Who do you think is gonna win?

Maywather or McGregor?

vote and comment

strawpoll.me/13416698

Other urls found in this thread:

battleforthenet.com/july12/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The IRS

Honestly I don't know, but everyone is saying Maywather is gonna win.
Also I hope that Maywather will win because Mcregor has become too cocky for his own good I hope he loses.

Ive been watching the polls and its weird how 50/50 it seems like people are but yeah people do tend to lean on mayweather because of the obvious advantages

Yea, cause Mayweather is so humble

I hope McGregor wins but his boxes as a counterpuncher which us the wrong style against Mayweather. The only way Mcgregor has a chance is if he is aggressive as fuck until one if them goes down

Both, and by "both" I mean Mayweather, because McGregor has nothing to lose. It's staged, wake the fuck up.

McGreggor

As a big MMA fan if you watch his interviews after the press release and shit, He's a very humble man, everyone says that about him, you need to seem cocky and full of yourself so others believe in you.

The Viewers win as both of them are annoying cunts. So regardless of who loses, the viewers win, as they see at least one dick get knocked down a few pegs.

DANCE FOR ME BOY!

World peace

The only reason Mayweather has a better chance is because they'll be boxing, if they would be fighting mayweather would be dead in the first round. McGregor literally can't lose anything by fighting this monkey.

Mayweather is going to drive him crazy with his defensive style until CM cracks in round 7or8 and goes all MMA on him, forfeiting his big payday.

people thinkk that its going to be a slugfest. those people are very VERY wrong. Mayweather will avoid anything that McGregor tries to hit him with. It's a points game in Mayweathers eyes.

No knockout, both going to last the distance. Points decision, because both don't like to be touch in the ring (hole).

Mayweather will probably win dancing his usual routine, but god do I hope McGregor knocks his face off.

Floyd already lost because he's too pussy to have a fight. He wants a dance off.

well its a boxing match so maywather to win because mcgregor has only been partially trained in boxing and its his first match against a pro

They'll both win about a 100 million I've been told. McGregor is easily the more charismatic and likable guy, so I hope he wins the match.

let's see

>a guy that throws some punches, but also kicks, and knees, and elbows, and whatever else it takes to win

vs

>a guy that only punches. and wins. all the time.

In a fight where only punches are allowed.

it's not hard to figure out who has the advantage.

McGregor too fucking slow to hit him. Merryweather will land over 100 more punches than mcgregor

>the viewers win
How? Are the viewers being paid millions to watch? Because if so, sign me up. Also Mayweather is obviously going to win.

It's a staged bullshit fight meant to be something different. They're both making huge money off the publicity. Then and anyone involved with them.

Mayweather will win. It's a foregone conclusion.

>Look mom I posted it again but in a different thread

He's more humble than "I'm better at your own sport than you are" McGregor. I fucking hate Mayweather and have for over a decade and a half, but I hope he destroys this shitheel.

lol are you high? McGegor is much quicker than old boy floyd. Floyd is 40, he is way beyond his prime. Also McGregor has more reach. He's just not a boxer.

>I don't understand banter vs a genuine cocky personality
Ameridumb detected.

I hate mayweather bt he is going to win

Pretty stupid if you think he's going to come out of retirement to lose

He either paid off the judges like always or mcgregor to throw

Dudes gonna get paid tho so I doubt he gives a fuck

You must be joking.

I wonder who will win in a boxing match.
A boxer or some white guy that likes to fight.

That depends. How many race cards can they pull per round?

I'm not joking, little boy floyd is 40 years of age. Conor is in the prime of his life. Retired boy floyd is a tapdancer. Conor is a fighter. Manlet boy floyd is scared as fuck of Conor, that's why he want this specific set of rules. Conor doesn't give a fuck about what rules they play by. Conor literally can not lose anything in this match. Everybody knows if it were a real fight, midget boy floyd would be killed in 30 seconds.

>one fighter
>one tapdancer
>in a pillow fight
Tapdancer will win the match, fighter automatically wins the war, because the tapdancer doesn't want a fight.

Black bois can't compete

McGregor is a massive 1" taller

Dudes roided up.

It's called strategy . Not all fights are won by going balls out

True but it's not a fight, it's a boxing match.

>not wanting to fight is called strategy
Sure lad.

Very few boxing matches are won that way, and you certainly don't get to be very successful by boxing that way. It's a morons idea of how boxing takes place.

You don't throw to the end zone on every play in football.

So when you fight someone do you let him hit you ?

Guys a total knob end.
Both of them are.

MCGREGOR

NIGGER DETECTED

lolwut? I'm saying floyd doesn't want to fight, he wants a boxing match. If he wanted to fight it would be an MMA match, something he would never dare, because he knows damn well the boxing rules are the only thing keeping him alive. It's why Conor can't really lose.

Yeah this

Nah. Nice projection though, shitheel. Go crawl back under your rock.

>what is parry

Mayweather has the experience and objectively is one of (if not the) best technical defensive boxers in recent history.

I think McGregor has a chance; he's known for his touch of death and I think the fact that he's fought in a multi code league for years gives him a BIT of an advantage. Neither of those facts will be enough to guarantee McGregor to win this fight, but it puts him in with more of a chance.

100% agree with this. MW won't open up enough for Connor's usual exploitation of drops but who knows, if he does it will be his fault.

