Explain your grievances with life in this 23 year old will talk you through the options he sees for you

Explain your grievances with life in this 23 year old will talk you through the options he sees for you

I am angry, I fucking hate everyone. Should I just become snappier at the world and let me stress out? Or hold it in until I one day snap and kill someone?

How get girl?

just because you are angry now doesnt mean you will be angry forever. the last thing you want to do is come to a conclusion about who you are going to be this early in the game. let things play out

talking to girls is a good start

not OP but dude I fucking feel you. I lost a lot of trust in people over the years when so many of my own family members became snakes and did shit behind my back. sometimes I feel like i'll snap one day and end up taking somebody's life, and I don't want to be that person.

Talked to this girl for months only to find out she's going out with someone already. I admitted my feelings to her and she won't even give me a passing glance.

In the last week
> you find out one of your most revered coworker homies got arrested for child rape
> he has a wife and 2 kids, what the fucking fuck
> your car gets broken in to. Local PD catches the guy
> you meet up with your mum and admit to her that you've had a pretty heavy opiate addiction, and you've let it fuck you up financially
> the 9.5/10 Stacy you've been seeing who has been systematically ruining your life, you finally reach your breaking point and tell her roastie ass to fuck off

Idk why I said all that in (you) form but

successful guys dont just talk to one girl they talk to a dozen at a time. im serious

It's like I can see a better version of myself but he's behind a wall that I can't seem to break. I can't seem to have consistent motivation.

I am afraid of my own success. I'm afraid of failing. My career path is very easy. All I need to do is lose weight, get stronger, and save money. I'm not poor and I have a lot of free time. Why cant I make the jump?

your life is clearly in the shitter but that doesnt mean it will always be. what can keep you going is creating an expectation for the future. build on that expectation regardless of how unbelievable it may be. people who have had it worse (which there arent many) have been able to pull themselves out of the darkness and create a happy life for themselves. you can be one of these people

Ok that's a given. But for now how do I cope with my loss?

In reference to 9.5/10

the most important thing to understand is that he isnt behind a wall. he is in the future. no one got to where they are by simply breaking a wall. its a slow paced change over time that is achieved by making many small goals. start with your first small goal and continue from there.

its not that you can make the jump its just that you arent ready. in order to prepare yourself you have to start with lower expectations. instead of saying to yourself you are going to go all the way and complete a certain goal like losing all the weight you should say "i will lose 4 pounds in 2 weeks". once you get a taste of the progress things will become easier i promise you

I mean I feel so betrayed after all the things I did for her. I wanna forget her forever.

M88 I've been in this like downward spiral before and usually I end up doing something reeeeaaaaallllyyyy dumb but I think I'm gonna make it through this one fam

you wont forget her. she represents a lesson you have learned in life and its important that you understand that. its a lesson that will make you stronger. when you look back you will be grateful for how far you have gotten

23 yo is going to talk me through something. Let me know when you're done with your cereal and watching cartoons.

Hmm, I'll definitely give that a try. Thanks user. Have a good day!

i know you will. with the way you presented your story you dont come off as a quitter. i have faith in you

Let it out now. It will only get worse.

you too sir

Fuck it I'm drinking til I hopefully die

your future wife and you will look back on this and feel grateful that you didnt. we both know there is hope

Thanks for that, fam. I'm really am a go-getter. Interviewing for a foreman position in my company soon. Pretty confident that I'm going to slay the interview and get it :'^)

reading this brought me joy

I'll bite.

Backstory;
>29.
>have lived since birth with tumor fused with sciatic nerve. Tl;dr every fucking second is terrible, inescapable pain
>mitigate pain with highest grade opiates they can legally give to humans

So:
>lived with [now ex] for 4 years in house.
>I collect disability but worked IT as a contractor, only worked 10< hours a week mostly to keep busy and a bit of pocket money
>ex wrecks car. Pays to mostly fix it but kinda still works.
>don't care, mostly just cosmetic problems.. jk on verge of breaking down. Need new car. Decide to get a loan and buy new car. Can barely afford but allows me to drive further for higher paying contracts and just nice to have.
>before make sure we're in a good place emotionally, aka don't break up can't afford house payments and car payments on disability
>np I love you user!
>JK moved out of state to "find herself"
>lost main paying contracting job
>had to get full time IT job to even remotely pay for everything
>manage, even though it worse my pain and I have to be fucked up to work. At least I still get disability
>JK, make too much money, government revoked disability
>barely afford to live, ex literally fucked me out of my whole life
>always in god awful pain bit have to work to afford living arrangements and car payments
>have a roommate now who helps but fuck him, kinda shitty person who yells at overwatch at 5am because he's terrione at the game. Also leaves half eaten food out and is just disgusting

