What does Sup Forums think of Arctic Monkeys?

What does Sup Forums think of Arctic Monkeys?
All downhill after their first two albums imo.

go away reddit

Yup pretty much

First two are good, third is ok but the rest is just god-awful.

I think their first 3 albums are solid. AM is fun in a guilty pleasure way. Suck It and See is trash.

Arctic monkeys were good till AM but then they started releasing singles of songs already included in AM and that really puts one off

They were grossly overrated at the time (2005/06) and as their career went on that just became more and more apparent.

The musical equivalent of Freddy Adu.

see

Debut is a masterpiece.
Second album is pretty damn good.
Then they tanked.

Humbug is a pleb filter

More like a pleb magnet, only way to enjoy that album is avoiding good post-punk your whole life.

This.

>humbug
>post punk

post punk?

Shit for little hipsters faggot

This album is like watered-down early Fall

I appreciate the attempt to branch out musically, and some of the songs on Humbug are some of the band's strongest overall.
However I'd say the album as a whole is quite hit and miss.

They're good over all. The insecure snowflakes on this board don't like them because they're popular but the only bad album they released is Suck It and See. People on here are so obsessed with being accepted by their special club that they will pretend to hate anything that's loved by Reddit.

They would be revered on here if they were more unknown.

How a boring and bland record like AM can be a guilty pleasure? I thought that it means you feel guilty while listening to it but is still a pleasure not an attempt to make you fall asleep.

sorry it was an answer to

Fuck off