Wishing i could undress and fuck my mom

Wishing i could undress and fuck my mom

I feel you bro. I want the same.

this picture get's me everytime I masturbate over my mother.

Yeah, I'd love that. To slide my cock in where I was born, heaven. To fill her with my warm load, the bond that would create, want it so bad.

To have my mother fill the void in my life that no other woman on earth can.

The feeling of shooting your sperm back into the womb you came from.... oh god. I want my mommy so bad ):

Agreed. But for me it's about bonding and sharing intimacy with her. I'd really love for us to live together as husband and wife and for her to carry our child.

Yeah, that'd be awesome and loving. Her being your mother and lover at the same time.... there is nothing else like that!

what the fuck is going on in here

Can you imagine looking down at her while she's sucking your cock and you're about to fill her tummy with your load and saying "momma, I'm about to cum"? And she just continues to suck you, you cum and she swallows, licks her lips and tells you she loves you.

I want my mom to lie me down, have me suck on her nipples whilst she masturbates my cock whilst I'm saying yes mommy ugh

Would love this irl

I would lick my mothers pussy for hours.

Sage

Growing up I used to get her dirty panties and suck the crotch clean, so yummy tasting. Always a lot of discharge in her panties when she was younger. I know she knew something was up, she'd take them off dirty and they'd be cleaned out come laundry time.

It got to the point that she'd wear the same ones several days in a row. I'm pretty sure cause she notice they were being cleaned but she never said anything back then.

Fucking Pakis.

You should cum on her pillows and let them dry for her so when she lies on them she's lying on your cumstains. She'd naturally get used to your hormones.

Nope, American white boy here. I'd love to cum as deep in my mom as I could. Have her lay there with a pillow under her ass so my cum wouldn't run out. Her cervix drowning in my hot, sticky cum. And then have her catch that month, would be truly wonderful.

You're a dumb ass.

I don't really want it to be intimate. I want to fuck my mom, pulling hair, choking, spanking... maybe some friends join, use her real good. Make her deepthroat me, eat her ass, make her eat mine

Well I don't live with her so that'd be hard I think.

Odd thing though, I'm a freak so check this...

Told my mom awhile back that I've always felt like I should've been born a girl. Told her I enjoyed dressing. She actually accepted it and bought stuff for me. I told her I hated my panties not having discharge in them and ask her to wear them for me so they'd look more real when I went to pee.

So she did believe it or not. And when she brought the first pair back to me, she had them on. She didn't take them off in front of me but I got them fresh. And she let me know in a round about way that she had realized I was cleaning her panties back when I was a teen.

Thank you. But I'm a dumb ass that's tasted my moms pussy discharge. And you're here because why??

Well to each their own. Nothing wrong with that. I want the intimacy though, I want to make love to mine. I want that unbreakable bond.

How I wish my mother was sexy instead of fat and bitchy.

Some fag samfaggin like a similar faggot.

She'd still suck your cock dry better than ole bitch ever could. And when you'd be on top of her fucking her, she'd be looking into your eyes with such love and care, unlike most every other fucking sorry ass woman on earth.

And once you assume the role of man of the house, she'll respect you and obey you. As long as you fuck her good and treat her good, your mom will make the best wife you could ever ask for.

No, Mr know it all, I'm not. I'm surprised myself that someone else shares my desire for their mother.

My dream

You're doing it right now!

Yo muthafucker, weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!

Anyway, imagine that moment when Momma's mouth opens, her tongue goes out to greet the head of your precum leaking cock. She takes hold of your heavy balls and massages them gently and she slowly swallows your cock to the base.

Then the firm pressure of suction begins. Up and down the length of your shaft and all the while she's steady rolling and massaging your aching nuts.

She says that she shouldn't be doing this and that it's wrong, you tell her it feels so good and that you love her so much. She continues.

After a long and slow suck session, you feel it building and coming. She feels the shaft swell and get harder, the head swell and tighten. She knows her son is close to releasing his seed into her mouth and she wants it. She wants to satisfy you, something other women don't want to do.

You release that load in big, hot spurts into her mouth and saying that you're cumming and that you love her, calling her momma when you do. And she swallows the last bit and looks at you and says "I love you too son".

Pure heaven. Heaven.