"My friends baby pulled us apart."

Allow me to paint you a setting...
>You are a 5/10 at best teenage girl.
>You get through high school and everyone tells you how smart you are
>Because they can't call you pretty
>You graduate with a 3.6 GPA and get accepted into your first choice college
>Your first choice college is a private arts college
>Spend 10 years getting your double major in gender dance theory and privilege checking
>Have a best friend you met through school
>Best friend get's married
>Best friend has kids
>You feel sad for her.
>You never wanted kids
>You're disappointed your friend can't come out and party now
>Turn 30
>Still alone
>Realize you will probably never have kids
>Friend doesn't have time to act like your 23 anymore
>Tell friend to choose between being a mother or your friend
>Shocked when friend chooses their child

Yeah.... This is a basic example, but something very similar happened to me in the last few months since I've had my baby. I think this is becoming a more common trend in the newest generation of feminists. They are just like neets in wanting to stay responsibility free children for as long as they can.

I can understand and respect the idea of not having or wanting children. But to put your friend in an ultimatum like that... how narcissistic do you have to be?

Do you guys think this attitude has anything to do with the lower birthrates of whites?

She'll be dying alone with cats, that's for sure

Last one.

I'll post some comments from the article beneath.

hate to say it but tldr
these people never produce anything unique or insightful or interesting

can't be arsed

>5zfemo12
>femo

It's a really good read.
But I understand if it's long.
I find it infuriating because as a woman who is married with a kid, feminists like to attack my life as a reason they NEED feminism.

But I LOVE my life. I have an amazing husband. We just had a baby and I'm gonna be honest: It's awesome. And it seems like they feel superior to me for not having kids or for having been a slut and getting an abortion.

But in the end, I'll have kids and grandkids and a partner through life and they'll have their cats and tumblr.

This article really highlights the pure narcissism these people have. How righteous they truly feel. It's disgusting. It would make me rage if it didn't hit too close to home and make me sad instead.

The comment section gives me hope for humanity though.

neat read

What's wrong with women like this? Seriously?

>Relationship: "Broke apart ~our~ family for another one"

>Birth of her friends kid:"passed the baby around...kissed it on the forehead, tasted like iron...just kissed the inside of my friend"

>Having kids:"I didn't want to make her unhappy, just show that my decision was the better one"

This chick is self-centered and crazy.

Good on you op.

People today can't deal with change, or growing up. The generation is some of the oldest children to exist. They are unable to mature and to understand the world around them.

>Do you guys think this attitude has anything to do with the lower birthrates of whites?

Not so much the, "I want to be the center of attention all the time" attitude as much as the "I never want to grow up" attitude. People refuse to become "adults". In fact, they pretend such a state doesn't exist. They are literally terrified of aging, to the point where they would rather suffer mental breakdowns than accept that time is limited.

So they refuse to have kids because they're "empowered", then turn 35 and their body starts screaming at them to have children, realize no one wants them because they're (probably) fat and don't have good social skills for keeping a man long term, and then get 4 cats and stave off suicide by chugging more pills than Dr. Mario.

Just another symptom of the dying society we live in. Cultural marxism is the real threat. This attitude is just another product of it.

I want children but girls are not interested in that. It is a pointless thing.

>I had just kissed the inside of my best friend.

This whole article is creepy.

>stave off suicide by chugging more pills than Dr. Mario.
This made me laugh.

But I'm inclined to agree with you. It seems like people never want to stop being children. It's easier and enables you to be lazier I think.

Hang in there user. You'll find someone.
Don't lose hope.

bump

Interesting read OP, the next 10-20 years will be a shit show for these strong independent women who don't need a family/man. The cognitive dissonance will be amazing to watch.

Kek, what a fucking sociopath.

Ask Christ-chan to hook you up. I bet she knows some pretty girls that want to be mothers.

she's probably literally going to kill that child

>literally something something
How do we get you Millennials to stop inserting the word "literally" into everything you say?

this is the future they chose

God one page in and her entitlement is through the fucking roof, what a self centered bitch.

Having children is disgusting, it also ruins women by giving them some kind of robot role to strive towards, making it their life's goal. People who have only one ambition in life are not clinically sane. This is where the whole IM A WOMYN GIBS ME DAT thing comes from. The sooner we can artificially produce children the better.

