My wife chased me outside while holding my gun last night and now she's sitting in jail with felony domestic violence...

My wife chased me outside while holding my gun last night and now she's sitting in jail with felony domestic violence charges pending. What about the patriarchy? What the fuck am I supposed to do Sup Forums?

if a traumatic event like that just happened to you, you wouldnt say something like "what about the patriarchy"

I don't get it. what is your question exactly?

we need more information, and you need to make your question a little more clear.

how did she even get your gun? that's your fault

Are you a faggot by any chance?

OP you are a pussy. You let your girl take your gun, then you ran like a bitch. I would have ripped the gun out of her hand and then fucked her until she understood that there is only one alpha in the pack. That alpha is not her. I would then tell her that next time she touched my gun without permission I would put it in her ass with no lube.

Your response is full of truth and heterosexuality.

I left it on my desk in my office. She walked into the office and grabbed it while I was not near it.

What the fuck am I supposed to do? Do I divorce her? She's mentally ill and acted sans mens rea. Do I try to get her charges dropped from felony to misdemeanor?

I did experience that event and I did ask that question. Tu es maricon

Stay professional when dealing with the case, and move on. Make sure your property is safe and end the relationship.

More Pepe.

Oh, hey, we're in the same boat.
My wife is bipolar and generally all around stupid. She's hot, but stupid.

Anyways, she's taken my gun to me a few times. The first time, I talked her down. The second time, I helped her hold it against my temple and told her to do it. She didn't. So, I swiped it from her and body slammed her into the wall.
Hasn't done it since.
Don't be a pussy, faggot.

show her u have bigger penais than her if she doesn't listen dangle at her and sya
"listin here u fuck bich I weill kill u with my penaise if u so much as touch my dusty six-shooter again.
Spank her cherry red and tell her to that she lives in the baesment now like a goat child
next,tie a ladyboi nigger to the door and train it by beating it to shout "yip yip yip" if she touch your six-shooter
PROBLEM SOLVED PARD'NER

No you stupid fuck, let the full weight of the law be at her. Leave her immediately and move on.

Okay but why did she do this?

The true test of manliness. He prolly isn't much physically attracted to his wife and couldn't muster up a boner.
A real man can get diamonds on command no matter the circumstance and assert his alphaness even if he has to dominate fuck a dude to establish dominance (no homo)

OP is beta. Bitch threatened you with a gun. Cut ties before kids

Dubs of truth and heterosexuality.

Maybe you could start an attention whoring thread on the internet.

Give her the dirty diahorreah stick. Teach that fucking bitch a lesson she won't soon forget
Step One: Fill a 5-gallon bucket with ass-shit
Step Two: bust at least three cums into said bucket
Step Three: cut off that whore's head
Step Four: Run a plastic tube from her neck hole to her anuse
Step Five: Pour the bucket's contents down the tube
Step Five: When the shit just spills everywhere, get a funnel and try agian
Step Five: The doo-doo should spray out of her anuse
Step Five: Tell her that this kind of behavior is unnaceptable
Step Five: Set yourself on fire with gasoline so she thinks u r an scary monster
Step Five: profit

Because I asked her how the internet would be in Colorado because she wants to move there to be near her mother.

The real man knows when to retreat. There is no sense in risking the situation by escalating it like that. To think otherwise is irrational and not masculine.

rape her

What's a patriarchy?