before talking shit you would never say something like this, but you're a monolingual prick trying to argue about languages you don't speak as usual, don't you?

Feel free for saying this to the people on /ita/ and get laughted at, native italian speakers can naturally understand spanish even without the need of taking a single spanish lesson in their entire lives

>italians went from a country with boot shape to a province with boot shape

wich kind of fetish is this?

>I'm 1/1024ths Italian

fucking fixed

t. first generation american

>I'm Italian

you are not italian. maybe your great-grandfather was, you are american. please fuck off with muh italian roots

More italian than any spic could be

You speak Spanish - you're not Italian considering the USA and Italy are part of the same civilization and Latin America is not

Yeah that's why Lunfardo exists...because Spanish and Italian have so much mutual intelligibility that they needed to create a new language to facilitate communication

How can you even tell one language from the other if you can't speak neither?
Just because they have a different pitch it doesn't mean they're that different from one another

I bet you never went to spain or italy neither

It has nothing to so with "italianity", it has to do with your dumbness, sort yourself out

How the fuck are Italian and Spanish completely different you retarded burger? English is not even a Romance language

wtf. This must be very embarasing for other Americans.

>americans

>americans

I have actually been to Italy. And I can tell you that a native spanish speaker, can understand about 80%(or more really) of what an Italian guy is saying if paying attention.
You are just making up excuses for your retarded anti-hispanic sentiments.

Do south americans hate italians?