This post is generated to every single person who participated in this post
Not OP btw
> I love you fam.
Email me, I would love to meet all y'all irl. [email protected]

This is like the third time this has happened to me. Fuck everything.

the jk(s) in your story speaks to me that you had expectations. its expectations that really kill people. the shit experiences you've had to deal with in life dont define your future and its important that you understand that. moving forward the best thing you can do is expect the worst. this is different from giving up hope. when we expect the worst we can plan for the best yet not be devastated as badly when things dont work out. in my experiences when everything has gone to shit the most constructive thing to do is to change your surroundings even if you dont think its possible. Never give up hope for the future

also regarding the pain have you tried marijuana? i live in a colorado and have a medical card. it helps with my crohn's disease and im grateful i was never started on opiates

as long as they're people who died happily married with having 5+ previous divorces, you and I both know there is hope. its unfair you have to suffer more than most. it doesnt mean happiness is impossible. it really doesnt

Yes, pot helps. Not substantially but with less terrible side effects than the opiates, but completely illegal in state. Can't leave state as I still get state-funded medical insurance which I absolutely need to afford my meds. Wouldn't be able to work with just pot alone.

It's well enough to expect the worse and plan around it, but I literally lost 80% of my life because of one person's selfishness. And it's harder for me to move on because obviously.

I have a great job now, people at my work are understanding but I'm one bad slip away from losing my last foothold

I see two options for you
If you are to stay in the state and at your job there is a chance you will be able to keep it and eventually find a place that suits you without an annoying roommate.

If you work towards moving out of the state (preferably a state where medical marijuana is legal) i would hope you could reduce the opiate intake. The most important change would be the new people you meet and different people to work with. I understand that this is a monumental decision with enormous effort. I also understand you've lost what you perceive to be 80% of your life. It wouldnt be too crazy to start a new one.

i really wish i could tell you more. you're in a tremendously difficult position. i hope i didnt just tell you what you already knew

Heh, seeing the other responses to you, especially from that kid OP is amusing.
I was like you too - hated everything and everyone.
Still am to some degree - got a few close friends over the years but for the most part people can go fuck themselves.
You'll not snap, since you're questioning it you'll be able to keep it reigned in as long as nothing major happens, like some cocksucker bothers you at a bar while you're trying to just drink in peace, alone. Good idea to generally just stay away from everyone, you're no social butterfly anyway and people's stupidity just pisses you off more.
Take time to calm down is what you need. The hate will still be there, it's always gonna be there. But the rage can simmer down. Do the things you like. Ignore the rest as much as you can, and just keep your head down and do your job. If you're in a position that puts you in constant contact with fucking retards all day, time to change work, buddy. I used to work in an office, couldn't fucking stand it anymore. I quit, took up working for the state that keeps me driving all over it - alone - putting out roadway traffic counters for funding allocation for repairs or enhancements.
Figure when I get tired of this, I'll take up delivery driving or trucking - all things I can be mostly alone and do, and still earn a decent living.
Oh, and get yourself a dog - sounds stupid, but they help with the anger.
And don't be a shitheel and take your anger out on the dog, they're your buddy and will always have your back.
Best of luck bud.

OP here. That post was an hour ago but i hope he sees your reply.

Also I have to head out now. its been nice talking to you guys

that looks more like a 4/10 REEEE

You look rough for 23 dude. Im 4 years older and you look like you could be my creepy uncle.

im back from my errand and i see the thread didnt 404
trust me i know that all too well

Your preferred method of suicide?

mixing bleach and ammonia and inhaling deeply

Just wear baseball caps and shave and youre good friend

Lmao

the bill of a baseball cap wont block people from seeing my rape eyes and i like my creeper beard. i need to trim it bad