I like it!
How do we deal with "toxic", "unironically", and "problematic"

Anyone should be able to see how disgusting that is, yet she made her thoughts public in a fucking article. wew

Thanks, based leaf-bro. Saved

tbf she does sort of acknowledge her hideous personality defects:

>I knew I was being selfish and juvenile and unfair, all the things that not only make you a bad friend but also a bad person. I knew it but I couldn’t change it.

>The inevitable response by my other friends to my distress over the birth of my best friend’s baby was a smile, sometimes a laugh. “We’re laughing because you’re 35, not 7,”

also see pic
reactions were fairly negative especially considering it's on buzzfeed
I feel bad for this broken womanchild.

forgot pic
I see that OP posted a bunch of the comments already anyway.

>a 5/10 woman can't get laid/married/have kids

oh god im so tempted to drop this on kekbook

It's worse, she's married and probably gets laid, and presumably COULD get kids.

She's just a narcissistic little child who wants her friend's attention all for herself

I have 2 kids but I still game hard on Saturday/Sunday for at least 5-16 hours.
>I work 3rd shift and keep my schedule
>So does my family and we save a fuck ton of money because when we wake up everything is closed except waffle house

>feminists actually have the mental acuity to reason like this

keks were had

tl;dr
>Rides cock carousel
>everyone including tyrone knows she's a slut who's only out for money and bbc
>WAAAH WHY CAN'T I FIND SOMEONE TO SETTLE DOWN WITH, THIS IS EVERYONE'S FAULT BUT MINE.

Millenials, everyone

You may as well have started with
>As a grill, I feel that...

>5/10 women only will settle for 10/10 chad
>chads will fuck them
>chad can do way better
>ride disposible cock sleeve carousel for 10 years
>thinks they would accept her as wife because she let herself be their cum sleeve for 5 minutes in the backseat
>used up whore who has aged terribly and has shitty personality and can't carry a child to term suddenly wants a family and marriage but no man wants them

So what Im getting is "bitches be dumb".

>Tell friend to choose between being a mother or your friend
>Shocked when friend chooses their child
What the fuck did she expect? Her friend slam dunks the baby in the garbage and they go out to party?

>Read the Article
>Her father was the only good thing about it

I wonder how many women will be childless and bitter thanks to feminism.

Somebody should teach kids that they are in their primes in the age 18 to 30 and not use these 12 years to get fucked by every nigger they can find.

Women in their late 20s or early 30s really behave interesting. They get really nervous about children because no matter how strong feminism is every woman knows the clock is ticking.

Having suffered abuse from a narcissistic parent throughout my whole life I can confirm that only way to deal with these type of people is to get as far as possible from them when they start "controlling your life". In an ideal society we would euthanize them.

OP, in future, get the FireShot add-on if you have Firefox. It will take a screengrab of the entire page; so you don't need to take one and then scroll down for another.

>between 30 and 40 yo
>millenials
k faggot

Can you post a pic of your milk filled titties please?

tl;dr

You're having a baby with your husband? But I don't want you to have a baby! Listen to ME!!

>Literaly in the OP

Ah, no, let me tell you something. I have no problem with people reproducing...except that they never shut the hell up about it. I'm tired of seeing a dozen pics a day of your ugly foot-looking child doing stupid potato things. I'm tired of hearing stories about how it poo'd all over the house and tee hee isn't that cute? I'm tired of pics of you breastfeeding or having a fucked up belly from the post-baby saggy pooch or pics of naked toddlers. Back in the days, people had kids and continued living. It was barely mentioned because it was just a normal thing like cooking dinner or sweeping the porch. Now the kid IS your fucking life and you don't talk about anything else. I seriously don't want to see pictures of your ugly snot-nosed child 24/7. Shut the fuck up.

>how narcissistic do you have to be?

Funny, she isn't the one demanding 24/7 ATTENTION LOOK AT ME I HAD UNPROTECTED SEX GIVE ME ATTENTION LOOK AT MY BABY LOOK AT IT TELL ME I AM PRETTY.

If you went on being a normal human being after having the kid no one would care. But modern mothers turn into fucking attention whores about it. Shut. Up.

Triggered?

Yes I am. I keep having to "hide feed" people on normiebook to avoid seeing a ton of pics of naked infants and poopy diapers. It's gross. A pic once in a while is fine, but multiple pics a day is too much. And I DON'T WANT TO SEE YOUR SAGGY BOOBS IN THE MOUTH OF A KID. Why the fuck would you post that on the internet.

Why the fuck are you on normiebook in the first place?

