I work at Mc Donalds. AMA

I work at Mc Donalds. AMA

Do you ever like spit on burgers man

I bought some fries last night and the girl warned me to be careful since they are hot. Is this a new thing?

or maybe you just like, erm, look extra stupid

**Phone rings
Yes i came through drive through and im missing my 3 lg fries and 2 quarter pounders

Do you keep a herd of kangaroos out back for quick processing into burgers, or do you have to pull them up from Australia through a trap door?

how can i order this

Is it true that all McDonalds workers suck dick for heroin?

Dude kangaroo meat is pretty nice actually. Best part is that roos are in plague proportions, and it's free range, organic all that hippy shit. Gotta cook it to medium rare at the most though else it's too tough.

Ever caught anyone fucking in the toilets?

lemme have uh
number 9
no onions
small fry
medium diet dr pepper
thanks

You're a disappointment

On a scale from 1 to 10 how much do you want to die

nah. pretty tight check on us by the supervisors
its because when they come out of the frying, they aare hot af. so just a nice worker
8/10times the person who complains that something is missing its a gipsy that wants to scam us for more food
we get truckloads of frozen burgers ready to cook
not yet. wouldn't be surprised if it happened

i wouldn't say so. i pay my own flat and pay my studies. i left my parents place to be able to sustain myself so i'd say im doing ok
9/10 when its saturday at 8pm and all the niggers, gypsies and south americans come with big ass orders

People who are willing to whore themselves would do thatt instead of working min.wage

I was dying for a shit the other day so I went in to a MacDonald's, what came out of my arse was so big I couldn't flush it down so I left it poking out the water, I'm sorry if you had unblock the toilet but then you should really have a better job.

What's the one thing u should never order cos it pisses off the workers so much?

Where do you work at

sauce?

Is Super Size Me or Good Burger your favorite movie of all time?

Which is worse, the landwhales or the snowflake children?

Your moms asshole

Do you regret dropping out of high school?

probably in rush hour something where you add or remove an ingredient. that way they have to make that specific burger for you. it can happen 2 thinks. either you are sitting down waiting for really long time because workers don't give a fuck. or they try to rush that order asap
nah
im studying in university. i work at mc donalds to pay my flat and studies

How do you make the eggs for the egg mcmuffin?
Haven't been able to replicate the soft texture on a griddle ...

put it on top of the pan with something so it doesn't stick and then cover the pan so the heat cooks the top part

Have u ever gotten wood while working the drive through and has to jack it?

Isn't there like a website that has that and a song playing on a loop?

Is it depressing sometimes?

God fucking damn it. It was labour day in our country and the whole mcdonalds was full of people since there were tons of people in the city and not too many places to eat that were open. I was standing in line for toilets and this fucking trash couple was having their sweet time in the ONLY FUCKING TOILET that was there. After 10 minutes of me and some other people being pissed off and shouting mean shit at them they left while everyone standing in the line glared at them

What is your major in university?