Inside the World’s First All-Female Special Forces Unit: Norway’s Jegertroppen

nbcnews.com/news/world/inside-world-s-first-all-female-special-forces-unit-norway-n746041

So tolerant, Norway!!

Gotta get that publicity somehow.

this is a win-win really, the government gets to look progressive by allowing women in the "special forces" while segregating them from the actual special forces and giving them the safest possible missions so there is no fallout when they all die or get captured and tortured
real soliders don't get put in danger because they have to lug a woman around, women dont get put in dangerous special forces missions, the government looks great, perfect

>Special forces

What a joke. Another good example how laughable are European armies. We will crush them in a week.

They must have special talent at sucking black cock.

not just that
>be terrorist
>hear news about spec ops raid coming to you by the vagina VDV
>prepare for free pussy
>get fucked by actual (male) special forces
absolutely genius

norway more like norgay lmao

Armies run on equipment money and political strife. Not on men, we don't live in the 40s sadly. You had plenty of trouble just fighting chechens and you're getting fucked by ukraine.

>"We needed female soldiers to take care of the women and children in the buildings that we searched."
They'll never get deployed, in other words.

o fugg just like my animes

are they equipped with tactical tampon?

>. You had plenty of trouble just fighting chechens

Now you'll have the trouble fighting our Chechens. And when it comes to the actual Russian army it is capable of conquering the entire Europe in months, it wont take much of a investment in months, and if we actually run out of money we can always nuke the rest.

>You had plenty of trouble just fighting chechens

And ironically, Chechens now fight for Russia in both in Ukraine and Syria.

>and if we actually run out of money we can always nuke the rest.

Sadly you won't use nukes and Putin fears uttering the words, lest making idle threads. And by economic estimates you would run out of many in a mere month if you'd start an open out conflict with NATO. Don't over-estimate your country nor make a fool of yourself for believing it´n mere muscle.

Fool.

She's a reporter

??????

Pretty sure the Israelis beat them to that.

This is some Jormungand type shit just a lot less badass

it doesn't even matter though, norway doesn't use it's military and it's already shit tier in training.

>tfw no badass nordic soldier goddess to dominate you in bed

t. economy the size of Italy

I came here to post this
I share your pain bro

>sustaining a conventional offensive military campaign with fewer troops, fewer reserves, worse economy, worse equipment

Russia is literally at a disadvantage across the board if they decided to take on the rest of Europe.

>first
>what is rojava

is norgay also conscription tier?

>denied refugee status and visa to europe
>white pussy comes to you instead
Mfw

WHAT ARE YOU DEFENDING AT HOME WHEN YOUR WOMEN ARE FIGHTING YOUR BATTLES??

>THIs is actually what the bydlos believe

think about the shit they do to captured male soldiers

now think what they will do to captured womyn soldiers

i needs dem videos

Capturing these will be a delicious prize. Probably the best prize in the entire war.

norwegian pussy was made for soldier dick

refugges

Can I fuck them?

>hello darkness my old friend

soviets used plenty of women soldiers maksim