What is Sup Forumss favorite sex toy

What is Sup Forumss favorite sex toy.

Other urls found in this thread:

njoytoys.com/products/purewand.php
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Your mom's pussy.

Ivanka

I do like dildo, and the "fuwa cyun triple" I got offered.

Can you tell me more about this?

Your favorite sex toy is a resqpod with a sideways capnography device on it?

Its called a njoy pure wand.

Perfect for hitting the gspot on girls and prostate on guys.

How does one use this?

Yeah but, how big is this? Why is it your favorite? How did you decided to buy that?

Its about 8 inches long, but you don't need to insert all the way. Both the G and P spots are only a couple of inches inside. The bigger end is 1.5 inches wide and the smaller is 1.

I read good reviews and decided to give it a go. Both my wife and I enjoy using it.

But it only does get to the g-spot, no?
It seems that it's a toy about cumming fast, not taking pleasing time...

PLUS THIS

>tantus curve

Cum so many buckets

I wouldnt say that. Its just a steel rod, so you have to manually work it. It takes quite a bit of time to build up.

Well, that doesn't look like something for me.
Steel doesn't feels great...

Anybody here every tried a baddragon toy?
I'm thinking of buying one but I'm not sure.

Those things are crazy looking

does this considered as toy ?

Nice doll. Wish I could afford one.

"As A toy," not "as toy". Keep trying, Eastern European. You'll get English eventually.

Yes.
A pretty well made doll.
So yes.

Is that... like a hammer? I don't even ...
What.

Meet the Lealso Magic Massager
This bad boy has two motors, waterproof, 10 settings, and battery recharges. I've used it in the shower. It's relatively quite too. I think they make different types too. But I've never looked into it after I bought this one.

Its an attachment for a hitachi magic wand. Insert penis, turn on wand, cum buckets.

That doesn't look like something I'd use in a shower. I mean as much as the orgasm can feel great, the possition can't...

ahhh, now i get it.

we need videos of it beeing used

It looks like all of the men sextoys are only orgasm based. Can't we have sextoys for building up that feels good all the way through?
I mean I like orgasm, but a good session doesn't need that to be fun, and it seems like the only fun these offer is by the orgasm...

It's not like you have no choice but to go full throttle with the toys. You can still build yourself up however you please

A bunch of tranny camwhores use it

Yeah but there's no toys made for it.
I mean we're men, we're supposed to think only about sex, and women have way more kind of sextoys than we have?
How aren't we more... I dunno... Creative with our toys? I mean the best we have is "the same but with more motors"...

Imagination

oh God, im the Devil kek

I like to play in the water. ;-)

Yeah, I admit, sex with water is awesome. But I prefer sex in a bath, because there's more frictions, like it's not just over you but litterally all around you that there's movement.

I don't know if I'm clear here...

my hand

i have one of these, its amaaaazing

My 8 inch dildo.
Love it

What are these?

btw how quiet is yours on high? mines pretty loud...much more than low/medium. is that normal?

its a buttplug that vibrates and it feels amazing plus you can control it from your phone or have someone else control it from the app from anywhere in the world

Yeah, must feels great, but it most lose most of his interest if you don't have someone else controlling it.

mah cun-cut dick

That's called "The Hummingbird" and it is by far my favorite toy. My only complaint - if you can call it one - is that it works TOO fast. I can go pretty much as long as I want with a Fleshlight, but this takes care of thing in a matter of seconds. No woman or toy has come close to making me cum as hard as this thing does. Obviously given the choice I'd choose a woman over this, but we all know we don't always have a choice. Pro tip - slip a latex or nitrile glove (I prefer nitriel) through the top and out the bottom so it acts like a lining and then lube the inside. You don't lose any feeling, and after you come you can just pinch off the glove, pull it out and dispose of it. (Or keep it for your collection, you fucking pig...) That way there is zero clean-up after.

i like using it while i listen to like, gonewild audio, cuz itll go for three hours on high. its magnificent when used with a partner tho, ya

I think is normal
Mine can be easily hear if not so much noise around
Its so funny use it in a cinema with a partner

You need to get a lamp dimmer to turn the hitachi down. Even on its low setting it is still too powerful and can make you go way too fast.

i will try that :)

Sure you gonna enjoy it
Try no cum after 30 mins or less
(PS, protip, watch a movie with loud special effects to prevent hear)

ill tell my bf not to let me cum until we get back home...so itll be like 2 and a half hours !!

Shoop that onto a Karambit | Blue Steel CSGO display, user.

ummm sweet

so heavy-r

Anyone here ever made his own toy? I'm struggling to choose what material I must use...

Fuck, this looks amazing. And only $100...

I tried
>took a model of my own cock with clay
>inject hardware silicon
>doesnt work pretty well
>I desist

IT IS amazing

I know that silicon is very hard to make something with, but isn't there something else I could use?

tips if i just want to use my finger?

Not tips man, use the whole thing.

you can use a big hairbrush

example

big fat horse cock

boy or gurl?

boi

jelous, i really want one of these

I dont mind with one of this blues up my ass

best toy i ever bought

Loneliness

PS: Im tired of all these fucking captchas....

That wouldn't be a homemade thing.
I really want to build it.

Are they worth the price?
Would you have any advice to someone wanting to buy one?

they are worth the price

my advice is get the right size. dont get something too small, and dont get something you wont ever be able to take.

I was thinking of a medium Razor the doberman, but seriously, 90$ (80€ or so I guess), that's like a lot on a sexual object... So I'm really unsure. The most expensive toy I bought cost 25€ (something like 28$)

Any cheap starting toys for a new degenerate?

Insertable or penetrable?

My daughter

Putting a knife in front of it won't make you less gay

for that money buy the vibrating strap on
this

once you put it in your butt you wont care
and honestly yea its kinda fuckin expensive but i probably have over $100 worth in thigh high socks alone so... lewd stuff is just a good thing to throw your money at

I'm really not a fan of plug, and I'm not the type to like having something like this in me while outside.

Yeah I understand. But 100$, for me, it's more like 50 days of food than 100$ to please myself.
I mean money is expensive when you don't have it.

just buy the fuckin dick im probably poorer than you
if you can afford it then do it

then dont buy it :P

Both, I suppose.

user that shit is trash compared to the quality of bd toys

bd toys?

My hand.

bad dragon

oh ok

probably, but for what I want... at the moment I have enough with the vib

I won't. Well, maybe if I become rich

I can't afford it right now. I'm trying to save for it since two month ago, probably will have the money in september.

penetrable usually cost a lot more, and for the insertable, AdamEtEve have pretty decent plug/bead/investigator at least than 10€ for the starters. But that's really starter material.
And as much as I dislike plug, you might need them to start being an anal degenerate.

>talking/sharing 4chin threads on discord

is this what Sup Forums is now?
how embarrassing

if you want the really cheap shit just order some basic stuff from china
well im in a voice call with my bf and we are both browsing the same threads and talking about it
i dont see how this is a problem

njoytoys.com/products/purewand.php

These aren't shit, these are starter material. It's his first toy, he's not gonna start with a "Dickatron 55 motors 3 toys at once ultra sized dildo". or a giant dragon dick.
He need to start easy if one day he want to be a degenerate able to take 25 inches up his ass.

yea but he doesn't need to start with trash uncomfortable toys that put him off forever
shit dildos are shit