The envy is huge in you.

This is true. If we are using percentiles of attractiveness it would take a woman being a 2/10 or below to be considered a lost cause, compared to men having to be 5-6/10.

Although on the men's side there are life achievements one can get to raise their score like money and power.

Hi, sweetie! Pissed that nobody wants to marry you? I bet you're white, too.

Feels nice to be engaged.

>not using normiebook to fool employers into thinking you're normal

Big stigma on people who don't have one. Also my family primarily communicate with me through there.

I don't want to hear tales of poop, therefore I am envious? Are you disagreeing with me that people should be prudent on what they post online?

>implying any of the ones having kids are married

Heh. What is it, Sup Forums? Are you for or against single mothers?

>uses social media
>complains about attention whores

you are one of those people who complains about sand atthe beach

>If you went on being a normal human being after having the kid no one would care.
not true at all, YOU don't care but you just can't relate, and it sounds like you should just get off kikebook

I'm definitely an "old child" that you speak of. I had some fucked up shit happen in high school so I did drugs and worked 2 jobs until I was around 23, then I started getting my shit together. I'm 29 now and I graduated college a year ago and got a real job and moved out of mom's house across the country.

I guess all I'm saying is some of us take advantage of the 2nd, 3rd or 9th chances that we're given and make shit happen. Idiocracy has taught me that it is my social responsibility to populate the world with non-shitty children, but I'm nowhere near ready for that shit.

I'd do tiffany

found the fat femanon who cant get affection unless that affection is a chocolate cake.

haha this has to be a left wing female. No male would ever react like this.

ROASTIES

NOT EVEN ONCE
O
T

E
V
E
N

O
N
C
E

>You never wanted kids

Almost ALL women want kids past the age of 27. Its pretty much ingrained in their biology.

Men's attractiveness doesn't matter. It's about confidence.

A buddy's uncles buddy , unfortunate looking dood, was infamous for taking home women "out of his league"

If you can convince a woman you are desirable without them realizing it , you're in.

Congratulations. Im glad youre happy and made the right choices. Sincerely.

Its a rare quality these days.

>I thought there would be a turning point
>a moral to the story

>.... There wasn't.

Baha. Women bantz

I feel like there is some Poe's law stuff going on with this article

There is no way a person can actually feel this way, respond to events this way and generally still be a functional person.

This has to be sarcasm right?

As stated by everyone : You can't dedicate your life to never growing up and expect people do the same. I would think this woman gets the same response as any male does when he says he's 35, lives alone and parties with college kids/like a college kid all weekend.

"Oh how sad"

>my sadness came rushing forth like a flood or angry red afterbirth
Jesus Christ, feminists. Grow the fuck up.

t. Ugly cuck with RSD subscription

Read the OP you illiterate abortion.

>but I love my wife
>I have an amazing husband

Do your hands identify as a different gender or something?

Buzzfeed continues to be cancer.

I am on it less than five minutes a week.

This is different for guys. At least most of the guys I know dont really care for the whole starting a family business. And the ones that do we normally tell em its a bad idea.

But were mid 20's uni guys so that may change after we get proper economic setups.

Personally, I cant imagine more than a year of waking up next to the same girl, when I love sex. I've cheated in most of my relationships so far and haven't felt any remorse yet.

i can correlate it, a friend of mine it's a 3/10 but he is confident as fuck.

He is dating now a 9/10 for 5 years.

>well done on using developed and interesting adjectives

Bitch is at Elliot levels of narcissism.

>I've cheated in most of my relationships so far and haven't felt any remorse yet.
top kek

Nice read, bud damn it was long narcist rant.

Poor cats...there will be 4 of them minimum.

But that's it isn't it. It's pretty much ok for guys to do it up to our mid 40s but if a chick does it she's "sad/pathetic".

There's a baby that's sure
Her mum's friend is a whore
And she's climbing a stairway to fail

When she gets there she knows
Her uterus might as well be closed
She's no use to society any more

Oo Ooo Ooooo Oooooo Oooo Oo Oo
And she's climbing a stairway to fail

When she opened the door
A piece of flesh, red raw ()
Now she knows that her life has no meaning

if a 9/10 man dated a 3/10 woman because she said the ""right words"" you would rightfully feel sorry for him
in the same way I feel sorry for the 9/10 woman you're talking about

The millennial line started 36 years ago, so yes, someone between the ages of 30 and 40 right now could likely be one.

Perpetual children