I've decided to become an hero. Roll a 68 and I will link you to my cam so you can watch me do it Iive

I've decided to become an hero. Roll a 68 and I will link you to my cam so you can watch me do it Iive

Roll for kill

rollerino

Roll

wow fast winrar

Win kys now

ummmmm

That was fast

Roll, this could be interesting.

What will happen to your cat? If this is you.

This guy again... Unless you actually do it this time, I'll stand corrected.

Let's go faggot . Get on with it

Op there's been a whole lot of fake "kms on cam" threads recently. Don't fuck with us.

stream link ?

I have watery ear wax in my ear

Cool script d00d, at least you're using it for the power of good.

Like you gonna do it faggot
>:^(

Why does anyone still fall for this shit? I mean, how many times have OP actually delivered on an hero threads?

kek i just rolled this, didnt think i would get this

Delivery as promised. This site won't let me post my cam link though, so google search "irc client", download, connect to irc.420chan.org and join #420chan
If you don't want to download anything you can use a web based irc like kiwiirc or mibbit. I will post my cam link once a few of you join. My name in the chat is VenomVGZ

Roll

/photo.php?fbid=10203082532258302&set=a.2712164817420.127826.1655899744&type=3&theater

I found you, Eric.

aaand there it is. classic scam

Interpawl howru?

how exactly? Just curious

don't do it. who do you think will feed your cat?

How exactly does the scam work? Wondering how the scam happens, will be try and get you to download malware or something?

lots of backdoors and people tracing you

At least change the wording you big dummy "this site won't let me post my cam link though...#420chan."

So what is the end goal?

I'm in. OP is there confirmed

The samefagging is real

Show a screenshot, then.

Fucking Mongoloid. This was a few days ago

OP is a faggot confirmed.

/thread

OP is the faggiest of faggots that ever did faggot

OP is a huge faggot

Roll

it already got rolled you fag