You're a fucking idiot, and there will continue to be idiots like you who claim combat sports are rigged. Go in the octagon / square and then tell me that would easily be faked.

Oath. People who claim that he's cocky are casual watchers (if watchers at all). He took the Diaz defeat with amazing grace.

Possibly. Do you think McGregor doesn't have the discipline? 4 rounds remember ahahaha

I didn't want to believe it but I'm starting to think you're right. Mayweather is worried though, so who knows how he will react.

Watch some more combat sports son

I've heard Mayweather is rumoured to make $200mil loss or win

As I said to watch more combat sports son

Have you even watched Mayweather before...?

I hope the douchebag loses.

I'll let you decide who that is.

>boxer who has trained his whole life boxing
>against a fighter who has minimal experience in boxing
gee i wonder

Bottom line. If McGregor doesn't win by the 5th round he has no chance

except floyd doesn't do mma so it would be unfair boxing is used in both sports and conor has experience in boxing its probably the most fair sport these two could fight, i dont know whos gonna win im not really sided but if it was a mma match it would be very unfair

>I know he's right, let's pretend I'm laughing
Also samefag.

The boxer will win the boxing match. The pikey would win at mma.

Do you even know what MMA stands for?

Multi media application

massive man ass

Boxing is the specialization. If anything is unfair it's the non specialized guy going into the specialized sport, rather than the other way around. Either way, everyone knows who would win a fight, that's why little boy floyd wants a pillowfight instead.

sure bud

>autism: the post

The black is a better athlete to begin with because he’s been bred to be that way, because of his high thighs and big thighs that goes up into his back, and they can jump higher and run faster because of their bigger thighs and he’s bred to be the better athlete because this goes back all the way to the Civil War when during the slave trade when the slave owner would breed his big black to his big woman so that he could have big black kids.

Have you?
This idea that money doesn't punch is ignorant as hell.
He landed over 60 more punches and over 40 more jabs on Pac and Pac is the fastest fighter he ever faced.

Itt: fat tards acting like they know sports.

in my opinion if it was a mma fight conor would fuck him up but a boxing match floyd will be dominant its two different sports and the fight would be unfair both ways

>irish
>tall
Wot

battleforthenet.com/july12/

>Klitschko
i hope you are a troll

The mick challenged him to a boxing match, get your facts straight.

>
>You're a fucking idiot, and there will continue to be idiots like you who claim combat sports are rigged. Go in the octagon / square and then tell me that would easily be faked.

You're a little touchy on that, meathead. Nobody said ALL combat sports are rigged, just that THIS PARTICULAR MATCH is rigged. Have a cigarette and Google Muhammad Ali vs Antonio Inoki while you're at it.

I don't think it is a discipline issue- I think CM is going to eventually feel compelled to put in a show. PBF is more than content putting on a snooze fest and winning on points. I think the pressure is going to get to CM eventually, just like it did to Ricky Hatton. But CM has some weapons he can pull out that Hatton didn't.

Very convincing lad

Connor is smart cause he just stays back and kicks when he knows he can't win with his hands
He's also aware of his opponents ground game so he won't take it to the mat unless he knows he will win

As much as I hate the dude, he's gonna win

UNLESS he decides to ignore all strategy and just put on a show of a fight. No one wants to see him running away kicking for 90 rounds. But he will do it if it makes him win.

One good joust with mayweather and he is done though

It was tiny boy floyd who started talking about Conor. Perhaps you should get your facts straight.

Since Mayweather wouldnt have agreed on an MMA ruleset. Check the Connor interviews long before Mayweather accepted.

You do realize this is a boxing match, right?

BTFO

you don't know what rigged means

It was Mayweather who started talking about this match, not Conor. You people are delusional. Floyd needs Conor, not the other way around.

Too bad he can't kick this time

No one will win because fighting glorifies violence which then carries over into the home.

*listens to the joe rogan podcast and cries when someone knows more about fighting then he does*

You have a good point, but look how shook Mayweather already is. It's written on his sleeve that he's going to play a defence game.

If he's going for the decision I could see your side but I think he'll want the knockout. Odds on that the whole match is Mayweather dancing till McGregor opens up to much.

completely different fight

I hadn't considered McGregor's show boating factor; I was hoping he'd realise the severity of the fight and leave his usual hollywood antics to the side but it's highly possible.

Kicking? What are you talking about?!

Considering it's a boxing-only match, Mayweather will win. I don't care how good McGregor is in MMA, Mayweather beats him in boxing anyday.

Connor has a punchers chance but that's it. He's an mma fighter, not a boxer. He'll lose, just like he's win if it was an mma fight.

If they wanted to make it even they should have found a middle ground, made it a kickboxing match.

exactly this

this guy cant be for real

PS off of Just tired of the amount of fucking tools who immediately inject conspiracy theories into the sport. Tin hats have really come out for this fight too just because the mix of codes.

Jesus, it's that guy that replies to ten posts at once.
Thank you for gracing us with your presence today, it's beautiful to see idiocy in person and not just reposted in cringe threads

One post on your phone and one on your computer, still the same faggot. Keep trying though.

Yea, not sure why everyone else can't understand this.
It's a simple show to make money, and McGregor will lose

Wow dude.

who's going to win in a boxing match?
a boxer
or an mma fighter
>well gee i fucking wonder